Brookejevans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf are these monstrosities I don't think I've ever come across such an ugly pair of boots in my life
They look like the boots people wear in an abbatoir or food prep factory. Ugly

Can this woman love herself anymore??

Yeah she is 18, but shes an adult and is going the exact same way her beggy mother is going. The way both of them behaved at the wedding was disgusting.
I thought she’d just celebrated her 20th Birthday? Unless I imagined it.

Reactions: 5
They look like the boots people wear in an abbatoir or food prep factory. Ugly

I thought she’d just celebrated her 20th Birthday? Unless I imagined it.
She has just turned 20, but that post was made a year ago, when she had just turned 19. This thread has been around for a while! 🙂

Reactions: 1
In fairness to Brooke the posing pics etc are just what all girls her age are posting, they all pout and pose. Maybe she does love herself but is that such a bad thing? Shouldn’t young girls and women be encouraged to love themselves?

My issue with her is that loving herself crosses over into ruining herself with all the fillers etc, she also comes across as thinking she is better than others which is not a nice trait at all. She is clearly very spoilt and driven by possessions but with Beggy as her mother who can blame her?!

Reactions: 4
In fairness to Brooke the posing pics etc are just what all girls her age are posting, they all pout and pose. Maybe she does love herself but is that such a bad thing? Shouldn’t young girls and women be encouraged to love themselves?

My issue with her is that loving herself crosses over into ruining herself with all the fillers etc, she also comes across as thinking she is better than others which is not a nice trait at all. She is clearly very spoilt and driven by possessions but with Beggy as her mother who can blame her?!
I think this is a good point but we also need to take the judgement away from fillers. Young girls & women should be encouraged to love themselves yes, but if getting fillers/surgery is how they get there then why does it matter?

Reactions: 2
I think this is a good point but we also need to take the judgement away from fillers. Young girls & women should be encouraged to love themselves yes, but if getting fillers/surgery is how they get there then why does it matter?
But they clearly don't love themselves if they're constantly trying to change their looks with fillers 🤷 It's hardly like young girls of 18/19/20 have wrinkles 🤔

Reactions: 8
But they clearly don't love themselves if they're constantly trying to change their looks with fillers 🤷 It's hardly like young girls of 18/19/20 have wrinkles 🤔
People get surgery/fillers for a variety of different reasons & I don't think it's fair to say that anyone who choses to do so doesn't love themselves

Reactions: 1

Loving yourself is one thing, but thinking you are gods gift and being a spoilt brat looking down on other people is another! She’s well known for being a bullying little bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg, what a horrific comparison! 😱 She's definitely had filler in her cheeks and chin, her whole face looks like orange play-doh! 🤢
He face looks swollen. Naturally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her face. I really don’t understand the need to have all this work done.

He face looks swollen. Naturally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her face. I really don’t understand the need to have all this work done.
Me neither, you are effectively paying money (bank of Jaysun) to make yourself look worse! 🤢