Brummy Mummy #145 Summer holiday mum fun anyone? Tedious, controlling & home by 1!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My body is the least interesting thing about me".

Could have fooled us with the way you bang on about it. Every. bleeping. Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The amount of food she must be eating in order to have lost no weight (intentionally or not) while she’s been “running” for the last 6 weeks must be massive… I started walking more and eating less a couple of months ago and I’m almost a stone and a half down (slow and steady wins the race and all that) and although I’m still overweight and most definitely plus size, I feel better all round already - I feel more confident in myself knowing what I’ve achieved so far, I feel better when walking and don’t get out of breath half as quick, I’m living for the feeling I get when someone notices and says I look good or tells me well done, it really spurs me on to keep going! My brother noticed a couple of weeks ago and it honestly made me feel amazing, I couldn’t stop smiling knowing that my efforts were actually working!

Sorry, I know this turned into me blowing my own trumpet a bit but I’m actually proud of myself for once and I don’t know how Emma and other influencers can think all those feelings and that achievement is such a bad thing.
The difference is that you’re prepared to put the effort in, which Emma can’t be ar$ed with (and not just for this!)

Well done, or in the words of 🦈🦷 “you go girl!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Day 2 back on the gram and she's already having a bloody meltdown over the one thing SHE has made 1000's and 1000's of £s from, her bleeping awful body.
So, it might be the least interesting thing about you, (it's not cos EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS AS DULL AS DISHWATER) but it's the one thing brands have tapped into because YOU have made them think you're relatable.
bleeping hell Emma, grow up and piss off to Disney where I hope your ugly overweight body is so hot in the August heat that you don't enjoy a single second of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I still agree with those of you who think she is on the weight loss jabs or is going to be, and the running thing was started to try and cover that fact when/if she does start losing weight.

I was offered them but my diabetic nurse said straight after there is a risk of gall stones, so I’m currently undecided on them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I still agree with those of you who think she is on the weight loss jabs or is going to be, and the running thing was started to try and cover that fact when/if she does start losing weight.

I was offered them but my diabetic nurse said straight after there is a risk of gall stones, so I’m currently undecided on them 🤷‍♀️
I still think ozempic and the half-arsed couch 5 to k(!) is a smoke screen 🕵

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Speaking as someone that had gallstones and had to have the gallbladder removed I probably wouldn't risk it, unless you are very overweight and you are unable to use any other method, the pain is utterly unbearable - and I pride myself on having a high pain threshold.
Also ended up with a serious codeine addiction, which obvs was my own fault for using them for pain relief in the first place, it's not a side affect for a normal non addictive personality person!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know right. How many times has she done a grid post that nobody asked for, of her in that moth eaten M&S swimsuit, complete with an essay about being fat?

Why all this content about a subject she doesn’t think is interesting? bleeping boring, stupid, scalloped tongue twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I honestly can't add to anything you 🐄🛍 have said. She's a fat, fugly munter, and am impressed how she's managed to dye her hair the same shade of nicotine yellow as her teeth. Also, her not doing 5steps to couch is the hill I'm prepared to die on!!!!
---
View attachment 2381565
Well done babs - now your teeth and hair are the same colour!
Snap... Great minds and all that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If your body is the least interesting thing about you, but it’s all you seem to be able to talk about, how absolutely tit must your life be.

Instagram is supposedly a person’s highlights, if these are your highlights babs I’d consider getting a life. Ya know, one that would actually include highlights rather than a mountain of mundane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🦈🦷 should make her an excel cert for being the most boring self obsessed person on insta. YOU GO GIRL! You win!

Reactions: 17
We’ve said this a gazillion times BUT she has no business using two for £12 box hair dye and having tutti fruitti nails. She’s pathetic. A total anti influencer

We KNOW you’re on Ozempic, we know your marriage is a farce, we know you’re a totally shut parent/daughter/wife/friend, we know your a lazy, selfish, lying, work shy, greedy, morally bankrupt twit

The only thing you have for people to envy is money, that’s it, how awful to be a mother of two age 45 and that’s your lot in life - cash - even Scrooge mcduck had more redeemable features

• Haha
She’s reading I’m glad my mom died??? The bleeping irony! 😂😂 from a woman that has sold her kids privacy down the river, gas lights her own babettes by telling them half a story about her very scary health results, posts pictures of her kids from behind??? Probs cos they didn’t want their pics over social media?! Her kids are old enough to access Instagram, am sure her daughter has it, and she writes about scary health results?! Honestly maybe put that book down and have a look closer to home before one of your kids pics up a pen and starts writing their own experiences under that roof 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If you see me there....I give you permission to say Hello. Oh duck off.
When I'm in WDW my family, the last thing on my mind is talking to you Emma. I would walk the other way if I saw here walloping and stomping down Main Street.
Emma. No one cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she said she went to the hairdresser for a cut- why didn't she get the stylist to colour it then?
Is it because she just went to her mum's friend who cut in in her kitchen like its still 1974?!!

Stedal Sassoon given up on trying to make her hair look in anyway stylish- lets face it he's fighting a losing battle?!

And why does her hair never look any different after she's coloured it?! Its absolutely NOTHING like the colour of the box- its brassy yellow with bad roots still showing?!! Considering she's been dyeing her own hair for years, you'd think she might have got better!! But then this is Emma Conway who never really improves at anything no matter how long she does it- just look at her so called "work"!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.