Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it time to get ready for work? Do I need to put my bins out? Is it raining? How will I know any of these things without babs and her thrilling content???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No time stamped Instagram story showing your schrunched up face this morning bab? How can I go on about my day not knowing what time you got up at?

Oh do duck off
5AA3C6D9-3D1D-460A-8AAD-303661602E86.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Open dialogue about important topics ? What are they talking about husbands not using the tumble dryer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is only broken because she was dropped from the F&F ad, and she has a sh1t book coming out, and thanks to Mrs Selldrum, they all know how it can go when us ‘trolls’ point out their teeny, tiny mistakes

Reactions: 17
I don’t really understand what can really be ‘done’. Comments with constructive criticism (being careful not to say negative comments!) are just going to be drowned out, and no one seems to be getting responses from brands?

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here. My partner used to work with Stephen and when I found out I was so excited because I loved her at the time (ashamed to say I even bought a mug) thanks to tattle i have seen the light and after the events over the last couple of weeks can’t believe I ever liked her
What’s he like @Sydney.bourn ? Nice guy or the same as her?

Reactions: 4
No face on the gram so the first priority is to get the engagement stats up with a poll after her day off. If only her followers knew how calculated it all is.

Reactions: 16
No face on the gram so the first priority is to get the engagement stats up with a poll after her day off. If only her followers knew how calculated it all is.
“If you’ve not seen them, I order you to ASAP...” yeah there’s that controlling behaviour we know and hate

Reactions: 10
Alert: she’s posted a nose scrunch, mug and time photo!! We can relax now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So we are all agreed that domestic violence is a joke now? Have I cracked up? Are they that obsessed with one woman that they would forget any morals they have?? I am seriosuly confused

No time stamped Instagram story showing your schrunched up face this morning bab? How can I go on about my day not knowing what time you got up at?

Oh do duck off View attachment 72329
I had to put a reply to that comment! So annoying its okay beacuse its in context and local dialogue - I'm from Birmingham i don't use it in my dialogue

Reactions: 8
That woman’s comment has actually made me
Extremely pissed off and upset. So
Domestic violence is funny in certain contexts? HOW?! I am So disgusted

Reactions: 13
I had a good clean up on Instagram last night. I now only follow two friends. I cannot believe how stupid I was to follow these people. Even Unmumsy has disappointed me (one day I’m sure Wilf will have questions to his Mum) #ohwilf but Brummy thinks she’s untouchable. Those comments are ridiculous. I looked back, on several occasions she puts Stephen down (but it’s OK because are you even married if you don’t moan in a marriage?) 🙄.

I’d rather have nothing to do with the lot of them. It’s all about personal gain, freebies, ads and gifted! What followers need to remember is these influencers give zero shits about their followers. They are not your friends and should never be considered as so. For them you are a business transaction. No more no less.
You see real people/friends would see wrong in their behaviour, would do the right thing. Not seek validation. It’s all so very toxic.

I had to put a reply to that comment! So annoying its okay beacuse its in context and local dialogue - I'm from Birmingham i don't use it in my dialogue
Can’t see your comment so she must have deleted it already!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Can’t see your comment so she must have deleted it already!
I can still see it but it wouldn't surprise me! Im so shocked its just brushed off with any excuse oh its a joke, ohhh cultural language etc i work with kids everyday who have had their lives devastated by DV i would love to see them spend a day seeing the reality. If she had just owned up and admittedit was a stupid thing to say without the justification and poor little me i would have a lot more respect.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.