BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the football 'lad' impression at the end killed me

also they were defo not socially distant whilst on that walk/picnic

Reactions: 12
please tell me I didn’t just hear her say pignic instead of picnic TWICE

Reactions: 10
Why did she have 3 outfit changes all in one morning? She had a dress on, then a jumpsuit then on the walk she was in that usual grey t shirt she wears! Also, I’m sure she is on some sort of diet from what she had in the picnic compared to benj

Reactions: 6
Honestly, in the nicest way possible, why does she dress like she’s about 40?! The length of those leggings on that walk scream 40+ woman (no offence to anyone who would wear them - I just associate them with ‘older’ ladies). From behind I never would have guessed she was in her 20’s

Reactions: 14
Rules about forming a bubble from one household to another is only allowed if the person is single, doesn’t he have a girlfriend??
She is breaking these rules and with her being an ahem ‘influencer’ she should be doing everything by the book. She needs calling out on this

Reactions: 3
So the people with an ounce of compassion for others, or concern for themselves/family members have been keeping to the rules because they care about the rate of infection, repercussions to people’s literal lives. However sadly society is full of non intelligent/Facebook informed people who think they’re fine because their perceived risk is low.

I used to watch her videos and looked forward to them (as they felt like a grounding force - every Monday at 6pm). Now given her hypocritical, spiteful and selfish actions I have unsubscribed and unfollowed, as her true colours have come out.
She wants to do the bare minimum, can’t come up with an original thought, breaks lockdown rules, witch-hunts, buys dogs because she wants-it-all-right-now, hides comments/info from her subscribers, shirks ‘work’ for “prioritising” Disney bookings, promotes poor health by not wearing SPF, is consistently ignorant to other people’s pain/suffering, is performative in her BLM stance and couldn’t give a flying flip about Covid-19 and the NHS.
Julie did a fine job dragging her up!

Reactions: 33
They remind me of a ‘soccer mom’ you see on films, all their 40s/50s and trying to be cool!
I do have a pair though actually come to think of it, but only wear them when I’m out running when it’s hot! I wouldn’t dare wear them normally!

Reactions: 4
You missed off claiming her hair is ‘so so thick’ when it’s clearly paper thin!

Reactions: 6
I love a good pignik!

She also mentioned her friend Gary (who I'm guessing is not Gary C because she usually calls him Gary C), didn't someone mention on here recently that she hadn't mentioned him for ages and could have been another falling out? Could be wrong but was it @gossgal ?

Reactions: 7
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.
Fuck you brogan.
Breaking the rules yet again!!!!
You’d think people would have learned after the whole b and m situation and Sophie and Dave last week being absolute inconsiderate ASSHOLES

Reactions: 19
Oh hey! Great shout!
I think you’re absolutely right - I think she got jealous of Megan and her boyfriend having a dog so jumped at the first one she liked the look off on gumtree or preloved
Probably didn’t ask any questions about her history etc just saw dollar signs in her eyes!!!!
If Bonnie has come from a puppy farm, which I think she has, and Brogie is hiding the truth from us, I’d be SO cross

Reactions: 11
I totally agree. She has done loads of videos in the past about how I got a mortgage and how i did this etc. Its very odd that she has outright said no she won't be doing a video on the adoption process. It makes me feel like she is hiding something.

Reactions: 21
I totally agree. She has done loads of videos in the past about how I got a mortgage and how i did this etc. Its very odd that she has outright said no she won't be doing a video on the adoption process. It makes me feel like she is hiding something.
This. Usually she would be running at full speed to make a video about how she knows SO MUCH about something we clearly don’t ....

Reactions: 16
I found this a lot funnier than I probably should have she’s daily entertainment but not in a good way haha

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.