Brooke James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol her newest Go Fund Me 'raffle' shite is literally against GFMs terms of service? You can't fundraise for a raffle.... Also what happened to the other 2 GFMs she set up? One to 'save the XL bullies' and another regarding a homeless man in her local town? Bet she will pocket the cash from all :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lol her newest Go Fund Me 'raffle' shite is literally against GFMs terms of service? You can't fundraise for a raffle.... Also what happened to the other 2 GFMs she set up? One to 'save the XL bullies' and another regarding a homeless man in her local town? Bet she will pocket the cash from all :sick:
Didn’t she just go on a holiday she paid thousands for? How can she not cover the costs herself instead of asking her followers who probably have no money? She’s the one who literally BRAGGING on videos that she’s making so much money acting like she’s better than everyone else yet she’s asking them to pay

Didn’t she just go on a holiday she paid thousands for? How can she not cover the costs herself instead of asking her followers who probably have no money? She’s the one who literally BRAGGING on videos that she’s making so much money acting like she’s better than everyone else yet she’s asking them to pay
Multiple holidays!! The one to Tenerife supposedly cost her 5grand!

I’ve reported all 3 of her go fund me’s, if anyone else wants to report it might help get them taken down

Wasn’t her last holiday the holiday from
Hell where she claimed the staff spat at her?! Did she ever explain it