Brookejevans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This apple hasn’t fallen too far from the tree. Great to see she has her very own thread here now.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Brooke needs a thread she’s a teenager living her best life I can’t get on board with this ... her mother in the other hand is a free for all !!!!

Reactions: 17
I have to disagree. Shes an adult with a young following. Like the rest of them, being fake and leading a bad example. Such a lying about her appearance, driving while using her mobile etc.

As someone who is do desperate to be in the public eye, she has a level of responsibility to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can this woman love herself anymore??

Yeah she is 18, but shes an adult and is going the exact same way her beggy mother is going. The way both of them behaved at the wedding was disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Brooke is an Instagram wannabe. She’s seen her mother line her pockets using Instagram so has decided to do the same. She’s now started with the ads & the swipe ups just like her mother.
Both grabby, greedy Begs imo!

Reactions: 18
Agree, she's old enough to 'influence' people then she's old enough to be discussed! She's jumped right in with the swipe up's didn't even ease her way into it & she uses the typical influencer line of 'had so many people ask where my outfit is from, swipe up'

Anyone that follows her mother knows that she still buys most of Brooke's stuff! The rest is gifted crap.

Reactions: 5
Brooke is an Instagram wannabe. She’s seen her mother line her pockets using Instagram so has decided to do the same. She’s now started with the ads & the swipe ups just like her mother.
Both grabby, greedy Begs imo!
Yes she’s greedy and she’s learning by example from her greedy mother.

Reactions: 6
Im sure there was another thread for Brooke? Because people were speculating about her being a drug user 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Greedy little leech like her mother, clearly has had a awful upbringing of frozen beige meals as her mum is as thick as two planks. Her parents relationship is a fast and beggy is in it for the money.
Brooke be more like Max. Lead the good life, fend for yourself and don’t let that toxic woman you call a mum drag you down.

Reactions: 10
She really loves herself! And I don’t think her style does her figure any favours

She’s greedy and desperate.
Her behaviour at the wedding was disgusting, filming and following the bride everywhere.
She’s a wannabe

Reactions: 10
She may have a nice personality in really life, but she comes across vain but a little dull on insta so I’m not sure she’s appeal to anyone as an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her reputation in Felixstowe isn't of her being a nice person, her and Beggy aren't as well liked as they make out, it's a small town and everyone can see the show they put on Instagram but they forget people here knew them before Insta!

Reactions: 16
Her reputation in Felixstowe isn't of her being a nice person, her and Beggy aren't as well liked as they make out, it's a small town and everyone can see the show they put on Instagram but they forget people here knew them before Insta!
This I can imagine as you can see how self absorbed they are even when they're pretending to be nice.

Brooke describes herself a blogger.....a blogger of what? I've yet to see her blog anything, in fact other than pouting or swishing her hair around I've yet to see her produce any worthy content.

She even said she wants to focus on her Instagram this year.....focus on what??

She is such a wannabe and the wedding just highlighted that, riding on the coat tails of other popular instagramers who actually have content to post tagging them in posts on the hope of gaining more followers. .

Reactions: 7
I can imagine her being a right witch. The one that thinks she’s the pick of the bunch on a night out. “ d’ya all know who my Mum is, the copper Queen of the pier”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13