Brummy Mummy #123 Heat the room? You can't even read it love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel so sorry for those kids.
This isn’t going to be a fun holiday. I can imagine how exhausting it is to be around Emma. How tiring it must be to follow her demands, to meet her narrative, to hear her tack on and on about monotonous things...
It isn’t a holiday at that point, it’s a chore. I can imagine her saying to Ste and the Kids about how they are “ruining MY holiday”

Reactions: 25
I just feel so sorry for those kids.
This isn’t going to be a fun holiday. I can imagine how exhausting it is to be around Emma. How tiring it must be to follow her demands, to meet her narrative, to hear her tack on and on about monotonous things...
It isn’t a holiday at that point, it’s a chore. I can imagine her saying to Ste and the Kids about how they are “ruining MY holiday”
Yep. There's nothing on her list about the children's requests at DLP just hers and Ste's wants. Isn't it a family holiday. Plus once home it will be all systems go for Xmas. Nothing is appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her post earlier said it all - "I WANT THAT!"

It's all about her, duck everyone else as long as the world accommodates to Emma, she's actually deplorable.... the bleeping monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her post earlier said it all - "I WANT THAT!"

It's all about her, duck everyone else as long as the world accommodates to Emma, she's actually deplorable.... the bleeping monster.
It’s always all about her but due to recent events it’s become even more obvious …. Never mind your grieving, we are off the DLP to play dress up!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Disney again, she never mentioned it, how exciting 🥱
This is such a shock, she always plans such original holidays usually…

We went to DLP 6 months after my grandma died (I was little) and it still felt sad in parts, so goodness knows how those poor children feel

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she REALLY have the audacity to try to sell us skincare products the other day when this is what she looks like View attachment 1679299
what's that babs? you never edit your photos? you never use filters? you don't know how to use photoshop?!

tell us you lie about your use of filters within telling us you lie about your use of filters! truly getting into character for disney eh, babnocchio! 🤥🤥

Screenshot_20221026_171725.jpg

i wonder if babs' photos are edited by excel steve, with her assuming he would be capable of the task, failing to notice the fa t that his is totally trolling her by bleeping up little details to slyly highlight her blatant lies about not editing her photos!

just gonna leave this photo here for any 🐮🛍 in need of a laugh - this totally unedited photo of babs, where she would rather deny an applying attempt at photo show and instead let people believe that her hand looks like it's merged into the hape of a foot! obviously the prefer liable option over simply being honest!👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️ #babslogic

Screenshot_20221010-084953_Instagram_edit_2235225350270389.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I hope she’s thought about petrol going back, it’s bad in France right now apparently, hard to find.

Reactions: 15
Babs' canckles in those platform converse are just vile. She needs to ditch them.

Silly sap Ste smiling on his bereavement trip #MakingMemories

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Babs' canckles in those platform converse are just vile. She needs to ditch them.

Silly sap Ste smiling on his bereavement trip #MakingMemories
To be fair he looks like he’s been kidnapped and is in a full hostage situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be fanning her foof. It’s 24 degrees in Paris ag the moment! Stepladder isn’t a fool for packing shorts!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow just wow... How about all stephen your grieving husband needs is his family around him... Not prancing around France 'for the kids and their hard couple of years" unbelievable, such a self centered post (no surprise but it's always about her never about them as a whole family)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.