Brooke James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I first saw her a month or two ago and though she seemed sweet, the type that’s underestimated because of her looks and accent, but she’s just increasingly causing drama, posting things best kept private etc. Clearly doesn’t have as good a head on her as I thought .

Reactions: 1
I first saw her a month or two ago and though she seemed sweet, the type that’s underestimated because of her looks and accent, but she’s just increasingly causing drama, posting things best kept private etc. Clearly doesn’t have as good a head on her as I thought .
I have the exact same opinion. Thought she articulated things really well and was quite self aware but now I think she’s been posting and deleting some nasty things and I’m quite confused on her personality now tbh. Also that video she posted about the Barbie movie was proper insensitive and she prob just posted it bc Barbie is trending and it would get views not realising how ignorant it is to say what she said about people that enjoyed the film 🤨 didn’t expect it from her

Is anyone else horrified with how she exposed her supposed best friend with the tampon shoe incident

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else horrified with how she exposed her supposed best friend with the tampon shoe incident
I come across her from this tiktok and was absolutely mortified for the poor girl she exposed so I went on a bit of a stalk & I initially gave her the benefit of the doubt and just thought because of her adhd etc in the heat of the moment she tends to speak before she thinks, but the follow up video where she’d said this “best friend” had done & said other things got me. If that was the case why not detail everything to make your self looking like a twit? Or if you don’t wanna share everything else don’t share about the bloody tampon, bin the shoes and deal with it privately. She’s not too much younger than me but young girls are so so quick to bring their drama to social media these days and it literally benefits no one, I’ll never understand it

• Heart
Yeah I’m not sure how that was allowed. It was so inappropriate. I actually gagged and I’m not sensitive to stuff, I’d never expect to see something that nasty on tiktok

I come across her from this tiktok and was absolutely mortified for the poor girl she exposed so I went on a bit of a stalk & I initially gave her the benefit of the doubt and just thought because of her adhd etc in the heat of the moment she tends to speak before she thinks, but the follow up video where she’d said this “best friend” had done & said other things got me. If that was the case why not detail everything to make your self looking like a twit? Or if you don’t wanna share everything else don’t share about the bloody tampon, bin the shoes and deal with it privately. She’s not too much younger than me but young girls are so so quick to bring their drama to social media these days and it literally benefits no one, I’ll never understand it
Same here, I thought that was going too low regardless of what her friend had done, they were best friends who spent every day together and now millions of people know about the tampon thing. So many people were attacking her about it she had to delete all her social media and Brooke just kept the video up. I always really liked her but that situation was off-putting, based on what Brooke said the girl sounds like she did things wrong but putting it on social media so that she’s bullied by thousands isn’t how you deal with that - deal with it privately
---
Also she made about 6 tiktoks about the tampon thing, in the second one she made it obvious who it was and then confirmed it was her in the third one. I just hope the girl is doing ok I can’t imagine how damaging it is to your mental health having millions of people know that who are attacking you left right and centre

Used to really like this Brooke but tiktok has gone to her head and she’s such a braggy show off now

Used to really like this Brooke but tiktok has gone to her head and she’s such a braggy show off now
Yeah literally every other day it’s a new package or haul it’s so unsustainable and out of touch and boring now. I don’t know how it’s fulfilling. Why doesn’t she do actual brand deals or something instead of constantly buying useless things from B&M and tiktok shop

Yeah literally every other day it’s a new package or haul it’s so unsustainable and out of touch and boring now. I don’t know how it’s fulfilling. Why doesn’t she do actual brand deals or something instead of constantly buying useless things from B&M and tiktok shop
I feel like everything she buys looks so cheap she’d be better off doing actual brand deals. If I was her I’d save up and invest my money into property or something that would set me up for life.. then again I don’t think she has the life experience to know what’s best

• Heart
How nasty of her to let her followers jump on that 16 year old marine girl. I think Brooke sees herself as the assigned spokesperson for mental health sometimes, it’s incredible how she made marnies tiktok entirely about herself. Seems she can’t comprehend that people deal with autism differently. Saw a comment saying it’s interesting that Brooke seems to constantly talk about mental health and publicise all her struggles but simultaneously isn’t even in therapy. She has all that money and ‘knowledge’ and yet no sign of professional help.

What I find very interesting these days is people banding about an official diagnosis of BPD. It is SO unbelievably difficult to be diagnosed with borderline. We're talking up to ten years of appointments with the same physician, plus numerous referrals, to gain an official signed off diagnosis (of course, if you suffer mental health crisis and end up in a facility of some kind, the process is different and swifter). A working diagnosis after a consult with a mental health nurse? Very common. Interestingly enough, when I received my working diagnosis of borderline, the mental health professional informed me that a surprisingly large amount of women intentionally seek this diagnosis. Couldn't believe that. Not specifically singling out Brooke with this but I do believe a large number of females on tiktok claiming to have borderline personality disorder are only in receipt of a working diagnosis, if not simply just a self diagnosis. It's not an easy mental illness to diagnose. It's one of the hardest.

Can someone dissect what the f has happened on her holiday? I’m baffled. Just keep seeing her screaming and shouting but no idea why?

Can someone dissect what the f has happened on her holiday? I’m baffled. Just keep seeing her screaming and shouting but no idea why?
All I see is her complaining and making issues out of literally everything. Like why even go on holiday

It’s hard to understand what she’s going on about because she’s screaming and ranting all the time. I’ve no idea what she was talking about when she said people were starving them?? 😂
I used to really like her but recently she’s been awful with the bragging and showing off. If anyone says anything to her she calls them jealous and says to people “just say you can’t afford what I can” it’s actually really horrible to watch her ego grow now that she’s making money off tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 6