Brooklyn and Bailey #7 Brooklyn and Bailey pretend to be broke, but their behavior just is a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why they buy fake followers.
Content like theirs doesn't get you the kinda growth they supposedly have - they've even stopped thanking their fans for new milestones (like the recent 9 million on instagram) and their likes have been dwindling over the years... most posts getting less than 100,000 with that many followers is not a good look.

View attachment 2224640
Notice how she still tries to downplay her insecurity about the relationship. "Almost 23" to make it sound like a smaller age gap.
That "typo" in the YT video saying Dakota was 21 was in no way a typo. She thought it wouldn't matter cause she wasn't going to pick him.
Girl you got married at 22, what life experiences are you talking about? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so, so, so glad I didn't marry the morons I dated as a teenager/young adult. Sometimes it works and you grow together but so, so rarely in my observation. Who you are at 21, 22, 23 is so incredibly different from who you are five or ten years later. Your brain isn't even fully developed!

(Anyone who has gotten happily married young, don't come at me, I'm just speaking from anecdotal evidence and obviously exceptions exist! I don't really think B&D are among them though, judging by how hard she dodges basic affection from him and how fast they got together while not seeming that into it).

Reactions: 12
They are some of the most immature people on the planet. Not sure what she thinks “mature” is but its definitely not them.
---
Also bailey and asa just bought yet another furniture item, a new tv cabinet. What ever happened to them not having any money for furniture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That's why they buy fake followers.
Content like theirs doesn't get you the kinda growth they supposedly have - they've even stopped thanking their fans for new milestones (like the recent 9 million on instagram) and their likes have been dwindling over the years... most posts getting less than 100,000 with that many followers is not a good look.
Notice how they are averaging over 2000 followers a day? Yet some posts are barely getting 100k likes

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've said this before but I still can't get over the fact this family came out with hair and skin care lines. Most of them look like they should switch to something different or stop with the products overall. There is always some sort of greasiness, redness or irritation going on.
I've stopped watching any of their content because it hurts my ears and eyes a while ago but whenever I see a screenshot in this thread I'm like "well I wouldn't want anyone to see me like this, yikes". Stupid faces and freaking hands everywhere with ugly nails don't help.
(don't come at me, I've got skin issues as well, I'm very ashamed of it but I'm not promoting and profiting from stuff that clearly doesn't solve any kind of problem I have)

Reactions: 8
Brooklyn trying to dodge Dakota’s kisses again. Why is he always forcing a kiss on her? She’s clearly pulling away from him. And the way he kisses with his mouth open 🥴
Ugh he really creeps me out. I know the majority of us thinks he’s not attractive but for Brooklyn I guess it’s the whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder blablabla, however it’s not normal to pull away like this every single time?? I’m starting to think that he has a really bad breath or something lmao because it’s not making sense

Reactions: 11
I forgot to post this the other day but Brooklyn, please. The passive aggression in that poll is obvious a mile away!!!
9896074A-6AD0-4C64-AFBD-6F5A3CBFED16.jpeg

I read all the time, sweaty. I just don’t want to read your boring ass bigot memoir

• Haha
C61E6C9C-B503-4EA2-874B-2FB6C468A445.jpeg

So they aren’t renting it out??? I wish they would stop lying and just say yes we just want a lake house that is 1.6 million dollars to keep for ourselves. Why make it an “investment property” to make it sound better when in reality you have no plans to rent it out. The girls also go to the lake house every weekend. No wonder their houses still arent unpacked yet

Reactions: 12
Still the tea Rylan!! (But I know it would never happen) Mrs Maga thinks she’s better than everyone. She’s so fake. She claims she supports BLM and LGBTQ+ but it’s all performative. She’s a conservative, not a feminist.
Did they delete this? 😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2229729
So they aren’t renting it out??? I wish they would stop lying and just say yes we just want a lake house that is 1.6 million dollars to keep for ourselves. Why make it an “investment property” to make it sound better when in reality you have no plans to rent it out. The girls also go to the lake house every weekend. No wonder their houses still arent unpacked yet
Their summer content is going to get very boring quickly if they are there every weekend on those jet ski things. Hopefully bailey won’t have her phone on her when she next goes on the water. Stupid people.

Reactions: 4
Their summer content is going to get very boring quickly if they are there every weekend on those jet ski things. Hopefully bailey won’t have her phone on her when she next goes on the water. Stupid people.
They make plastic holders for phones and you put it around your neck to keep the phones safe!
---
They make plastic holders for phones and you put it around your neck to keep the phones safe!
But i agree, its the same stuff over and over again. Lake house, “work” for an hour which is taking selfies and going to get food or coffee and then more pics in the car doing anything other than work, dogs, back to lake house. Repeat.

Reactions: 3
But i agree, its the same stuff over and over again. Lake house, “work” for an hour which is taking selfies and going to get food or coffee and then more pics in the car doing anything other than work, dogs, back to lake house. Repeat.
They really shot themselves in the foot by getting married so soon with no life to live. I can’t remember what the last video of theirs was that I watched. They’re so boring and repetitive now that they don’t need to post anymore.
I was just explaining to my partner the other day how they don’t do ANYTHING like we hardly ever seen them out and if they go on date nights it’s friggin target and some chain restaurant.
I’m sure Dallas has cute bookshops and coffee shops that aren’t Starbucks. There is potential and I’d watch that but right now….my life is more fun 😂

Reactions: 6
First of all, I don‘t wanna see y‘all like that 😅🤢

Secondly, what are we supposed to do with this post?? Find it funny or cute, maybe? I don‘t understand the purpose of this story (and of most of their other content 😂)

Attachments

• Sick
First of all, I don‘t wanna see y‘all like that 😅🤢

Secondly, what are we supposed to do with this post?? Find it funny or cute, maybe? I don‘t understand the purpose of this story (and of most of their other content 😂)
Also like paisley is watching the movie with them cuddling like this??? How awkward lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.