Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says they save all year for their Disney holidays, new kitchen etc. Now she’s answered a question and said she saved a years teaching salary (part time) before leaving to do full time vlogging and still has that money. Wow. They must make a lot of money between them then as she’s always shopping as well! She’s so relatable 🙄

Reactions: 15
Oh dear it looks like I’ve been blocked!!! All I said was “why do you keep putting your hand under your chins, it makes you look an idiot”. 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Whole post of mum guilt I just don’t buy ... she says she’s angry the school ring her first and not Stephen 😳 I’d rather be rang first ( even when at work ) and actually he’s at work Emma you’re not !
She contradicts herself by saying she’s got mum guilt when really she’s mad he’s upset ( if he is at all as she was sleeping alone not to wake him ?!)
And all of those Q&A seem so contrived
She says she’s not maternal at all
Her biggest regret in life is not seeing Take That ?!? 😳
And I think the what is your job exactly 😂 surely that’s asked in sarcasm
And the co sleeping reply makes no sense ...
And the converse question ... just wear normal ones !! I think she thinks they are the same down with the kids fashiom ... but I bet she got them in a sale 😂 but I also think she’s sooo into her autumn wardrobe but wears a summer dress and converse when it’s pissed it down all day 😂bet her feet are soaked ... she doesn’t look trendy she looks scruffy turning up like that all the time
Why doesn’t she contact the school and ask for Stephens number to be the first point of contact then and not her, as who ever filled out the children’s details must of put Emma’s number first. Or would that be to easy 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she contact the school and ask for Stephens number to be the first point of contact then and not her, as who ever filled out the children’s details must of put Emma’s number first. Or would that be to easy 🙄
To be fair I had this problem with school. Husband worked from home, I travelled the county on a daily basis, teachers knew our arrangements but whenever there was an emergency they always called me.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I had this problem with school. Husband worked from home, I travelled the county on a daily basis, teachers knew our arrangements but whenever there was an emergency they always called me.
Sorry just going on what my children’s school does. Emma just always seems to have it SOOOO much worse then any other parent out there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t have any bleeping mum guilt in leaving him when she dumped in for a holiday to Disneyland Paris that he didn’t want to go on did she (and rightly so cos Disneyland Paris is tit!) She’s a clown!!

Reactions: 23
Oh dear it looks like I’ve been blocked!!! All I said was “why do you keep putting your hand under your chins, it makes you look an idiot”. 😮
I wonder if she blocked the person who asked about her converse or if she has sex with Mickey? Oh actually she can’t block herself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She likes belittling other people to make herself feel more superior. She really is awful
She’s also become so paranoid that she thinks any comment that’s not praising her is someone trolling but she needs to realise that simply isn’t the case.

That therapy clearly did her the world of good....not.

Reactions: 9
She’s also become so paranoid that she thinks any comment that’s not praising her is someone trolling but she needs to realise that simply isn’t the case.

That therapy clearly did her the world of good....not.
I don’t understand how she’s gone from being a teacher where you are constantly under surveillance to not accepting comments that aren’t arse licking

Reactions: 10
Everyone is into trainers and dresses!!
It’s the HIGH TOP aspect people don’t like! Arghhhhh. Lily’s aren’t high tops!

(I never comment on people’s dress normally - I know I’m being rude but she has the money to grab a pair of Stan smiths! Buy 2 less mugs)
She could also afford something better than those bloody awful nylon looking skirts and dresses. Consult a stylist bab cos damn, you really need to! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha love the fact she said about how lily Allen always wore trainers and dresses, therefore making it ok, and illustrates it with a photo of lily Allen in said trainers and dress, Brummy you wear High tops not trainers so your point re lily isn't valid xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha she did block me I couldn’t to resist the Converse question 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She blocked me ages ago for liking a negative comment on her Instagram!

Haha love the fact she said about how lily Allen always wore trainers and dresses, therefore making it ok, and illustrates it with a photo of lily Allen in said trainers and dress, Brummy you wear High tops not trainers so your point re lily isn't valid xx
Lily was about 18 when she wore them, not 41!

• Haha
Her latest stories are proper Ross from friends vibes.... ‘I’m fineee.... really.....’ 🙄 so passive aggressive and sanctimonious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh look coincidently another random person complimented on her look, just like the time someone liked her eyebrows. Emma your full of tit, once you start lying no one believes you.

• Heart
  • Haha
I got the same impression but that she was saying as if it wasn’t appropriate. For me, we had no choice as don’t live near family so could hardly leave them at home whilst my husband came to visit me! Also, she wasn’t vlogging when Ethan was born!

You can recover whilst still seeing your toddler?!

Her Manager must have deducted some for the refunds he had to give for smashed mugs?!
Oh I know, I've had c-section myself, just wondered if she'd decided on a couple of quiet days of recovery with new baby since they were lucky enough to have child care?

Think she is in competition with that Fopperbollocks woman who can block the most they both don’t like a difference of opinion or being called out on lies. but hey ho they keep us entertained

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha she doesn’t care but we have 5 posts on her story’s of her talking about it funniest thing today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.