Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I emailed her management company yesterday & told them everything in full detail.
Not heard a dickie bird which explains a lot about the whole dodgy set up 😤
I told you. I emailed them a few times over the DV, heard nothing. I emailed again this morning to say I was the other person she tried to dox. They are so unprofessional. Paul must be shitting himself with this DV shitstorm. He won’t know how to handle something as important like this.

Reactions: 25
I emailed her management company yesterday & told them everything in full detail.
Good for you! Love how you’re not letting it go!

I’m sure it’s the shitstorm keeping her away but of course, you never know, it could be something else: The dog, a family member that could be taking her away from the gram!
It will be fascinating to see how she deals with the papers; I think she has to now!

Reactions: 8
I've messaged them multiple time over the last few months and never heard anything ever

Reactions: 7
I've messaged them multiple time over the last few months and never heard anything ever

Her “management” company are a joke outfit. It’s run by Paul - who’s about 24 and a computer geek. It’s just a daft little company he’s set up with his girlfriend- it’s really not a professional, proper company!!! He’s got a few less than Z-list people listed on his website as clients..... it’s a complete joke! She tries to give it large, makes out that she’s “represented” by some hot shot PR agency with clout.... it’s all bollocks. Paul is more Ian Beale than Frank Warren!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how Disney will work with her! She doesn’t fit their picture at all

Reactions: 10
Let's hope she refrains for making her own range of gweneth paltrow candles 🤢🤢🤢 I bet even the baby wipes shudder in her house

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wonder if babs is having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of Insta posting today. Or at least from the lack of comments telling her how amazing she is lol

Reactions: 8
Disney better not work with her again
They probably will but I hope this DV shitstorm opens the eyes of companies who were considering working with her. She can’t hide from multiple articles about an issue as bad as joking about domestic violence but what’s worse is these articles have made out like it’s a one off instance when people here have found multiple posts from years ago using the same phrasing ‘smash his face in’

I wonder if babs is having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of Insta posting today. Or at least from the lack of comments telling her how amazing she is lol
She’ll be crying troll tomorrow. Multiple articles written about her, her nyc trip was ruined by the allegations, her book announcement was overshadowed by it and her 2020 vision board was ruined.

Reactions: 17
I think the point is being missed here (reading the comments on the article). You have an element of responsibility if you are in the public eye. You cannot say such things. Just because you broadcast every element of your life on all socials (which is deeply irresponsible) doesn’t mean you shouldn’t filter what you write.
The written word is there forever, screen shot and shared for all to see. Forever immortalised and unfortunately Brummy has now fallen foul to her OWN mistake. Nobody else. Her OWN mistake.
The comments/feedback/complaints come from a good place. She will no doubt blame Tattle but all I’ve seen is the truth written here.

She could have addressed this straight away. She could have amended her blog post. She could have prepared a proper apology. But no, she dragged it out for the woe is me and look where it has got her.

Listen to what people say.

Reactions: 22
My comment made it on the daily fail. What amazes me is she can pass off suggesting DV on her vlog as a joke and in character but when Mrs Briggs was clearly joking on here about climbing fecking trees it’s suddenly serious.

So Babs can joke, but Briggs can’t?! Right, gotcha. Muppet
Did they come on here and post about Mrs Briggs? I didn't come on for a couple of days and feel like a bit of the thread is missing? 🙈

Reactions: 1
I told you. I emailed them a few times over the DV, heard nothing. I emailed again this morning to say I was the other person she tried to dox. They are so unprofessional. Paul must be shitting himself with this DV shitstorm. He won’t know how to handle something as important like this.
People are wasting their time contacting her management. They will be chuckling between themselves about it.

The only people they/him care about is their client and brands.

It's not a proper management, more like a management for a part time actor that books commercials.

Joey's manager is more of a manager.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did they come on here and post about Mrs Briggs? I didn't come on for a couple of days and feel like a bit of the thread is missing? 🙈
They doxed her and then the husband started walking past her house staring in the windows and driving/reversing the car outside apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She prides herself on her authenticity yet she has gone silent when faced with criticism. This is why I can't stand her. I don't want to watch someone pretending to be a bloody Blue Peter presenter. I am not an idiot. I want a real person, flawed as they may be. Most of the time she witters on boring everyone stupid and repeating herself. Now, when people most want to listen to what she has to say.... nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.