Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s so tacky that baileys engagement ring was an ad, like as if they didn’t have enough money to afford it
I fully believe that the only reason Brooklyn isn't engaged yet is because Dakota is finalising some brand deals so he doesn't need to spend a cent lol

Reactions: 10
It is definitely dissapointing that Brooklyn is sucumbing to the pressure to get married young by her family. Tbh, I thought that out of all of the children she would be the first one to 'rebel' against her parents. This is especially because in their videos she has said that she has had a lot more experience with guys than Bailey has, who married the first guy that she dated.

I think that Rylan is definitely bisexual but I don't think Kamri is lesbian. I think she is straight and she really is focusing on her education so she can't date. If you think about it, Kamri wants to go to medical school which is pretty competitive to get in and then a lot of work for years on end to get the degree. Then, there is the stress of matching. Obviously dating wouldn't be a priority. Plus, she lives in Texas which means that a lot of the single guys most likely want a young stay at home mum who has a ton of kid. At BYU most of the guys would be like this I bet . If Kamri is lesbain, then I doubt she would come out as her parents seem like the type of people who would say that they support lgbt people in order to appear progressive. I'm pretty sure that they are more conservative then they let on on when it comes to lgbt acceptance.

Regarding Rylan, I think she will most likely will be the one to do a tell all on her family in a couple of years. It is abundantly clear now that she is the least favourite one out of all of the kids, even though Shaun and Mindy have tried to deny it. Rylan has barely any interest in Youtube, which I'm pretty impressed with considering that she comes from a Youtube crazy family. Her not being on youtube definitely isolates her from the family though. They do that annoying thing where they refer to Brooklyn, Bailey and Kamri as the triplets which leaves out Rylan :(. Plus, we can't forget that Shaun and Mindy sent Rylan away.

Reactions: 3
Did you guys see Kamri's new insta reel??? I think Brooklyn has confirmed the theme of her wedding, the reel is so random of Kamri, the engagement must definitely be near.

Reactions: 1
It is definitely dissapointing that Brooklyn is sucumbing to the pressure to get married young by her family. Tbh, I thought that out of all of the children she would be the first one to 'rebel' against her parents. This is especially because in their videos she has said that she has had a lot more experience with guys than Bailey has, who married the first guy that she dated.

I think that Rylan is definitely bisexual but I don't think Kamri is lesbian. I think she is straight and she really is focusing on her education so she can't date. If you think about it, Kamri wants to go to medical school which is pretty competitive to get in and then a lot of work for years on end to get the degree. Then, there is the stress of matching. Obviously dating wouldn't be a priority. Plus, she lives in Texas which means that a lot of the single guys most likely want a young stay at home mum who has a ton of kid. At BYU most of the guys would be like this I bet . If Kamri is lesbain, then I doubt she would come out as her parents seem like the type of people who would say that they support lgbt people in order to appear progressive. I'm pretty sure that they are more conservative then they let on on when it comes to lgbt acceptance.

Regarding Rylan, I think she will most likely will be the one to do a tell all on her family in a couple of years. It is abundantly clear now that she is the least favourite one out of all of the kids, even though Shaun and Mindy have tried to deny it. Rylan has barely any interest in Youtube, which I'm pretty impressed with considering that she comes from a Youtube crazy family. Her not being on youtube definitely isolates her from the family though. They do that annoying thing where they refer to Brooklyn, Bailey and Kamri as the triplets which leaves out Rylan :(. Plus, we can't forget that Shaun and Mindy sent Rylan away.
Rylan Paisley and Daxton as a trio.

Reactions: 2
Have any of them posted anything for Black History Month? I’m sure the answer is no, but I’m just curious if I’ve missed anything.

Did you guys see Kamri's new insta reel??? I think Brooklyn has confirmed the theme of her wedding, the reel is so random of Kamri, the engagement must definitely be near.
Shes trying to copy that girl on TikTok that makes those videos and gets millions of views… honestly can they not have one original idea🙄

I hate that Brooklyn has to justify why she was worried when she was followed by a truck from the drive through of a restaurant to the highway to her fans saying "its probably someone who just wanted to meet you". You do not go around the drive through, stare down the car on your way past and wait for them to leave the drive through to follow them however far it was to the highway just to meet someone. No one would say "they probably just wanted to be your friend" to me if I said I was being followed while driving

Reactions: 7
Are we supposed to be jealous because we weren't raised by a narcissist? Lol. It's like Kamri is starting to be pretentious.

I'm placing my bets on their anniversary
I think so too! That way they will have been together for 1 year. Idk I just get grossed out when I see pictures of them kissing. Bailey and Asa’s pictures look more natural and genuine while Brooklyn and Dakota’s pictures seem more posed and forced.

Reactions: 6
Sad when two young people are forced by their society to get married, and they adopt that narrative of needing to get married, even though they know they don't fit together. I find it so troublesome, on top of that, that Mindy & Shaun don't say anything about Dakota's racism towards African Americans.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s so tacky that baileys engagement ring was an ad, like as if they didn’t have enough money to afford it
I always wonder whether their friends and partners in the videos get any of the revenue? Like is Asa a paid extra almost?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what do you guys thought about Bailey with short hair? We knew short hair is her style. but why don't she want to grow her hair? to be differentiate with Brooklyn? that just doesn't make sense. they don't really look the same anyway.

Sad when two young people are forced by their society to get married, and they adopt that narrative of needing to get married, even though they know they don't fit together. I find it so troublesome, on top of that, that Mindy & Shaun don't say anything about Dakota's racism towards African Americans.
I’m starting to think they really don’t care!! Which really shocks me because Mindy cried on her stories one time while talking about racism. And they all joke and say Paisley is the favorite child. I wonder if Daxton and Paisley will grow up to feel disconnected from their race and culture. I don’t think they’re ever around black people. Their school and neighborhood seem predominantly white.

what do you guys thought about Bailey with short hair? We knew short hair is her style. but why don't she want to grow her hair? to be differentiate with Brooklyn? that just doesn't make sense. they don't really look the same anyway.
I think she does like short hair, but I also think they have different hairstyles so you can tell them apart. I remember Bailey chopped her hair off many years ago, when B & B became more widely known as vloggers in their own right, beyond being their mum's hair models.

Different question: what do you think of the kid's names? I'm not American so the variety of names there is always a bit foreign to me, but I find their names really very strange. I get Brooklyn is part of New York and the name has become more common, but come on: Bailey? Paisley? Kamri?! (I remember that years and years ago, Mindy even admitted Kamri was named after a car)

I’m starting to think they really don’t care!! Which really shocks me because Mindy cried on her stories one time while talking about racism. And they all joke and say Paisley is the favorite child. I wonder if Daxton and Paisley will grow up to feel disconnected from their race and culture. I don’t think they’re ever around black people. Their school and neighborhood seem predominantly white.
The sad thing is that B & B have raised that their adopted siblings have faced racism. Why would you then bring a racist boyfriend/future fiancé into the family?

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think she does like short hair, but I also think they have different hairstyles so you can tell them apart. I remember Bailey chopped her hair off many years ago, when B & B became more widely known as vloggers in their own right, beyond being their mum's hair models.

Different question: what do you think of the kid's names? I'm not American so the variety of names there is always a bit foreign to me, but I find their names really very strange. I get Brooklyn is part of New York and the name has become more common, but come on: Bailey? Paisley? Kamri?! (I remember that years and years ago, Mindy even admitted Kamri was named after a car)

The sad thing is that B & B have raised that their adopted siblings have faced racism. Why would you then bring a racist boyfriend/future fiancé into the family?
im not sure but Ive once heard that mormons do give their children weirder names or the more popular cute names..

I much prefer most of their middle names.
Victoria, Olivia….not so much Marne but that’s after a grandma so fair enough or Noel.
I think even Rylan said she prefers Olivia…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.