Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh the use of another song inapproriately. Does this buffoon never learn?!
This has really fucked me off...as an ex funeral arranger this beautiful song was often picked by families to be played at their loved ones funeral service and this insensitive lard arse mourns her shit leggings to it playing over her story. Bab...you are the most basic brain dead waste of skin that's ever walked this earth .

Attachments

Reactions: 30
She has her tongue sticking through the sweaty crotch part of her leggings

ETA I should probably refer to it as the gusset since Babs seems to think that's what the general crotch area of any garment is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Her dad was proud of her gross stories of fanning her fetid foof, peeing out the side of her gusset and encouraging a foot fetishist?!

They really are a strange bunch!
Probably just another of Bab's IG accounts

Reactions: 21
I also took one for the team and endured the slog (i was wasting time waiting for 5pm to come round at work ) and noticed that when they arrived at their accommodation the kids didn't look like they needed to go to bed at all! I known it was only 9pm our time, but she says the two E's tiredness is the reason they can't go out at night which we all know is nonsense but this vlog proved it - they were full of beans! She just wants to slob around in pj's all day every day even when they're at "home".

Reactions: 22
Her dad joined Instagram & is proud of her stories

oh fuck off Babs, you were pissed everyday talking about weeing, flashing your nips & being an arse. Proud of that? Pull the other one.
She's so full of shit LOL.

Your dad hasn't joined Instagram Babs, ffs You've created that account, you've got such a brass neck

She's completely bonkers, pretending to be her dad to validate the outrageous shit she posts online!

Reactions: 26
Yes my uni accommodation had terrible damp/mould and the landlord stalled forever over getting it fixed, it made me feel so unwell all the time

Reactions: 16
They are NOT the same leggings in all of those pics!!!!! They're not even the same length in the summer pics
FFS Emma! Stop with all the lies all of the time!

Reactions: 28
They are NOT the same leggings in all of those pics!!!!! They're not even the same length in the summer pics
FFS Emma! Stop with all the lies all of the time!
I did wonder if they'd all been 3/4 length, but I really didn't want to force myself to go back and watch them again.

Reactions: 18
Even if she has had those leggings for that long - who the fuck remembers exactly what day they wore which pair of plain black leggings. Shut the fuck up Emma.

Reactions: 34
Even if she has had those leggings for that long - who the fuck remembers exactly what day they wore which pair of plain black leggings. Shut the fuck up Emma.
I didn't understand this. Is she saying she's only worn one pair of leggings for 10 years?

Yes my uni accommodation had terrible damp/mould and the landlord stalled forever over getting it fixed, it made me feel so unwell all the time
Poor housing is the cause of so many health problems, people don't realise! During my nurse training we had to do a whole Sociology module about the link between poor housing conditions and poor health.... Its our Emma all over - thousands of £'s on a holiday but living in a mould ridden damp house!

Reactions: 22
I didn't understand this. Is she saying she's only worn one pair of leggings for 10 years?
I think she’s saying she’s the only person on the planet who can remember exactly when she wore a particular pair of leggings. I only have 2 pairs at the moment and still couldn’t tell you which ones I wore on which days last week

I think the problem is she probably needs to throw out stuff to really tidy it and she can’t do that!

Her ex mate LP is on the red carpet at Downton premier. Babs has her tongue poking through a hole in her rank old leggings. Wonder why that friendship didn’t last ?!

Reactions: 43
Her ex mate LP is on the red carpet at Downton premier. Babs has her tongue poking through a hole in her rank old leggings. Wonder why that friendship didn’t last ?!
I saw an Escape To The Country the other day and LP was on there talking about the area she lives in (it was where the people featured wanted to live) and she really sold it well, I immediately thought of Babs and how clueless she is about where she lives unless it’s Primark or the Botanical Gardens.

Reactions: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think the problem is she probably needs to throw out stuff to really tidy it and she can’t do that!
Agree. She has definitely got a problem with throwing anything out. Her excuse is that things hold memories for her, but there has to be a limit to what can be held on to. It's like all the memory boxes she has, all the scrap books, clothes that are donkeys years old, old decorations and mugs that she just can't let go of. She really needs to address this problem or that tiny house is going to explode at the seams.

Reactions: 18
Yes and many aren't in such a privileged position as Babs, they are violated by landlords or let down by social housing standards.
It angers me that she is so frivolous and wasteful financially and doesn't sort the bare minimum such as healthy meals, sensible footwear for her kids & the damp at home needs windows open, airers not radiators & 50% less tat!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.