Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can we make this more public so her “fans” are aware of this? I find this absolutely disgusting
Her minions won’t care. They’ll say she deserves all her free stuff because she makes them smile and brings them happiness 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her minions won’t care. They’ll say she deserves all her free stuff because she makes them smile and brings them happiness 🙄
Urgh makes me so mad, I can’t stand the woman. Wish people would see her like we do for the begging mess poor example of female form that she is
Feel better for getting that off my chest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been a bit busy of late so not sure if this has been mentioned......but it’s boiled my piss big time this morning, preaching about crop tops are a big no no for her superstar but other day she slapped a selfie up of her and Erin with fake eyelash filter......if that’s not objectifying her more than a crop top I don’t know what is......stupid fookin hypocrite, I’m not a fan of crop tops but they arnt the work of the devil like she makes out, I let my daughter who is now 11 pick her clothes she likes comfy stuff but has a couple of cropped sweaters but wears a vest top underneath layered look, she looks lovely and not a trolllop as Brummy would make out this does .......rant over bu5 she’s seriously pissed me right off 😳😳🤪🤪🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
I’ve been a bit busy of late so not sure if this has been mentioned......but it’s boiled my piss big time this morning, preaching about crop tops are a big no no for her superstar but other day she slapped a selfie up of her and Erin with fake eyelash filter......if that’s not objectifying her more than a crop top I don’t know what is......stupid fookin hypocrite, I’m not a fan of crop tops but they arnt the work of the devil like she makes out, I let my daughter who is now 11 pick her clothes she likes comfy stuff but has a couple of cropped sweaters but wears a vest top underneath layered look, she looks lovely and not a trolllop as Brummy would make out this does .......rant over bu5 she’s seriously pissed me right off 😳😳🤪🤪🤬🤬
Yes! Again with her ridiculous, arbitrary lines between what is appropriate and inappropriate. Setting up a YouTube channel for your underage child... no worries! Posting pictures of her and her little brother in their swimming costumes after you have been made aware of them turning up on dodgy websites... all good! But CrOp ToPs!!?? 😱 How very prudent of you bab! Maybe we were wrong about your blatant disregard for your children’s safety and privacy. For shame all those sassy girls with their bellies out, for shame!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her videos grate on my nerves more and more each time I watch,,,,, The Payday Haul 🤦‍♀️ she works for herself. Isn't every bleeping day a payday when you're selling your life online. Every single story and breath that comes out of her mouth has £ signs behind it. She is meant to be relatable. Who takes their children on seperate Autumn/Winter wardrobe shopping trips! Most normal people will buy their kids what they need, as and when they need it. With the odd treat maybe thrown in now and then if they're lucky enough to afford it. And what an absolute load of bleeping old tat she bought, where does she keep it all? Or does she record the vids and then return the stuff? And how many coats does one child need!??? These poor kids are being brought up with no idea of reality where working for a living is concerned.

• Heart
Prances around in her underwear and makes everything sexual, hardly a good example either!

Reactions: 14
This morning she put on her stories that she was having a child free day every week. Guessing today was the day s AS Stephen took them to and from school. She took the story down pretty sharpish as probably knew she would get a backlash. What a bloody joke.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just started to watch the autumn haul but had to stop as she was contantly touching her hair. No wonder it needs washing every day. I ended up yelling at the screen!!

Reactions: 8
She is a joke. One minute she posts how they can't cope without her and she feels guilty leaving them and now she's having child free days?! Is that to go along with Thursdays which are her day off even though she apparently works full time?! Made me laugh that Mickey took them to school as she had a deadline. Is she an author now or something? Bloody pathetic.

Just started to watch the autumn haul but had to stop as she was contantly touching her hair. No wonder it needs washing every day. I ended up yelling at the screen!!
She got on my nerves saying yanno like her mate Louise Pentland!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a joke. One minute she posts how they can't cope without her and she feels guilty leaving them and now she's having child free days?! Is that to go along with Thursdays which are her day off even though she apparently works full time?! Made me laugh that Mickey took them to school as she had a deadline. Is she an author now or something? Bloody pathetic.

She got on my nerves saying yanno like her mate Louise Pentland!
That's it! I am done with her. I can't even hate watch any more. She is in her pyjamas at 3.30pm!! I don't think I have ever loathed a woman so much before. Totally unrelatable, lying, devious, smug, lazy, money grabbing bag lady. I am out! 🤬😡🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't get how the sheep can't see this. Name me one thing she does that's inspiring or empowering. She does duck all. They must be even more thick than she is (and that's saying something ...) to believe her extremely thinly veiled bullshit.

• Heart
I think I’m most of them will be friends and family with loads of different accounts x

Reactions: 5
It should be her surprising Mickey with flowers 'just because' as he does bloody everything in that house while she lazes around in her pyjamas watching tv and vlogs.

So apparently there is no weekly vlog this week as there's lots going on in their house? What? Her lazing about while Mickey does everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe he bought the flowers as she wasn't invited to Louise and Katie's get together!! To cheer her up for been left out!

• Haha
Maybe he bought the flowers as she wasn't invited to Louise and Katie's get together!! To cheer her up for been left out!
I immediately thought of babs when I saw Louise and Katie together. She’ll be seething with jealousy that her BFF is hanging with someone else and that she could have got a video out of it too.

Do these women ever met up for a general just hanging out day without whipping a camera out to film it? I don’t have a lot of friends and rarely hang out with people (part introvert and part grumpy old fart haha) but when I do it’s lovely having some tea, getting to catch up and have a laugh.

Reactions: 17
I immediately thought of babs when I saw Louise and Katie together. She’ll be seething with jealousy that her BFF is hanging with someone else and that she could have got a video out of it too.

Do these women ever met up for a general just hanging out day without whipping a camera out to film it? I don’t have a lot of friends and rarely hang out with people (part introvert and part grumpy old fart haha) but when I do it’s lovely having some tea, getting to catch up and have a laugh.
Not like she couldn't have gone either, Mickey did the school runs, she's been in her pj's since 3pm (that we know of! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not like she couldn't have gone either, Mickey did the school runs, she's been in her pj's since 3pm (that we know of! 😂)
Surprised she didn't even if not invited just turned up as a surprise as i know how stalkerish she is of Louise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What happened to Planet Erin?! Did she realise how wrong it is to give a small child a public YouTube account?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.