Brummy Mummy #123 Heat the room? You can't even read it love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jfc. i get that babs is absolutely RABID with excitement about their trip, since she is totally unaffected by grief since it wasn't HER dad who died - but that photo is a reflection of all the upcoming holiday photos, the kids both pale and washed-out, looking drained and broken, clearly not themselves at all, both forcing smiles that babs has obviously demanded. steve has clearly refused to be included in the photo, but despite his own grief, he really needs to step in and be there for his grieving children, and protect them from babs nsnad her focus on creating content, above all else. she may say that their disney trip will be more "gentle", but babs will undoubtedly be her usual manic self and the fact she has demanded steve drive them to Paris, despite the pain he must be in, shows how little she cares, and indicates that she will fully expect the kids to smile and pose and eat snacks and hug characters, as always. 😡

i totally get that steve is hurting and likely preoccupied, having been dragged away from his family because babs wants to brag that she paid for a holiday, thus she ain't gonna cancel - and i'm not even gonna raise the utter selfishness of booking a holiday to her dream location under the guise that it's a birthday treat for steve. she is utterly abhorrent, and i'm not sure i will even be able to view her content over the next few days, because it is heartbreaking to see the kids suffering in silence, their grief written all over their faces, while babs shoves sugary snacks at them and "distracts" them with disney tat as a replacement for hugs and comfort and affection, and being allowed to talk about how they are feeling. 💔

ffs babs, put your kids first, for once.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those kids don't hold any value in going to Disney, they go too often. And it's just a few rides and food, not the experience it could be.
That family brings nothing to the world. Just take, take, take. Too much value on 'new' no matter what it is. As someone said on here the other day, she's everything I'm glad I'm not.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Even grandad Rog thinks she’s scary 🤣
It must be very scary for the poor teenager in the costume to be accosted by bab to be fair!

From further up thread, ‘how to kill your family’ is a pretty good book. My kids were worried when I read it though!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to say "I" paid? Me and my husband don't share money, no joint accounts, we earn the same ball park so one pays for some stuff other pays for other things.... Anyhoo, I have never once said "I" bought this, it's always "we", like "we" got the kids such and such for Christmas, even though I might have bought some stuff and husband bought others. I bet she really lords it up over them when SHE pays for things with HER money.
I always feel she does it to preemptively warn everyone that the content won't be informative or good because it wasn't gifted and she's not being paid 🤣🤣🤣. And also because she can't get Disney to gift her anything, let alone a fully paid for trip. Which (in the style of Babs) is FINE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s all well and good her sticking up her big toe/thumb and professing how fabulous driving is. Except she isn’t the fucker doing it! She’s just sitting there being ferried around eating bars of chocolate all day!

He’d probably be over his legal driving hours if he were to be driving this distance in a professional capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker…I’m from Kent and most of our family holidays were driving-based because of our proximity to the tunnel. The drive from Brum on top of going down to Paris is a lot and she’s acting like it’s nothing🙃 It also reaaaally winds me up that she takes so many snacks from home. Why spend all that money travelling if she doesn’t embrace what’s available in France? The mention of the big Tesco killed me. It’s not a landmark, bab🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker…I’m from Kent and most of our family holidays were driving-based because of our proximity to the tunnel. The drive from Brum on top of going down to Paris is a lot and she’s acting like it’s nothing🙃 It also reaaaally winds me up that she takes so many snacks from home. Why spend all that money travelling if she doesn’t embrace what’s available in France? The mention of the big Tesco killed me. It’s not a landmark, bab🤣
Also a fellow Kentish bird and the big Tesco near by isn’t really something to rave about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When those children are older and realise their own mother sold their grief and heartbreak for likes they’ll disown her. What’s happened this week is grotesque.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have struggled to watch her ballbag face since she announced she would still be going to Disney

Read the room you bulbous nosed bleep
People are skint
Your relative has died
Yet you pose for a picture surrounded by expensive tat with eyes that look like piss holes in the snow smug as duck because you paid for Disney

Go duck off enjoy the trip YOU paid for but know that for every babette pretending to think its a great idea you still go there are thousands of other people who think you are a cold hearted bleep who cares only for her own happiness and content for her struggling insta page

I hope the Disney cake in a cup chokes you you greedy narcissistic twit
‘ bulbous nosed bleep🤣🤣😂
Wins the internet today 👌😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At least those stories were vaguely informative - better than she usually manages!

Reactions: 9
Is it just me who finds 3 toilet stops on a 3-4 hour drive a bit excessive?
I've got kids and we very regularly do a 3 hour drive to see family and we would only stop once!
Her children are not bleeping toddlers!

Reactions: 33
Oh and don’t get me started on her always showing the most BORING flavours of Lays crisps🙄

• Haha
We did the journey from Brum to DLP as kids and it is a very long drive. Me and my siblings were 14, 12 and 8. I’m now in my 30’s and that first night there was the best nights sleep I’ve ever had as we were that tired 🤣🤣 Anyways, we didn’t require a shed load of snacks to keep us occupied either! I’ve honestly never seen anyone mention snacks as much as she does. No wonder she requires the dentist so much as an adult.

Reactions: 19
Is taking all her own snacks how Bab justifies spending 10s of thousands of pounds on holidays a year???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to say "I" paid? Me and my husband don't share money, no joint accounts, we earn the same ball park so one pays for some stuff other pays for other things.... Anyhoo, I have never once said "I" bought this, it's always "we", like "we" got the kids such and such for Christmas, even though I might have bought some stuff and husband bought others. I bet she really lords it up over them when SHE pays for things with HER money.
oh, she will fully expect huge displays of gratitude and thanks and appreciation, ensuring that the kids know that they owe their holiday/presents/etc to her and that without her and how hard she "werks" hey wouldn’t have such experiences, or treats or live such a privileged life. she is responsible for their "luck" in life - in exactly the same way she expects them to be endlessly grateful that she - single-handedly 🤦🏻‍♀️ - created them and she birthed them and they wouldn't exist without her. they literally owe their lives and their entire existence to her - hence how she justifies demanding she recieve gifts on her kids' birthdays, because they wouldn't even have birthdays to celebrate if not for babs. 🙄🙄

in a few years time, she will undoubtedly be FUMING to discover that the kids aren't indebted to her with gratitude for her decision to exploit their privacy and childhoods all over SM to pay for their trips to disney. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me who finds 3 toilet stops on a 3-4 hour drive a bit excessive?
I've got kids and we very regularly do a 3 hour drive to see family and we would only stop once!
Her children are not bleeping toddlers!
They’ll be for her not the kids. I imagine she insists they stop at the slightest hint of needing a wee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.