Brooke James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she over exaggerates a lot and she loves throwing in all her illnesses like it’s a boast that she’s mentally unwell? I don’t get it? I also hate that she takes money off the government (PIP) but says she’s making £3k in a few days etc so she doesn’t even need it.

She’s bought her bf a bike, gone on 2 holidays now and she has a third booked I think she said. Constantly shopping and buying shite off TikTok but still claiming government funds and doesn’t need to pay rent because social services look after her. I just find that really odd, she’s a grown woman who’s earning and should be paying her own way now surely.

Didn’t mind her to start with but she seems to be changing now she’s making more money and publicly embarrassing that girl was too far as well. Even accusing a girl of copying her style and tit when she literally only wears leggings and crop tops most days, there isn’t much to copy 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think she over exaggerates a lot and she loves throwing in all her illnesses like it’s a boast that she’s mentally unwell? I don’t get it? I also hate that she takes money off the government (PIP) but says she’s making £3k in a few days etc so she doesn’t even need it.

She’s bought her bf a bike, gone on 2 holidays now and she has a third booked I think she said. Constantly shopping and buying shite off TikTok but still claiming government funds and doesn’t need to pay rent because social services look after her. I just find that really odd, she’s a grown woman who’s earning and should be paying her own way now surely.

Didn’t mind her to start with but she seems to be changing now she’s making more money and publicly embarrassing that girl was too far as well. Even accusing a girl of copying her style and tit when she literally only wears leggings and crop tops most days, there isn’t much to copy 🤣
It’s like when Eden used to throw a fit when someone else had green hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Have you seen her most recent rant about having no money and potentially losing her flat???

I think she needs to take a step back from social media, it's getting too much for her. I understand she's turned off her comments but I don't think that has really done anything other than cut her engagement if you look at views/likes/comments.

Used to also really like her, she's local to me as well so had a lot of time for her videos, especially as a care leaver that was battling some serious mental health problems, but she has got way too big for her boots now which is such a shame.

She was incredible back in December with all the homeless packs she was handing out and taking things to charities etc.. I can't work out how she has flipped so drastically

Reactions: 1
This girl is so full of herself 🤣

"I love tiktok, I don't really wanna stop, I'm good at what I do"

What? Screaming bloody murder?

• Haha
Not a chance in hell will she give up tiktok, don’t know why she’s even pretending to consider it 😂
It's where she gets her validation so no, she absolutely won't. I reckon there's more to her keeping her comments off tbh. Must be driving her mental that people can't blow smoke up her arse for the world to see at the moment.

"I help so many people". Alright, Eden Harvey, calm your norks.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her, she reminded me abit of myself lol but wow lately I can’t tolerate her man. I thought she seemed so down to earth but Miss understood definitely. I wonder what all this turning comments off now leaving tik tok apparently is about. I think she was doing so much better when she stopped smoking weed for abit deffo hasn’t done her no favours getting back on it

Reactions: 3
She loves the drama. If she turned her comments back on people would stop messaging her boyfriend and sister. She doesnt have to read them. She knows what she's doing. She'll be back later when someone else pisses her off. Something has spooked her. She was loving all the attention, especially the negative, not long back.

im confused what all this drama this time is about anyway
I think shes just a huge attention seeker who loves drama really she gets money for it

she is deffo not completely stable enough to be on an app like tiktok, she invites it i think sometimes by being so OTT and all the screaming videos. her life seems a bit odd like imagine having no responsibility? no work/job, just booking holidays and then inevitably she ALWAYS has a drama anywhere she goes because she cant seem to contain herself. she's 22 but acts like a 12 year old who's been given a flat and lots of money lol

btw i know she has autism and BPD etc so she clearly cant control some of her behaviour... but i just think that proves even more than having a HUGE following on tiktok isn't good for her! she gets trolled and it impacts her so heavily, maybe more than the average person

So she's come off tiktok, will she be refunding all the people that donated to her gofundme about raising money save XL bullies????

• Wow
I have a friend that’s like this girl.. gone schizo off weed! Gutting really but so obviously true! She will have some serious paranoia that’s why comments are off
---
But she does genuinely seems nice and true to herself which is the most awful thing really

I have a friend that’s like this girl.. gone schizo off weed! Gutting really but so obviously true! She will have some serious paranoia that’s why comments are off
---
But she does genuinely seems nice and true to herself which is the most awful thing really
I thought she was nice until the tampon thing and the nasty bullying towards the teenage girl involved.