Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get the dislike for BM2. But reading some people’s comments on it’s like “litcherally” every other person is parent of the year on this thread. Everyday with their kids they bake, do arts, go on beach walks, cook delicious meals from scratch and don’t step within twenty feet of a mobile device. Right now my seven year old is downstairs watching Netflix eating a frozen pizza which I slaved over to heat in an oven, I’m living my best life upstairs, under the duvet, eating popcorn and watching you tube. Is this a one off?! To quote Chris Ingram “no, hell no” do I feel bad?! yes a little but I take my sanity breaks when I can, inset days I love you! I do work 40 hours a week and shock horror I do stuff that’s just for me like go to the gym and grab a cheeky Starbucks when I say I’m at Asda doing a shop. Sorry people, I don’t find BM relatable and I don’t find a lot of comments on here relatable either. BUT, I know I can share my feelings here, you certainly can’t on an influencer thread without being called a hater
I’m definitely not mum of the year. My child has too many McDonalds and spends too much time watching tv. Partly this is due to my ill health, partly and sometimes laziness. I also do some activities which are just for me.
But I am feeling smug AF 😉 because I’ve been to Copenhagen with my family and I saw so many interesting things and did things which were unique to the country and so it’s nice to know that even a chubby mum aged 40 like me who isn’t an Instamum can actually do some holidays really well.

Reactions: 11
I’m definitely not mum of the year. My child has too many McDonalds and spends too much time watching tv. Partly this is due to my ill health, partly and sometimes laziness. I also do some activities which are just for me.
But I am feeling smug AF [emoji6] because I’ve been to Copenhagen with my family and I saw so many interesting things and did things which were unique to the country and so it’s nice to know that even a chubby mum aged 40 like me who isn’t an Instamum can actually do some holidays really well.
[emoji106] Good for you, and I bet you didn’t do it all for the gram. I am 42, I’m not overweight but I have a large mum tum/stomach apron #nice Thank goodness for c sections but they do wreck your body. Anywho. I’m not sure why BM thinks she’s so marvellous compared to other women with children in their early 40s. She seems to think she’s providing us all some kind of Public Health Service. Although to be fair she has taught me a very helpful sartorial lesson this year. Do. Not. Wear. Converse. With. Midi. Skirts

It annoyed me again that in Mickey's birthday tribute she's talking about her rough start to 2019 again. The fact she made this into a mental health thing winds me up. She said herself the Therapy was to stop her being a complete tit at public functions and embarrassing herself as she thought this is what was stopping her getting offered more AD's etc but then of course she changed it into the awful trolls making her life a misery and 'lo and behold she gained more followers and started getting more AD's. Amazing what lying about your mental health can do for your career!

Reactions: 19
Comments like this just validate it when they call people on here trolls. I for one have legs probably fatter than hers....are we really stooping this low now?!
yup 👍🏼

Comments like this just validate it when they call people on here trolls. I for one have legs probably fatter than hers....are we really stooping this low now?!
Just a reminder everyone: it’s fine to comment on brummymummy mummy’s fat, sagging tits, the way she speaks, the way she raises her kids, what she feeds her kids, the way she dresses herself, or just any of her life choices! but do not comment on her fat legs because that just trolling and you DO NOT want to be seen as a troll on Tattle.
You are absolutely deluded calling me a troll whilst reading and adding comments to this website all just because mine hit close to your home 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting that she’s still sleeping in a separate bed to Stephen whilst they are on holiday...surely Ethan will be fine sleeping in his own bed as long as he’s still in the same room as his mum?

Reactions: 10
yup 👍🏼

Just a reminder everyone: it’s fine to comment on brummymummy mummy’s fat, sagging tits, the way she speaks, the way she raises her kids, what she feeds her kids, the way she dresses herself, or just any of her life choices! but do not comment on her fat legs because that just trolling and you DO NOT want to be seen as a troll on Tattle.
You are absolutely deluded calling me a troll whilst reading and adding comments to this website all just because mine hit close to your home 😂😂😂
If you go and post about her fat legs on her Instagram maybe you're a troll, but on here.. not so much!
In my defence re saggy tits I only talk about them because she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So today’s first freebie beg is for Sainsbo’s ( hate when she says that too lol....and as a brand that now gift her I’d insist on it being written properly) to send her some replacement mustard leather gloves......I have a pic of a Swedish blogger in my head now wearing her gloves flipping her the bird and blogging she got a freebie from brummymummyof2 🖕🏻😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yup 👍🏼

Just think it’s an odd thing to comment on. The safety of her children, discussing mental health with no qualifications to do so, her problematic behaviour/use of phrases like ‘spirit animal’ and outright lying are all things I’ve commented on in the past. Just not sure why her legs would bother anyone. Bit weird.

Just think it’s an odd thing to comment on. The safety of her children, discussing mental health with no qualifications to do so, her problematic behaviour/use of phrases like ‘spirit animal’ and outright lying are all things I’ve commented on in the past. Just not sure why her legs would bother anyone. Bit weird.
Agreed. There are so many thing she does that are actually problematic; plenty to discuss without straying into that sort of territory. I accept that some Tattlers make comments on other aspects of her appearance - though I never have personally, honest! - but quite often that is because she bangs on about her “cracking rack” and tbh that’s annoying enough because a) it’s constant and repetitive, like most of her “content” and b) it doesn’t fit with an account which associates itself so heavily with Disney and other “wholesome family content”. If people also feel that c) said rack isn’t even cracking, then that could be another argument I suppose 🙃

Has anyone seen the article about narcissists on the BBC website this morning? The definition they use of a narcissist may as well just have a photo of babs! The article also goes on to describe “vulnerable narcissists” who have all the grandiose characteristics but are more defensive “and have a tendency to view other people’s behaviour as hostile”.

Has anyone seen the article about narcissists on the BBC website this morning? The definition they use of a narcissist may as well just have a photo of babs! The article also goes on to describe “vulnerable narcissists” who have all the grandiose characteristics but are more defensive “and have a tendency to view other people’s behaviour as hostile”.
I read it and you’ve hit nail on the head......I must admit straight away I mirrored Emma up with the article

Reactions: 5
Oh babs is back at Tivoli - so another couple of hundred quid. Also the hotel she says they stayed in is not a cheap one! It’s about £250 a night for a family of 4 in one room!

From the activities she’s shown and a quick google of prices I’d say this little get away is easily a £5k trip. That’s without factoring in food which is more expensive than London (or at least was when we visited).

• Wow
Oh babs is back at Tivoli - so another couple of hundred quid. Also the hotel she says they stayed in is not a cheap one! It’s about £250 a night for a family of 4 in one room!

From the activities she’s shown and a quick google of prices I’d say this little get away is easily a £5k trip. That’s without factoring in food which is more expensive than London (or at least was when we visited).
Ffs! If that’s true then she is on another planet. A 10k holiday and a possible 5k weekend city break. Her trip to NY back in January will have been a few thousands as well.

Ffs! If that’s true then she is on another planet. A 10k holiday and a possible 5k weekend city break. Her trip to NY back in January will have been a few thousands as well.
I think this is proof (as if we needed it) that she is absolutely coining it in. Of course when YouTube goes tits up (which it will, possibly sooner rather than later) she will be 100% stuffed as they're living an unsustainable lifestyle. Who in their right mind would ever employ her? And she's too thick, lazy and unimaginative to run her own business. But you just carry on frittering your money away to fill that massive void in your life, Bab. You could almost feel sorry for her ...

Well the price for tonight at the hotel she says they stayed at is £238 for 1 night as a family of 4 with breakfast. Assuming Friday and Saturday nights would be extra I think £250 a night is probably the average. They seem to have been there for 5 nights so £1.5k.

Flights from Birmingham to Copenhagen seem to be about £115 per person so there’s another £500 near enough....

Even before you look at any activities it’s the best part of £2k that they’ve spent.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why is she telling us where she is, does she not think the Danish will camp outside her room ? Or is it she doesn’t expect her followers to be intelligent enough to know where Copenhagen is ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she telling us where she is, does she not think the Danish will camp outside her room ? Or is it she doesn’t expect her followers to be intelligent enough to know where Copenhagen is ?
She only tells us where she stayed AfTER they leave. This is for safety reasons as of course she’s an A lister with millions of fans wanting a piece of her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.