Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I normally just lurk on this thread, but wanted to comment on recent events.

Firstly, "off the cuff" comment to make her audience laugh? Oh fuck off. Even when I'm having drinks with my girlfriends, we all moan about our husbands but none of us have ever said they want to smash their husband's face in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Secondly, I think I'm more annoyed at the shit apology. We are all human and make mistakes, but it feels like she's just giving excuses and playing the victim. If she just owned it and said "I shouldn't have said it, soz" and added a DV charity to one of her two charities she supports, I'd probably have more respect for her, but no.

So I've unfollowed and I'll just get the goss on here from now on.

Reactions: 25

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She's a 1950's prude as she has only kissed 5 men and they were all boyfriends so she's shocked by watching them kiss on Love Island. We've heard this story before as well.

So she's a prude but posts photos of herself naked in the bath?

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Jeez!!! Why the nipple comments when she’s running??? Why does everything have to be sexualised??
She is quite possibly the most un-sexy person I’ve ever seen so I do wish she’d stop putting these unpleasant visions into my head. My stomach is churning now. Put me right off my hot cock & digestive lights.....😕

• Haha
  • Sick

Sponfused

VIP Member
For once, I wish one of them would stop blocking and muting people, getting defensive and crying troll whenever they get pulled up on something and just have a real, honest dialogue with their audience. As much as you like to paint us as the miserable people that live under the bridge, I have found almost everyone here to be reasonable and intelligent humans with OPINIONS (god forbid!). Why don’t you join the conversation... talk about the dangers of sharing so much of your children’s lives online. We all know it is an issue but your silence on the matter is deafening. It makes us think you couldn’t give a toss. But if we are wrong and you get it, why don’t you tell us how you feel about it and what you do to protect them? Be open about what this career affords you. Stop pretending that you are able to take your family to Disney several times a year because you are Scrooge McDuck. Nobody is jealous of your success. The problem is that you don’t own it and the meagre teacher wage rhetoric is just simply patronising. Carrying on like you do this out of the kindness of your heart, to make everyone smile is a complete farce. And I get it, most of us work to pay bills, so why do you need to make out that you are some kind of modern day saint? You are playing a character, you’ve said that yourself. And unfortunately some of us aren’t buying it. But you have to start to wonder, is silencing us the answer?

• Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
An insta account called delete Tattle life commented saying don’t let the trolls win. We should be worried as look how many followers she has 🙄
Omg!! That’s it then.....so long fellow Tattlers.....it’s been a laugh but I for one know when I’m beaten. I guess it’s just a matter of time now before the rabble start to march down the road with burning torches & wooden stakes, hunting us down......😭

• Haha
  • Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
There was an old lady from brum

Who has a weird obsession with shit by Ray Dunn

Her cupboards are heaving

Mickeys bank card is still grieving

Yet the saggy old trout still shops on

• Haha
  • Heart

Tattler 987

Poem #78
Domestic violence makes babs howl, while sending ste out on the prowl.
Naked photos in the bath are done for cheap thrills and not a laugh.
Ste jump on top I'm having a cry those tattle bastards all know I lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I see the ‘brain dead bunch’ are back in full force again.
I swear they’d forgive her if she DID smash Mickey’s face in - she can do no wrong in their eyes.
Why don’t they start a campaign to make her a Saint? Surely that’s the next step.
St Emma of Tat & Large Ceramic Mugs.....

• Haha

Sydney.bourn

Long time lurker here. My partner used to work with Stephen and when I found out I was so excited because I loved her at the time (ashamed to say I even bought a mug) thanks to tattle i have seen the light and after the events over the last couple of weeks can’t believe I ever liked her

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, this isn’t an apology. If it was an apology and drawing a line under it all etc she would have turned off the comments. This was a pity party and nothing else.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Oi Babs I’ve got an idea for you to put on your vision board .... a photo of the local job centre. Get your best zebra pen ready to go sign on

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
I find it so weird that she has to rush off to Ikea to buy Erin all new tubs for her storage unit because she is over the pink. My girls have the exact same units and the tubs are a mix of pink and white that I purchased new and some red ones that we got second hand. They have never commented on the colour of the tubs as that kind of stuff is just so irrelevant to them. I feel like Emma’s kids are just a chip off the old block. Always wanting something new and feeling the need to express themselves with material things. It’s like all of their personalities are manifested in things and tat. So Erin’s favourite colour has changed therefore she is getting a whole room update now? Her family is the picture of overconsumption and it’s scary that she is influencing others.

• Heart

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
Brummy’s not a poet and her book”ll show it

Brummy can’t rhyme, Micky’s stalking’s a crime & if she mentions her baps one more time....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I've messaged them multiple time over the last few months and never heard anything ever

Her “management” company are a joke outfit. It’s run by Paul - who’s about 24 and a computer geek. It’s just a daft little company he’s set up with his girlfriend- it’s really not a professional, proper company!!! He’s got a few less than Z-list people listed on his website as clients..... it’s a complete joke! She tries to give it large, makes out that she’s “represented” by some hot shot PR agency with clout.... it’s all bollocks. Paul is more Ian Beale than Frank Warren!!

• Haha

Shalulah

Who does she think she is, advising people to not worry what health visitors say?! They are trained professionals who know what to look for in terms of a child’s development!! They will know what to look for in case there is any developmental problems etc.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Babs hasn’t posted a picture of her face scrunched up with the day of the week and time on it...how will we ever know what day it is?!?

• Haha
  • Wow

EyesOpened123

The apology.....

Sorry if I offended you....but you’re wrong to be offended or hurt. I’m bEsIDe mYsELf and that’s more important so I’m going to force you all to stop being offended immediately and carry on as if nothing happened. OK? Oh and if anyone mentions this again you’ll be pounced on by my minions and then blocked. Cool.