Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
I have to disagree. Shes an adult with a young following. Like the rest of them, being fake and leading a bad example. Such a lying about her appearance, driving while using her mobile etc.

As someone who is do desperate to be in the public eye, she has a level of responsibility to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Brooke is an Instagram wannabe. She’s seen her mother line her pockets using Instagram so has decided to do the same. She’s now started with the ads & the swipe ups just like her mother.
Both grabby, greedy Begs imo!

Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I actually think it’s nice to see that Brooke’s not been affected by Beggys appalling eating habits. I think Brooke has a lovely figure, just a shame she comes across as vain & entitled like her Mother. Beggy doesn’t seem as though she’s set her daughter many good examples, which is really sad to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Anon212706

In fairness to Brooke the posing pics etc are just what all girls her age are posting, they all pout and pose. Maybe she does love herself but is that such a bad thing? Shouldn’t young girls and women be encouraged to love themselves?

My issue with her is that loving herself crosses over into ruining herself with all the fillers etc, she also comes across as thinking she is better than others which is not a nice trait at all. She is clearly very spoilt and driven by possessions but with Beggy as her mother who can blame her?!
Loving yourself is one thing, but thinking you are gods gift and being a spoilt brat looking down on other people is another! She’s well known for being a bullying little cunt!

• Haha
I don’t think Brooke needs a thread she’s a teenager living her best life I can’t get on board with this ... her mother in the other hand is a free for all !!!!

sickofem

Chatty Member
Her reputation in Felixstowe isn't of her being a nice person, her and Beggy aren't as well liked as they make out, it's a small town and everyone can see the show they put on Instagram but they forget people here knew them before Insta!

Reactions: 16

newbienewbie48

So Brookey is up the duff, bet that wasnt planned. 21 and with a short term boyfriend and still living at home with mummy and daddy. Look out for all the hashtags to get some freebies
Vile photo of her in her bra and Knicks showing off her bump

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I can imagine her being a right bitch. The one that thinks she’s the pick of the bunch on a night out. “ d’ya all know who my Mum is, the copper Queen of the pier”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TheFabFader

VIP Member
This apple hasn’t fallen too far from the tree. Great to see she has her very own thread here now.

Reactions: 11

bluey

VIP Member
She’s greedy and desperate.
Her behaviour at the wedding was disgusting, filming and following the bride everywhere.
She’s a wannabe

Reactions: 10

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Why no stupid teeth flashing boomerangs lately....have the teeth gone wrong? is it because Molly mae has got her bonds removed and is going more natural lolz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10