Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Yes because he published the book before Disney even announced their plans for the 50th. A completely idiotic idea!

Complete misrepresentation of the book!

Really?! Adam got Brogan to proof read his guide.

Proof reading isn’t just about checking for typos/grammar etc, but for a guide you would need somebody with good knowledge of the parks to check the info is correct.

And Brogan’s been to WDW twice in recent years...

Ok......
I thought it was amusing he did a cruise book, he’s barely been on that many to write a book about them and watching his vlogs he didn’t know all that much!

Reactions: 1

gossgal

VIP Member
I felt so sorry for poor Bonnie when I saw that ad yesterday. She looks so uncomfortable. Would have been much nicer if Bonnie was sitting next to brogan watching the tv. Put the potato toy on the ground next to her if you need it to be there.
The dog isn't doing an ad already is she :oops:

Mable912

VIP Member
Is that a chiffon jumpsuit she’s wearing at 6.45 this morning to walk Bonnie? You’re walking the dog hun, not going to a black tie event

At least she’s walking the dog though I guess

GeordieLass

Ive been watching stevensteph resale killers a couple who buy mystery boxes on pallets from amazon/ebay etc and they either keep it or resell it, its actually refreshing to watch there so funny why can't brogan think of this she can make from money it.
if you like these type of videos try watching (francise kicks) - love his amazon pallet videos

• Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
She went to a local school in Christchurch but it’s not private.

Tbh I just don’t get how she’s not more concerned with the risks, rather than how to force her way through a holiday for the sake of content. But typical Brogie doesn’t give a shiiiiit

@aries10 well people are dying and she says hope you get better soon :rolleyes: her vlog was on my recommendation list as i havent watched it yet but noticed it has 11k views is that low for her types of vlogs im sure ive seen her vlogs higher than that is she finally dying down the real reason why shes desprate for this holiday, have this feeling arguments will happen due to heat/masks and no chub rub shorts will help this time.

KINGAA

VIP Member
What is the point of the Instagram story she’s just posted?! Just filming her face as she’s walking (waddling) down the road...That’s 30 seconds of my life I won’t get back 🙄
Bet she thinks she looks stunning as she’s smugly smiling to the camera