Brooklyn and Bailey #7 Brooklyn and Bailey pretend to be broke, but their behavior just is a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also like paisley is watching the movie with them cuddling like this??? How awkward lol
I was just about to say this, like I get that it’s their home and everything but surely you tell your husband to put a shirt on around you little sister. Personally I think it’s fine to cuddle up in a blanket together but not half naked like he is. Also it’s summer like don’t really need a blanket

Reactions: 10
I was under the impression that Paisley merely suggested a film for Brooklyn and Dakota to watch, and I hope that's the case.

Reactions: 1
First of all, I don‘t wanna see y‘all like that 😅🤢

Secondly, what are we supposed to do with this post?? Find it funny or cute, maybe? I don‘t understand the purpose of this story (and of most of their other content 😂)
Why is she acting like twins are some sort of mythical creatures?! Being a twin is literally their identity now! It’s really sad.

Reactions: 14
First of all, I don‘t wanna see y‘all like that 😅🤢

Secondly, what are we supposed to do with this post?? Find it funny or cute, maybe? I don‘t understand the purpose of this story (and of most of their other content 😂)
It’s just now hitting him that Brooklyn’s a twin? Is he stupid? lol Being a twin is their entire personality. B&B can’t do anything without each other, they made videos where they swapped spouses, and he lived with Bailey before he married Brooklyn. And saying, “I have one of those” is weird.

Also, him being half naked and snuggled up to Brooklyn while Paisley is next to them is weird. It’s supposed to be a sleepover with her sister, can’t he give them some alone time.

Reactions: 10
They filmed another twin swap video and to no surprise, Dakota didn’t notice. He was standing super close to Bailey and even touched her butt 🤢 When he finally noticed, he says, “What the fetch? What the fetch? That was fetching weird” Mormons can be so cringy with their alternatives to cussing 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They filmed another twin swap video and to no surprise, Dakota didn’t notice. He was standing super close to Bailey and even touched her butt 🤢 When he finally noticed, he says, “What the fetch? What the fetch? That was fetching weird” Mormons can be so cringy with their alternatives to cussing 😅
Legit just fast forwarded it to that part to see. How dumb is he LOL they have very different faces in my opinion and voices haha but yes the word fetch is a strange word to use instead

Reactions: 13
I think he knew 😅
---
Legit just fast forwarded it to that part to see. How dumb is he LOL they have very different faces in my opinion and voices haha but yes the word fetch is a strange word to use instead
Yes, they both have different faces npw they are a bit older. They smile differently and have different demeanors .

She said that she did not know that light eyes were more sensitive to light and bc of that eye-pain she felt old🤪
Wonder if she realises you need to protect your eyes from UV rays like you do your skin? I bet that wasn't covered in her esthetician course, but it was covered on a TV ad here in Australia

Reactions: 4
Okay that twin swap video was so uncomfortable to watch. Seing Dakota touch Bailey like that makes me think how inappropriate it is and how Brooklyn must be sick of it, hence the pulling away from him. Also the way he pushed her onto the bed was not ok at all. Red flags everywhere.

Reactions: 2
Okay that twin swap video was so uncomfortable to watch. Seing Dakota touch Bailey like that makes me think how inappropriate it is and how Brooklyn must be sick of it, hence the pulling away from him. Also the way he pushed her onto the bed was not ok at all. Red flags everywhere.
I agrée, i felt super icky just for the simple fact that he was that close to Bailey. Like surely you’d be able to differentiate your wife from her twin. Just goes to show that they definitely do not know each other as well as they try to make out and only got married out of necessity (Dakota cus he didn’t wanna be left on the shelf and Brooklyn because she didn’t want to lose to Bailey)

Reactions: 2
Every time she puts a poll its so dramatic. Not just yes-no but extreme yes- extreme no (e.g. with have you read this book? Yes favourite book ever - no I never read)

I don't know why that is, because i think some fans will be less likely to answer if they read it but didn't like it. My going theory is that they are so brainwashed by the internet and its extreme opinions that they never think something is just okay anymore. Now with the movie again: she is so extremely excited, the film was so good, every book she reads is her new favorite book, ... Quite sad tbh that she has to live her live in such fake excitement about everything.

Reactions: 3
Every time she puts a poll its so dramatic. Not just yes-no but extreme yes- extreme no (e.g. with have you read this book? Yes favourite book ever - no I never read)

I don't know why that is, because i think some fans will be less likely to answer if they read it but didn't like it. My going theory is that they are so brainwashed by the internet and its extreme opinions that they never think something is just okay anymore. Now with the movie again: she is so extremely excited, the film was so good, every book she reads is her new favorite book, ... Quite sad tbh that she has to live her live in such fake excitement about everything.
She's Mormon... not exactly the most nuanced of people.

Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Hiding from work at the lake house with Brooklyn’s creepy spouse
---
Brooklyn and Bailey #8 - Bailey’s forgotten reusable cup and Brooklyn’s husband is still puckered up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.