Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
No way did Erin write all that flowery tripe! That stinks of Brummy all over it! View attachment 77127View attachment 77126
Omg!! She’s turning into feckin’ Enid Blyton!!!
Her ‘stories’ are just simply unbelievable. How convenient that Erin’s bookmark should fall out of her book on today of all days & how equally strange that’s it’s full of inspirational quotes!!
Good job it wasn’t my bookmark - an out of date Sainsbury’s Nectar Points Voucher for mashed potato.
Now, is there a poignant story to be had out of that one. Hmmm.....🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Loopybird69

VIP Member
My comment made it on the daily fail. What amazes me is she can pass off suggesting DV on her vlog as a joke and in character but when Mrs Briggs was clearly joking on here about climbing fecking trees it’s suddenly serious.

So Babs can joke, but Briggs can’t?! Right, gotcha. Muppet

• Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
Whenever she posts about running I think of that vlog she showed “running” by the beach......I’ve seen old people on zimmer frames shuffle quicker 😂🏃🏼‍♀️

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Mrs Briggs your posts really make me smile! And not just because for some reason although I know you probably aren't a cat, I picture you exactly like your profile pic...a cat in a bonnet typing poems! I'm a newbie but a long time lurker and I think you've handled the babs/stalker steve situation perfectly!
Not seen ‘Sharon & Phil’ for a while now.
I’m guessing they’ve been told by their inept management company to keep off my patch & stop breathing on my windows!
Bizarrely enough I do have a cat who’s hobby is typing poems whilst wearing a bonnet.
My other cat is a cool dude who plays jazz piano, smoking roll ups in his beret....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I’ve started to have cakes for difficult times of the month.
I’m currently working my way through a family sized Battenburg, contemplating my marriage & thinking ‘Why didn’t I listen to my mother?’
Next week it’s Coffee & Walnut time when I shall fondly remember my thighs when they weren’t covered in cellulite, a tear rolling down my cheek & landing on the buttercream topping.
Then Period time - get the M&S traybake out 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
My name is Emma
I've got big tits
In fact, I am a TIT
I write shit poems
I cannot lie
Well actually I can and do lie
Goodbye!

• Haha
  • Heart

Greendream

First time I’ve ever commented on Emma’s thread I think.

she’s may not have meant the domestic violence comment but she’s emotionally abusive every single day to her husband. It comes across so clearly with what she shares imagine the shit they really goes on in that house.

She needs to take a long hard look at herself and what’s she’s doing to her family. she’s a vile nasty lazy piece of work.

she constantly moans about her husband who from what I can see needs a fucking medal to put up with her. The fact that she finds a one load a day of laundry difficult, yet can smash every tv shows on Netflix out daily says it all. She priortitsses what’s important to her, been a lazy cunt sat on her arse at hone ‘working’ yet constantly watching reality tv and then moans that Stephen doesn’t do enough. He seems to do a lot more tha his fair share.

She’s awful.

Reactions: 27
Think it is basically buying cake to have as a treat so nothing that gross!
It is an idea she heard from someone else at a show she did in October with some other bloggers. She had copied the idea and will now repeat it every month as she has no original ideas.
My baby girl started her periods this week , sorry if tmi lol but I’m kind of anonymous on here , anyway she has autism so I’m beyond proud of her for coping so well bless her, I asked her if she wanted period cake to celebrate.....she said that was weird and she’s right 😂😂.....but she did enjoy a lovely bar of chocolate and I told her that was perfectly acceptable and told her she can have a bar for the next 40 years 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
How disgusting is it that brummynannysan can't even remember that she has two daughters? And the one missing is a bloody BAFTA winner!

20200122_214026.jpg

Is it any wonder BM shows such clear favouritism between her own children? (Although it couldn't be any more obvious whose account this really is!)

• Wow

Cliqueypedia

I wonder if shes done a poem about her prawn cracker dance.
Prawn.Cracker.Dance.
In.my.hallway.I.prance.
Except.when.I’m.joking.about.domestic.vio-lance.
That’s.ok.though.because.I.had.mitigating.circumstance.
Wrote.some.shit.poems.got.a.book.advance.
Me.me.me.me.Erin.is.my.favourite

• Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
She's a 1950's prude as she has only kissed 5 men and they were all boyfriends so she's shocked by watching them kiss on Love Island. We've heard this story before as well.

So she's a prude but posts photos of herself naked in the bath?
And talks openly about wet wiping her dirty fanny.
Babs, you're not a prude you just lack any sexuality at all because you're an actual naked potato.

• Haha
  • Sick

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Babs...only the other day you were advertising your period app yet again and now this evening you're shocked you got your period? Didn't your app tell you it was due today? More bloody lies. Surprised she hasn't gone out and bought a period cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

EyesOpened123

Her post about basically ignoring development checks with a health visitor has really annoyed me. If she knew how hard health visitors work and how much effort behind the scenes goes into those checks she might feel differently. Children get referred for all sorts of things at those checks - it’s not about telling Mums smugly that their child is ‘behind’. It’s also where Mums often disclose problems at home, financial, domestic abuse, housing issues, poverty etc. She just has no clue about anything....branding health visitors as ‘annoying’ is just not on at all. NHS workers get very little back, so to be branded pointless and annoying by her is really not nice.

• Heart
  • Angry

Sponfused

VIP Member
“I will go offline for a week” lol now we all know that’s not gonna happen bab you’ll be online making the whole thing about yourself and looking for sympathy
View attachment 76949
I honestly have no idea why people bother. Splashing your daughter’s issues all over social media so you can rustle up a bit of sympathy and engagement is one thing. But then your lovely followers take time out of their day to say something nice and supportive and you won’t reply because the FUSS (???) makes your belly feel funny!? You are right, you are ridiculous Emma. My mum passed away a few years ago and I will often get messages from people on her birthday or the anniversary of losing her and it makes me feel absolutely awful. However I know their messages are coming from a place of love so I don’t think twice about replying to say thanks for thinking of us. Now of course the dozen messages I get pale in comparison to the hundreds of comments you will get, but I don’t make a living off social media engagement. If you are going to fish for the attention then put on your big girl pants and deal with it with it appropriately. You adult baby.

Last edited:

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Of course she had to draw a line under it this evening as her latest vlog is due to be posted in the morning! She can't miss out on another days engagement.

Just glanced at the comments and actually find it really disrespectful to people who have been offended by the comment and suffered from DV that her minions are defending her and saying people should understand it's a common saying and just a joke. She should actually have turned comments off on that post as it's disgusting she is allowing comments like that which are basically saying anyone upset by it needs to get a life.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
“I’ll never be a mummy,
But I’ve got a huge tummy,
It’s certainly not yummy,
Some might call it scummy,
The reason you see -
Life saving surgery
But I’m sure you’d agree
Why read about ME??
I just strive to be
A person with integrity”

(1st poem done. 76 to go......😖)

• Haha
  • Heart

EyesOpened123

Toby & Roo is so low key digging Brummy out and I’m HERE FOR IT!! She’s screenshotted and recommended another instagrammer who is into Disney and body confidence (familiar) and said how awful the Brad/Jen pic is. We see what you’re doing Toby & Roo!! 😂😂

She’s back tracking on the pic with brad and Jen
Now that everyone else is like ‘actually it’s pretty gross’.

Why mention ex boyfriends so often? It’s truly bizarre. She’s such a strange woman.

Last edited:

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I emailed her management company yesterday & told them everything in full detail.
Not heard a dickie bird which explains a lot about the whole dodgy set up 😤
I told you. I emailed them a few times over the DV, heard nothing. I emailed again this morning to say I was the other person she tried to dox. They are so unprofessional. Paul must be shitting himself with this DV shitstorm. He won’t know how to handle something as important like this.

Reactions: 25