Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channel mum are doing a thing about how to have a waste free Halloween 🤣 couldn’t help but wonder (hope) its a dig at bm and her incessant bleeping crap plastic tat hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They usually come separate so u can down it or put it into the big glass depending if u want it to be fizzy I guess 🤷‍♀️

She looks so weird in the pic! Can't put my finger on it, is it coz she's pushing out her "cracking rack"? 🙄
She looks Like a wax model 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Jade33, post: 576722, member: 2636"

She looks so weird in the pic! Can't put my finger on it, is it coz she's pushing out her "cracking rack"? 🙄
[/QUOTE]
I agree, she looks different. I think it's the colouring. She looks pale, with her light hair, pale lip colour that matches her eyebrows, dark eyes closed from her smiling and the lilac top, it's all too pale. I also think it makes her look older than she is

Reactions: 10
She looks bloody awful! Looks much bigger and older than she is. I bet shes gutted.
And her tits look saggy in her nana cardigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did they all dress up as Peter Pan characters? He was taken to the front of the queue for the busy Peter Pan ride? Yeah right. She was probably paid to be there and advertise it. Much like what the Meldrums did. Lies.

Reactions: 9
The most influential mothers in Britain

#
I can only assume they made her wear that cardigan and did her make up. She’s looked better.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks smug as anything. She also reminds me of phoebes fake english friend in an episode of friends😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree she looks a leetle bit pooorly in that photo. Notice how she won’t talk money but all the others have. What’s to hide? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just when I think the daily fail can’t get any worse it does
She’s been in the DM before. They’re always featuring vloggers and the comments are always moderated so it’s not like we can post what she’s really like in the comments as it won’t get published!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.