Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nothing to do with teachers and their knowledge of arrangements, contact details are inputted into the electronic system exactly as they are entered onto the forms parents complete when children start school. Simply ask at the office for the first point of contact to be changed. This is absolutely not part of a teacher’s responsibility!
Did that too, they still rang me first....

So she doesn’t care about what people think about how she dresses, yet hours later after getting home and getting into her dressing gown (probably after having tea and a nap etc) she’s gone onto Instagram to let everyone know she doesn’t care.

Sure babs. Keep telling yourself you don’t care. We all know you have been crying to Stephen, and getting in your little influencer WhatsApp group talking about “demtrolls”.

Maybe you need to spend some of that influencer money on a personal shopper, or at least a new pair of shoes.

Oh, and you are stupid. There isn’t an ounce of sense in you, and I would happily tell you how much of an oxygen thief you are to your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she doesn’t care about what people think about how she dresses, yet hours later after getting home and getting into her dressing gown (probably after having tea and a nap etc) she’s gone onto Instagram to let everyone know she doesn’t care.

Sure babs. Keep telling yourself you don’t care. We all know you have been crying to Stephen, and getting in your little influencer WhatsApp group talking about “demtrolls”.

Maybe you need to spend some of that influencer money on a personal shopper, or at least a new pair of shoes.

Oh, and you are stupid. There isn’t an ounce of sense in you, and I would happily tell you how much of an oxygen thief you are to your face.
How old is she? She looks about 48 ish. Think she needs to change her style up a bit. Mutton springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha love the fact she said about how lily Allen always wore trainers and dresses, therefore making it ok, and illustrates it with a photo of lily Allen in said trainers and dress, Brummy you wear High tops not trainers so your point re lily isn't valid xx

Plus lily Alan was about 20 when she was doing it and had a completely different style to Emma 🤣

“In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog)
So yet again who is the troll? Cos if she don’t like the question, why feature it and continue mention it over and over? #emmathetroll

Reactions: 9
I’d love to go and knock on her door when I’m passing and just say, you used to be quite normal, what went wrong? Why do you think your so bloody special?! Why are you so obsessed with showing the world your underwear?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Man she is delusional! How bizarre to call herself the Lily Allen of 2019. I think Lily has got that covered and has naturally evolved a lot over the last 10+ years. Leave Lily out of it Emma. 😂

I also loved this arbitrary line that she has drawn regarding what is too “creepy” or “nosey” to talk about. How rich coming from somebody who has forged a career on over sharing her children and taking mirror selfies with her skirt hitched up to her tits. But the AUDACITY of people asking how you manage co-sleeping and make a living from whatever it is you do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It is so amusing that she finds in appropriate to constantly show her underwear and WHAT she finds 'sexual' like bloody stationery, but it's inappropriate to know IF or HOW she's sexual. We'll all take that as a no then Emma..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love to go and knock on her door when I’m passing and just say, you used to be quite normal, what went wrong? Why do you think your so bloody special?! Why are you so obsessed with showing the world your underwear?!?
Please do! And be sure to vlog it! 😂

• Haha
It is so amusing that she finds in appropriate to constantly show her underwear and WHAT she finds 'sexual' like bloody stationery, but it's inappropriate to know IF or HOW she's sexual. We'll all take that as a no then Emma..
That’s the thing, it wouldn’t have been so bad if she’d even said the question was ‘inappropriate’ but she used ‘creepy’ which she knew would shame whoever asked it.

Creepy would be to ask her what colour and type of underwear she’s got on that day - oh wait, no need, we’ve all seen it from the amount she flashes it anyway!!!

• Haha
I don’t get why she wants to make a big deal about how amazing it is co-sleeping but then refuses to answer a perfectly reasonable question.

There’s probably thousands of parents co-sleeping or sharing rooms with their children. Parents who have been forced to move into smaller homes / in with elderly parents who have no option but to share a room with their kids. She could easily have answered this with a “we make time for each other when the kids are out of the house” but the fact is, for all her lies she doesn’t know how to lie about the fact that she’s in a loveless marriage that by her own admission nearly ended (in fact didn’t she blame that on trolls?)

She does fail spectacularly at seeing that it’s the hitops that look awful not trainers with dresses.
Trainers. A nice pair of white trainers slightly chunky. Maybe Veja or hush do some gorgeous ones and even primark. Just not bloody hitops.

Im
Older than her at 43 and I wear floaty dresses with trainers. Mine were expensive but they are the right look. I also have a pair from hush. But they are trainers not canvas converse and even worse converse hitops.

Lots of people do the floaty dress and trainer look well. Cat from does my bum look 40, even Clemmie from mother of daughters.

And yes she should get some style advice. I’m not that epitome of cool. I have a mixed style. Floaty dresses and trainers outside of work and in work a lot of Boden, (old as refuse to buy new as they gift to racist bloggers) white stuff etc. But I did have a style session at John Lewis which made me realise that the dresses I had been buying were that wrong shape. I thought they were skimming my tummy but were emphasising it!! So I now know I need a dress that has a waist line rather than empire and under the bust seams.

Reactions: 8
The poor sap is clearly besotted with his kids and her income and doesn't want to leave because it would be inconvenient. He will eventually though and I hope he finally tells her what a twit he thinks she is!

Reactions: 8
Well to say she doesn’t give tit and LOVES wearing hi-tops with dresses , she’s not bloody wearing them today! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her new vlog 😪😪
I just got home from nightshift and just browsing YouTube before I sleep and I really dont think I can sleep I'm so full of rage 😂 get your hand out from under your chin, it emphasises your fat face!! Nobody was looking until you framed it with your hands!
Also those faces she pulls, they're very Zoella-like and even Zoella has well outgrown the cutesy face pulling stage.
FYI babs, if a pretty young girl is pulling those faces it works because we know they're stunning despite the ugly mug. When you, a 40+ year old chubster with a stinking attitude, haggard face and lanky hair pull them you just look minging. Doesnt mean you're relatable because you look like crap, because nobody else walks around their house doing that. Just means you look a haggard old tit.

• Haha
She does fail spectacularly at seeing that it’s the hitops that look awful not trainers with dresses.
Trainers. A nice pair of white trainers slightly chunky. Maybe Veja or hush do some gorgeous ones and even primark. Just not bloody hitops.

Im
Older than her at 43 and I wear floaty dresses with trainers. Mine were expensive but they are the right look. I also have a pair from hush. But they are trainers not canvas converse and even worse converse hitops.

Lots of people do the floaty dress and trainer look well. Cat from does my bum look 40, even Clemmie from mother of daughters.

And yes she should get some style advice. I’m not that epitome of cool. I have a mixed style. Floaty dresses and trainers outside of work and in work a lot of Boden, (old as refuse to buy new as they gift to racist bloggers) white stuff etc. But I did have a style session at John Lewis which made me realise that the dresses I had been buying were that wrong shape. I thought they were skimming my tummy but were emphasising it!! So I now know I need a dress that has a waist line rather than empire and under the bust seams.
Gifted to racist bloggers.... love it!!
Hate the hi-tops as they just emphasize her cankles and make her look dumpy - she was so catty about a valid opinion!! 🤣

Reactions: 6
The thing that baffles me is...she thinks people that wonder about their (lack of) sexlife are creepy, I admit - in fairness it is an odd question. BUT what she won’t admit or realise is that SHE has created these blurred boundaries. We’ve seen her underwear, we’ve heard about her husband inserting and removing her tampons. She can’t suddenly expect clear boundaries between normal and creepy, she has incessantly overshared for years - you can’t then be all offended when people ask intrusive questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing that baffles me is...she thinks people that wonder about their (lack of) sexlife are creepy, I admit - in fairness it is an odd question. BUT what she won’t admit or realise is that SHE has created these blurred boundaries. We’ve seen her underwear, we’ve heard about her husband inserting and removing her tampons. She can’t suddenly expect clear boundaries between normal and creepy, she has incessantly overshared for years - you can’t then be all offended when people ask intrusive questions.

I don’t think she’s offended in the slightest. I also don’t think anyone actually sent her that question. She posts stuff like that so that it generates interest/engagement on her page. That’s it. She knows people will find it weird/odd etc so by drawing attention to it yet again she drums up yet more engagement.

Everything she posts - the stupid Friday night dance/comments about the tampons/flashing her tits - it’s all done for a purpose. It’s calculated. She’s doing it deliberately to generate engagement on her page.

🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.