Brooklyn and Bailey #7 Brooklyn and Bailey pretend to be broke, but their behavior just is a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooklyn and Bailey are quite late for posting about the earthquake in Turkey and Syria but there is not a word from Kamri, Mindy, or Shaun
i get bad things happen in the world, but i never understood the fascination with people wanting influencers(who are really just strangers on the internet) to act like they care about real world issues, nor should we look to them for guidance imo. But yes you are correct they posted late, posting about it this late seems like they just posted it to post it though, which kinda goes back to my point. Just because an influencer acts like they care doesn’t mean they actually care. Which also makes sense because kamri is too self obsessed with herself and mindy is more worried about her billion hair crappy hair products and hawaii. 😂

Reactions: 15
With regards to Brooklyn's instagram stories.

1. So much for caring about the environment (referring to their gift exchange video where they said they would not wrap the gifts because it's bad for the environment) 🤡

2. Was he attempting to be sexy?🤢🤢

3. We did not need to be constantly reminded that you have sex

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do Brooklyn and Dakota look like siblings 😭💀

Or at the very least…cousins 😝

Reactions: 4
Brooklyn, Bailey, Mindy and Paisley all wearing the same Valentine's jumper/cardigan and Bailey claiming it wasn't planned. Yeah as if, if you only steal one shein Valentine's jumper to sell on lashnextdoor, it's no shock that on the one day of the year you can wear it, everyone with the jumper wears it

Reactions: 7
🤢 What is going on with them? Do they really think the constant sex talk will get them more views than before? It’s not cute or funny.
Seriously, I'm not sure what's happening to Rylan. All those sexual tiktok she posts. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets married before she finishes her degree or get pregnant as soon as she ties the knot

Reactions: 14
Brooklyn moaning she got called for jury duty on Valentine’s Day then still uploading pics about the process. I think it was obvious she wasn’t going to be picked if she can’t even hold off uploading anything about it until she found out if she was selected. Given she was posting so quickly I wouldn’t trust her to not talk about the trial 🤣

Reactions: 12
Brooklyn moaning she got called for jury duty on Valentine’s Day then still uploading pics about the process. I think it was obvious she wasn’t going to be picked if she can’t even hold off uploading anything about it until she found out if she was selected. Given she was posting so quickly I wouldn’t trust her to not talk about the trial 🤣
Her whole behaviour and outfit was so unprofessional…
If I had gotten the call, I would have acted more maturely and taken the situation seriously 🙃

they should stop their claims about being „mature“ because every time they have a chance to prove it, they do the opposite of that 😂

Reactions: 13
The second she showed up in that Valentine’s Day cardigan everyone knew she wasn’t going to be picked. She may even have done it on purpose

Reactions: 8
The second she showed up in that Valentine’s Day cardigan everyone knew she wasn’t going to be picked. She may even have done it on purpose
The last time it was Bailey who got turned away (yes she was not from the county or whatever it is called in the US) because of the clothes/shoes as well.

For mature grown adult women don't they research how one should be dressed to go to jury duty?

Can someone please tell them to stop posting those weird angle photos. They look stupid

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.