Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally comment on this thread but I can't believe she turns up to clearly a special event in T-Shirt and Shorts, seriously? Everyone else is wearing dresses and shirts and she is there in a bloody Bobba Fett T-Shirt! However she was wearing a dress going around the parks normally????
She clearly hadn’t showered before she got changed. She looked vile before she went back out.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
At 18:38/39 in the video when the chef is explaining about the Tangled dish and Brogan giggles....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone please do gifs of her immediately assuming the tip toe position every time she poses with the characters

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually found that vlog really boring … it was not informative and you can see that this trip wasn’t designed to be filmed , hence why she was the only vlogger invited ! I enjoy Disney vlogs that show me what experiences I could have as a normal paying customer , which point out tips and tricks , talk about queue times and crowd levels etc etc !

her vlog was one big brag of “you can’t do this but I DID” … filming parties you can’t normally go to , press events which aren’t open to the public , bragging about the merch they’re buying you… because they went on the VIP tour the vlog didn’t flow , you didn’t see any queues or anything , it felt disjointed because she obviously couldn’t show behind the scenes ! Also they clearly had some filming rules because Disney don’t have rules on ride filming like universal too but she didn’t film any ride footage hardly at all , it was a “tell you what I’m going to do … and I’ve done it !” sort of vlog which made for dull viewing

you can tell it is meant for journalists who will write about it after the fact because they can just say they tried the snacks or rode the ride , they obviously don’t have to show where they did that like brogan did so it will be more relatable and attainable for potential paying customers

it did not make for “magical” viewing at all - what a boring brag-fest !!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm getting my period and was wound up by the Borg pronunciation within the first few mins so I'm making a list, just because I can (not adding the everyfinks and somefinks):
"Haveeahhnuhs" - Havaianas
"air out" - air wrap
"Belle View Lounge" - Belle Vue Lounge
"tretorial" - trattoria (v. disappointed she didn't try the cocktail names!)
"as wewuh" - as well
"animuws" - animals
"poow" - pool
"chattoria" - trattoria
"agra cadabra bar" - Abracadabar
"duhvine" - divine
"cannelloni" - cannoli
"botools" - bottles
"thee" - they
"Rise the Resistance" - Rise of the Resistance
"Sunset Bollavard" - Sunset Boulevard
"hoole video" - haul video
"milleniun" - millenium
"The Toy Story" - Toy Story
"alcahole" - alcohol
"tabuhh" - table
"Epricot" - Epcot (I re-wound to make sure; yes she really did say that!)
"peepooh" - people
"simpooh" - simple
"cauwd" - cold

also please enjoy this bonus photo which I just had to make into my avatar

1652735586968.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
That leg out pose has to be one of the most unnatural poses ever. Chip and Dale must have thought they were the opening moves of a line dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Another new fleece…… keep buying yourself brogan because you’ve got nothing else

Reactions: 17
We’re you there the same time as any of the ones that vlog?
No I was there in the period between Adam Hattan’s two programmes. Honestly amazes me how people can vlog on the CRP. I have a food blog and I could have filled it with SO MUCH CONTENT but I barely had any time to write anything.

Reactions: 5
“I have to control myself, I’m not gonna cry”

“I have no words, I have no words”

ummm you are just an idiot….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched this person’s cruise vlog only because we are going on the same cruise later in the year . How boring is she and her camera work is terrible. I couldn’t understand why they chose her for a free trip it looked like she was reading directly from a script most of the time . Why on earth did she go on about the public toilets on the ship who is interested. She didn‘t see to know what she was talking about most of the time . I hate when they just show the pr stuff not what people who have actually paid for the cruise get . Also she mentioned trips start at £15 not they don’t that’s just for a coach transfer at the port .The things she did would have cost a paying guest a few thousand pounds at least ,thats if you can even get booked on the trips .

Reactions: 20
If she was such a big park fan she’d know her driving licence and a photo of her passport on her phone would have saved her carrying it about!
And that refillable resort mugs can’t be refilled in the parks!!!!

ITS IN THE NAME BROGAN! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is anyone else needing to watch the latest vlog/vlogs in instalments? Honestly it’s so cringeworthy I’m having to stop myself every 5 minutes. I know she’s always cringeworthy but I’m finding this next level. It’s literally just her big sweaty head bounding around WDW

I agree with Disneys, what the duck is the purpose of this vlog other than her showing off. I know she has always been braggy mcbraggerson but this is just such a pointless and uninformative vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching this tit show disaster of a press trip with my boyfriend. Every time she goes “wauwww look at this”, he shouts “I can’t see it, your fat head is in the way” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.