Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always The Boy and My Girl. Says it all really. Don’t get me wrong, I think Erin is probably a brat but I wouldn’t wish that kind of surgery on a child. I’m not completely heartless.

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Erin and Ethan. This will never end well. Sibling rivalry runs deep and breaks families in the future.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd that she continues to refer to them like that despite the fact that she reads this thread. She must be utterly deluded.

Reactions: 6
She has put a vase of flowers on her hob because it looks nice there. Shows she doesn’t use her hob for cooking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She has put a vase of flowers on her hob because it looks nice there. Shows she doesn’t use her hob for cooking!
It's one of The Hinch's stupid ideas, unsurprisingly the fire brigade have put out posts asking people to stop putting crap on their hobs. It has led to house fires!
Utter utter stupidity.

Reactions: 17
It's one of The Hinch's stupid ideas, unsurprisingly the fire brigade have put out posts asking people to stop putting crap on their hobs. It has led to house fires!
Utter utter stupidity.
That’s shocking! Had to stop following Mrs Hinch as she was annoying me too much...

Reactions: 9
Omg!!! I LOVE this! Maybe more success in the summer when the windows are open??

Your daughter could be on to something. Self awareness is good. Emma has none, hence her making a career out of attention seeking narcissism!!
My thoughts exactly! I’ll be wearing my gingham dress & have my hair in plaits too. Gotta get it right! 👍🏻

So the kids will be eating their potato waffles with cremated flowers & melted vase. Niiiice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Utter utter stupidity.
I put steamer pots on my hob but I am a little crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant believe how quickly another thread has filled up! We are not even out of January!! 😮

Reactions: 5
Shopping again I see. Is there ever a day that goes by where she doesn’t go shopping? I hate having to go to the shops. My food shop I get delivered because I am disabled so it’s easier for me but even when I have to go and pick up a few bits n bobs I hate it. The people, the trolleys, the noise, the rude old people. Only shop I enjoy going to is Ikea as I like to pretend the styled rooms are mine. 😂😂 Plus the hotdogs. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love you guys. Reading your hob talk and I thought, yeah, these are my kinda people.

Reactions: 8
Shopping again I see. Is there ever a day that goes by where she doesn’t go shopping? I hate having to go to the shops. My food shop I get delivered because I am disabled so it’s easier for me but even when I have to go and pick up a few bits n bobs I hate it. The people, the trolleys, the noise, the rude old people. Only shop I enjoy going to is Ikea as I like to pretend the styled rooms are mine. 😂😂 Plus the hotdogs. 🤗
I feel your pain on the shopping front, I absolutely hate it

Reactions: 2
She broke the beaver that Ethan was given to look after from his beavers unit.. She probably finds it hilarious, who thinks I’ll just pop it in the wash first...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.