Brookejevans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks very bloated lately. Makes Becky look even more skeletal looking

Reactions: 1
Her face looks very bloated lately. Makes Becky look even more skeletal looking
I wouldn’t say it looks bloated, her mum is just so thin. Maybe she’s doing what most girls do when they’re happy in a relationship and putting on a bit of weight🤷🏼‍♀️ Perfectly normal

Reactions: 6
I actually think it’s nice to see that Brooke’s not been affected by Beggys appalling eating habits. I think Brooke has a lovely figure, just a shame she comes across as vain & entitled like her Mother. Beggy doesn’t seem as though she’s set her daughter many good examples, which is really sad to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think she has a lovely figure, but she’s so desperate to be an “Instagramer” and her eyebrows are far too big. Her sense of style is awfully tacky just like beggy everything from river island or “gifted” such a shame she should just be a normal young girl but she’s trying far too hard for no outcome!

Reactions: 5
I think she has a lovely figure, but she’s so desperate to be an “Instagramer” and her eyebrows are far too big. Her sense of style is awfully tacky just like beggy everything from river island or “gifted” such a shame she should just be a normal young girl but she’s trying far too hard for no outcome!
I agree about the figure.

Brookey bless her just absolutely loves herself. She posted a video of herself working out but angled the camera at the arse while shes doing squats...really?

Unfortunately the apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one

Reactions: 3
I agree about the figure.

Brookey bless her just absolutely loves herself. She posted a video of herself working out but angled the camera at the arse while shes doing squats...really?

Unfortunately the apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one
yes completely agree I saw that on her stories and was cringing the whole time! Absolutely loves herself! Vom

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s a grasping little airhead who would look so much prettier without the trout-pout and those brows.

Reactions: 3
Funny how her eyelashes look suspiciously like when you've had them done.....except we're not allowed to have them done yet???🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Thought as she is discussed a lot on her mams thread, I'd use this.

She is breaking lockdown rules and doing her usual posing....that's all I can think of to bring everyone up to speed.

Also....what the duck does she look like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought as she is discussed a lot on her mams thread, I'd use this.

She is breaking lockdown rules and doing her usual posing....that's all I can think of to bring everyone up to speed.

Also....what the duck does she look like
She looks like a blow up doll 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6