Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I wonder if he had to go back to the hotel to sort funeral arrangements on the phone? Or was it so she could surprise him with a shitty bag of sweets a toy keyring a Pat on the head and be told she hates the restaurant he likes…. Alice in wonderland was a good choice for them…. a very unhappy unbirthday to you to you ste!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

shazbev

VIP Member
I've seen it all now...taking the piss poor pamphlet with her to DLP has been her most breathtaking lack of awareness she's ever demonstrated! The brain dead buffoon really can't catch a break can she? It was originally released at first lockdown so she couldn't promote it and now she's in DLP and Ste's relative has died so she's had to curtail her full on gushing blurb trying to promote the terrible tome!!!

• Angry
  • Sick

Booklover

VIP Member
For a so-called vlogger, she sure does make shit videos. The DLP one has got to be up there as one of the most pointless 'travel' ones ever. She's nowhere near fit enough to walk, talk and film at the same time. Her camerawork is all over the place and so much of it is out of focus. And don't get me started on the constant 'Here we go guys.' and 'I'm so excited'. Fuck off you twat.

• Heart
oh, she's already announced that only the golden child will recieve a homemade advent calendar, filled with "tween" gifts like make-up and lip gloss and treats, whereas she has bought ethan a standard advent calendar which contains football stickers, and while it was still extortionarely priced in comparison with the average kids' advent calendar, it cost nothing in comparison to the extravagancy she is planning for erin. she spent more on the numbered advent calendar pouches that she plans to put the gifts in than she did on ethan's entire advent calendar, and has been spending manically on treats for her golden "tween". 😔

she could have at least bothered to put in a similar effort for ethan, even if his gift each day was a football sticker and maybe a sweet or whatever - at least it would still appear to him that she had put similar effort into his calendar as his sisters. he's always an afterthought and she simply doesn’t care that he is very aware of that fact. 💔
Or she could just get the spoilt kids a normal dairy milk one!

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Erin looks mortified and completely uninterested in that reel.
Can you imagine being forced to cuddle a short teenager in a matted furry suit whilst your griege mother cackles in the background dressed as a pumpkin!
At Erin's age the enforced fun would not amuse me either!

• Haha
Hands up who is a little bit confused about her boat in the lake story whether it’s her real life or not 🤣x probably people are actually messaging a confused wtf are you talking about way you make absolutely no fecking sense !

• Haha

Rachybat

I can’t believe she’s posted saying Halloween is over and she’s taking actual the day off on Halloween. Her management must be having serious talks about dumping her. You would think when she meets her “friend” to plan her yearly content that actual Halloween would be her big day. She could even schedule videos to drop on the day giving people ideas for kids Halloween party games, costumes, etc. she’s not even done a pumpkin carving….did they even go to a pumpkin farm? Her kids are older (yes Babs, your kids are not toddlers) so she could do a whole reel on how to celebrate Halloween with them….pumpkin carving, spooky dinner, hot chocolate and a scary film etc etc. but no, Halloween is over and we’re onto Christmas.

I love both Halloween and Christmas (Christmas loads more). We’re putting our Halloween decs up today and carving pumpkins. Christmas does not start until beginning of Dec, but ya know, I do have a real job where I don’t sell my soul and my families souls to the devil.

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
The other half of ME

Don't you put my other/better half, significant other? Never the other half of me!

• Angry
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"much more better" - top english as always, babs! great promotion for your paperback pamphlet! 👍🏻🤣

as for the menu now being "much more better" for the preferences of the conway family, i assume that means it is now predominantly beige-carb and batter-coated mains with a huge range of high sugar dessert options - far less vegetables and fruit, and not even a garnish of salad. she's hardly gonna lure in the crowds with "bland, beige and boring" as a description of the food! 🤷🏻‍♂️

and the toddlers have undoubtedly been ordered the plain pasta with tomato sauce straight from the kids' menu - minus the ratatouille, because babs won't have a clue what it is/how to pronounce it, and likely believes it is made using chunks of rat meat. she won't consider vegetarianism, but eating the distant relatives of her rat grandbabies is a big no no. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221028_171449.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The way she signs off a Story with "Love you" makes me want to be sick 😫

I'm saying she's staying at Sequoia Lodge too 🤷‍♀️

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The Vlog at 29:40

"Stephen has spent the afternoon relaxing in the hotel"
AKA : Step 🪜 Steve has had a little "me time" on Grindr 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
The menu has changed and is ‘much more better’ - good to see the masters level education on display once again here!

• Haha

Smell_my_cheese

She’s got the emotional maturity of a gnat. There was nothing but glee in her eyes reporting on the demise of the poor rat. She’s finally got some content that she can share, unlike Ste’s ‘selfish’ desire to keep his grief private.

She really does not care about anything or anyone unless it provides content and gives her validation.

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Fave part of the vlog so far have got to be her ride queue tips for people coming in October half term……as she uploads vlog on 5/11

• Haha
  • Wow