Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the boy that a few months ago was very happy to pose in a Aston Villa (I think it was Villa) kit and wanted to try football lessons 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
and this is the boy that doesn't really like Disney so went to Alton Towers??!!! #confused.com #imgonnastartstupidhashtagslikeemmaconway #ridic #soboring #letitgo #mylifeisalie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know much about SAD, but I'm guessing there's quite a bit more to it than getting stressed about pics of Christmas trees. 😕
It’s Seasonal Affective Disorder so as winter comes around and the dark nights it can cause depression/low mood. Don’t know if it’s related to SAD but I actually hate Christmas..I dread it.

Reactions: 9
I've just watched her latest Insta story thanking someone for designs and all I could think was how awful her skin is and she still hasn't sorted her brows out AND SHE STILL PULLS FUGLY FACE ffs so annoying

I've just watched her latest Insta story thanking someone for designs and all I could think was how awful her skin is and she still hasn't sorted her brows out AND SHE STILL PULLS FUGLY FACE ffs so annoying
She’s got the skin/puckered mouth of a smoker.

The same woman who brags about her son being different and not liking football was crying a few days ago because her daughter didnt want to wear tutus and dresses anymore 😂😂 keep fighting the gender stereotypes babs.
I really hate this emphasis on kids being different or praising that a girl wears a tshirt from the boys range or a boy likes to dance. So what, it doesnt make them any better than a little boy who loves football and cars and rolling in the mud or a girl who loves fairies and unicorns. Parenting isn't a competition and your kids choices dont reflect on your ability, she probably thinks it makes her a really brilliant open minded mum and it really really doesnt. Especially since we know he absolutely didnt come up with it himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's probably why she has all those candles everywhere to get rid of the smell of smoke.

Reactions: 7
I hate the SAD comment. Clear to see she has no idea what it entails. As a person with SAD (diagnosed for about 20 years) I know what it can involve, and it's not disliking Christmas trees. I'd like to see her try having it for a season, then she could have a legitimate moan about her tough life.

Reactions: 12
Emma, please rest assured, you do not look anything like this in your high tops! As you continuously tell everyone, you are 41 and a size 18. Wearing high tops make your legs look shorter and stumpier and does nothing for cankles. Just go and buy a pair of chunky trainers that will look so much better.
This is it, the high tops don’t really go with that dress, she could still look trendy-ish if she wore the low converse. Her feet would have been just as comfy.

Reactions: 7
The same woman who brags about her son being different and not liking football was crying a few days ago because her daughter didnt want to wear tutus and dresses anymore 😂😂 keep fighting the gender stereotypes babs.
I really hate this emphasis on kids being different or praising that a girl wears a tshirt from the boys range or a boy likes to dance. So what, it doesnt make them any better than a little boy who loves football and cars and rolling in the mud or a girl who loves fairies and unicorns. Parenting isn't a competition and your kids choices dont reflect on your ability, she probably thinks it makes her a really brilliant open minded mum and it really really doesnt. Especially since we know he absolutely didnt come up with it himself.
Spot on!!

I hate the SAD comment. Clear to see she has no idea what it entails. As a person with SAD (diagnosed for about 20 years) I know what it can involve, and it's not disliking Christmas trees. I'd like to see her try having it for a season, then she could have a legitimate moan about her tough life.
I know exactly what you mean. I hate this when people say "I'm so OCD" no, you are organised. You do not have OCD, live the life of someone with OCD and it wouldn't be so appealing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spot on!!

I know exactly what you mean. I hate this when people say "I'm so OCD" no, you are organised. You do not have OCD, live the life of someone with OCD and it wouldn't be so appealing
Thank you for highlighting this. It is an absolute nightmare living with OCD. It is the most debilitating illness to go through. Your mind is on constant brain lock.

I also suffer with SAD and GAD and really struggle with dark nights and mornings. My anxiety is much worse this time of the year.

I don’t believe for one second Ethan wanted to be Walt Disney. I bet the idea was pushed by Brum. I bet he wanted to be a super hero... she is moulding those kids in to what SHE wants them to be. I’m also dubious that Erin wanted to be Ariana...

Let kids be kids and let them choose.

Is she still banging on about dresses and converse? 🙄.
I love on her title page she mentions how #bodyconfident she is and yet still has to justify to herself and followers how it’s OK to dress like that and seek approval. You know, a 43 year old seeking approval...

It’s Seasonal Affective Disorder so as winter comes around and the dark nights it can cause depression/low mood. Don’t know if it’s related to SAD but I actually hate Christmas..I dread it.
I both dread and hate Christmas too but to be fair it's because I have to spend 24 painful hours with my parents in law. They are both fun vacuums.

• Haha
This is it, the high tops don’t really go with that dress, she could still look trendy-ish if she wore the low converse. Her feet would have been just as comfy.

She thinks she looks like Lily Alan. She actually looks like the neighbourhood bag lady that inhabits the night bus and smells of urine.

Emma hadn’t got the style, youth, body, looks or attitude to carry off the dress-with-converse look. Particularly because she wears the hugh top version and wears them with hideous granny dresses that just look frumpy and don’t suit or flatter her in anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I get SAD but I love Christmas. Yet again, Emma is using “issues”, like she does with mental health and iweigh, to increase her engagement, with limited effort to actually try and understand it.

Reactions: 8
The takeaway dance was quite tame but yet again her wonky leg manages just fine 🤔
I couldn't bare to watch with the sound on, I saw Ethan with the guitar and just thought nope! (I'm aware I might be quite harsh here, yes, u think your own kid playing instruments/singing/dancing is cute etc, not everyone thinks it's cute! 😂) I can say this as my girl singing along to frozen in her elsa dress is adorable but my god she sounds like a bag of cats! 😂 Also, either wear a bra or tie your robe Emma! No one needs to see your "cracking rack" 🙄 *saggy baps* flapping around!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.