Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen mindy's latest video with Dax& Paisley? She was so annoying, always speaking over them, yanking items from their hands, saying what they should say and not letting them talk about what they wanted to talk about, not caring about Daxton's interest AT ALL. Hard to watch honestly. She is a very controlling mom.
I didn't understand why Mindy needed to be there in the first place. They are both old enough to speak for themselves.

Reactions: 9
I have the same questions as some of them asked. Is it a thing in the US that everything needs to be new when going back to school?

Reactions: 3
I didn't understand why Mindy needed to be there in the first place. They are both old enough to speak for themselves.
Exactly, B&B already had their own channel for a year when they were Daxton's age, and daxton seemed quite comfortable to talk about his space theme and the milkyway, but Mindy just cut it of immediately.

Isn't bailey afraid of needles or did she get over that like how brooklyn got over her ocean allergies

Reactions: 6
I've seen a comment going
Rybka twins✅
B&B✅
Merrell twins waiting for you
Now im just like its not a competition and what if they don't want tatoos?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Isn't bailey afraid of needles or did she get over that like how brooklyn got over her ocean allergies
Wait, when did Brookly get over her ocean allergies?🤔

What's the deal with Rylan doing all these tiktoks with songs that are about being cheated on, in a relationship and the like? Is she trying to get a message across since Mindy wouldn't let her date? Or am I just not understanding how Tiktok works?

Reactions: 1
Wait, when did Brookly get over her ocean allergies?🤔

What's the deal with Rylan doing all these tiktoks with songs that are about being cheated on, in a relationship and the like? Is she trying to get a message across since Mindy wouldn't let her date? Or am I just not understanding how Tiktok works?
I think she had a bf didnt she? She went to a school dance with one i thought recently? Hasnt there been a guy in some pics with her?

I think she had a bf didnt she? She went to a school dance with one i thought recently? Hasnt there been a guy in some pics with her?
I have no clue. Maybe it was one of his friends just like that 1 time Brooklyn went with someone who was not her bf.

Also, question because I find it weird, but do you wear crop tops to doctors' appointments?

I have no clue. Maybe it was one of his friends just like that 1 time Brooklyn went with someone who was not her bf.

Also, question because I find it weird, but do you wear crop tops to doctors' appointments?
Haha I would never, I dont even wear them anyway as it is. I think its trashy. Most of their clothes no girls wear here in the dfw area. No one would be caught dead looking like that lol their clothes look like stuff from the 2000’s and what middle schoolers would wear. some girls do wear crop tops with high waisted shorts or jeans, so it doesn’t show much of anything.

Texas girls wear dresses, jeans, nike shorts, leggings with tshirts, cute blouses, stuff like that.

Anyone think they are trying too hard to be “diverse” in their skincare preview ad on their ig they just posted?

Reactions: 5
A lot of her TikTok’s lately have been about boys. I could see Rylan get married young. Kamri is all about school but I don’t get that vibe from Rylan. I could see her falling in love with someone at BYU and getting her “ring before spring graduation” as they call it.
Yeah I definitely don’t look like this when going to the doctor lol She also wore a crop top and two-toned pants to a job interview (it was with her friend’s mom, but still unprofessional)

Attachments

A lot of her TikTok’s lately have been about boys. I could see Rylan get married young. Kamri is all about school but I don’t get that vibe from Rylan. I could see her falling in love with someone at BYU and getting her “ring before spring graduation” as they call it.

Yeah I definitely don’t look like this when going to the doctor lol She also wore a crop top and two-toned pants to a job interview (it was with her friend’s mom, but still unprofessional)
If you want to be taken seriously outside of social media and being a child, you would wear more classy and grown up clothing. What she (and her sisters) is wearing is childish imo and not office or school appropriate.

If you want to be taken seriously outside of social media and being a child, you would wear more classy and grown up clothing. What she (and her sisters) is wearing is childish imo and not office or school appropriate.
If you want to see more of what texas girls wear, peep lynlee poston or champagneandchannel on instagram. Lynlee used to live in dallas/uptown area, her style is what all the rich girls wear here.

If you want to see more of what texas girls wear, peep lynlee poston or champagneandchannel on instagram. Lynlee used to live in dallas/uptown area, her style is what all the rich girls wear here.
What they wear is what people in LA wear (from what I've seen) I've seen people wear really weird and sometimes impractical clothing in these videos, heck I've just seen in the news someone has been arrested in a neighbouring country for wearing what you would call slutty clothes and may possibly face 2yrs in prison 👀

• Haha
Has anyone else seen mindy's latest video with Dax& Paisley? She was so annoying, always speaking over them, yanking items from their hands, saying what they should say and not letting them talk about what they wanted to talk about, not caring about Daxton's interest AT ALL. Hard to watch honestly. She is a very controlling mom.
FREE DAXTON AND PAISLEY 🗣🗣🗣🗣

Reactions: 2
I have the same questions as some of them asked. Is it a thing in the US that everything needs to be new when going back to school?
Everything like school supplies? Yes because you usually only buy enough for each school year.
clothes? I wouldn’t say it’s needed necessarily but people grow out of clothes or the clothes wear down after a year, especially for people who wear uniforms. The Average student doesn’t get a years worth of clothes & shoes when going back to school shopping . I would say like a week or two worth of outfits and different items you could mismatch over the year. And maybe 2 pairs of shoes??? We still wear the clothes from the previous year though as well.
of course there’s people who may not be able to afford that & that’s why I think uniforms are better.

Reactions: 2
Kamri is probably shooting the new skincare line and be like "can't tell you yet what it is" 🙄🙄
Maturing is realizing this family isn’t that special and the fame has gotten to their heads. Kamri, it’s quite obvious what you’re shooting. Too bad they can’t delete the comments on here/reddit. Glad people are waking up to the truth!

Reactions: 11
I saw some speculation on reddit, a lot of people think the wedding date is September 24, which is only about a week before Bailey and asa. I think it’s weird that they’d schedule their weddings so close together. I think if this is actually the date, Brooklyn did it to take the spotlight from Bailey and make it seem like her wedding was actually first, cause it appears earlier in the year. I still think Brooklyn has jealousy issues with not being the first one married (evident by her rushed marriage and poor choice in husband). Also, having their wedding so early takes away from Bailey and asas first anniversary. I just think it’s weird to potentially want to spend anniversaries and things like that together.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.