Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Brogan actually made an effort and moved/ran over a bit more she could’ve actually hit the ball but nope she’d rather stand in one spot to play bloody tennis which requires you to run around 🙈😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If Brogan actually made an effort and moved/ran over a bit more she could’ve actually hit the ball but nope she’d rather stand in one spot to play bloody tennis which requires you to run around 🙈😂🤣🤣
Exactly! When she goes on about 50 shot rallys what she really means is a gentle knock about where she stays still the whole time.

Although people watching the vlog and seeing her red as a tomato face afterwards might think she's done some proper tennis, we all know that's not the case and she's probably exerted any energy she has ordering her sew sew healthy lunch for afterwards.

Reactions: 12
I can see why the weight is piling on if that’s her definition of Exercise! 🤦🏽‍♀️

bleeping hell brogan, MOVE YOUR BODY MORE!!! you’re going to regret not making the most of your youth, she is going to have sooo many problems once she is 40+

Reactions: 28
I can see why the weight is piling on if that’s her definition of Exercise! 🤦🏽‍♀️

bleeping hell brogan, MOVE YOUR BODY MORE!!! you’re going to regret not making the most of your youth, she is going to have sooo many problems once she is 40+
I posted last week about my phone call from the doctors telling me to sort my tit out basically. I've cut down to 1500 calories a day and doing 10,000 steps a day (aside from yesterday because of the snow) but already since Monday I've dropped 2 pounds. And all I'm doing exercise wise is going out on a 4k walk with my pram.
Its that easy brogan and you have a dog and no job to go to.

Reactions: 24
Add chorizo to the words she can’t pronounce. Chuh-ritz-ow my be my new favorite misprouncation yet. It’s pronounce chuh-ree-zoh brogie.

I didn’t know what she was trying to say until I read the HelloFresh card in her hand.

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="PeonyBlush, post: 7825932, member: 77728
[/QUOTE]

..... As a relatively decent ish tennis player this actually offends me 😂 all for people heaving a go, and of course everyone has their own level.... But JESUS CHRIST you do need to actually move towards the bloody ball!!! At least attempt to get close to enough to hit it!!

Reactions: 18
Have you seen Hannah Ricketts insta story. It's surely got to be aimed at Ms Tat

Reactions: 8
Exactly! When she goes on about 50 shot rallys what she really means is a gentle knock about where she stays still the whole time.

Although people watching the vlog and seeing her red as a tomato face afterwards might think she's done some proper tennis, we all know that's not the case and she's probably exerted any energy she has ordering her sew sew healthy lunch for afterwards.

I just showed this to my partner who plays tennis once a week with his friend and he just couldn’t stop laughing and compared it to high school p.e where the ones who hated it would just stand there and watch the ball just land right next to them because they couldn’t be arsed 😂🤣

If you’re going to play tennis at least make the effort Brogan! I’d be so embarrassed if I just ‘played tennis’ by essentially playing catch with the tennis ball and rackets hitting it back and forth with me barely moving a few spots 😂😂 if you’re trying to be more healthy and get fitter (Benji aswell) this isn’t exactly the way to do it and then eating a burger and fajitas afterwards 🙈 I find it so ironic when gyms with cafes have unhealthy food on their menus.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Cotsworlds vlog. No one should be that out of breath just walking around, particularly if they supposedly walk a dog regularly, go to the gym and have a personal trainer. The gains you make with even a small, regular amount of exercise are surprisingly noticeable so she really must do duck all.

It's also quite noticeable how her mood changes if she feels the situation isn't Instagram perfect. For example those pods in Bournemouth gardens and the constant bleating on about the rain, everything being shut and how the Cotsworlds would be so much better in the summer. Must be a nightmare to deal with her.

I also think she spoke to the dog like her mum speaks to her. Quite telling.
P'd me right off when she was moaning about things being closed, it friggin Christmas, everyone is allowed a holiday - sure mention it in your vlog but as an FYI for people not as a bloody moan. I think from the cringe opening she intended it to be more of a professional travel vlog but forgot lol - or she thinks this is one 🤷🏻‍♀️ she really really needs to watch some travel vlogs for inspiration

Reactions: 22
I just showed this to my partner who plays tennis once a week with his friend and he just couldn’t stop laughing and compared it to high school p.e where the ones who hated it would just stand there and watch the ball just land right next to them because they couldn’t be arsed 😂🤣

If you’re going to play tennis at least make the effort Brogan! I’d be so embarrassed if I just ‘played tennis’ by essentially playing catch with the tennis ball and rackets hitting it back and forth with me barely moving a few spots 😂😂 if you’re trying to be more healthy and get fitter (Benji aswell) this isn’t exactly the way to do it and then eating a burger and fajitas afterwards 🙈 I find it so ironic when gyms with cafes have unhealthy food on their menus.
I grew up playing cricket I love it great mix of running etc and in my spare time I use the Argos opti hula hoop while watching TV too in the evening sometimes keeps me moving and healthy too also nice strong abs for a 25 year old 😂

Reactions: 2
I was going to write out my thoughts on the Cotswolds vlog but honestly I mostly skimmed through it since they spent most of the week doing the same things every day 🙄 it was the least Christmassy vlog ever and they have no chemistry and are literal clones of each other. I’m not sure if Benji has morphed into Brogan or vice versa but no wonder they both seem so settled! Benji has definitely become more lazy and unhealthy and is pretty tapped out. Still can’t believe they brought laptops, devices, games consoles etc for what I would of expected to be a romantic week away during Christmas but silly me as these two aren’t romantic in the slightest lol!

Anyways today’s vlog…. Why have they yet again picked meals from HF that they can literally buy and make at home? Pasta? Sausage and mash? Chicken wraps? 🤨 and the irony of Brogan saying she gets in such in a rut with meal planning and tends to ‘automatically default to pasta, fajitas, jacket potato….’ And she’s literally picked essentially that 😂😂😂 and those meals are not going to help her lose weight at all, she really needs to eat healthier meals (and cut her portion sizes down aswell) and snacks and cut back on her alcohol and Pepsi max consumption. A bit of tennis and swimming aren’t going to do much. And she had the cheek to complain about Benji sleeping in when he bloody works hard all week whilst she’s at home pretending to be busy and hard at work… I don’t know why Benji tolerates those little digs and the fact she vlogged it thinking she was high and mighty too. And why did she cut the clip abruptly when she was talking about her ‘phobia of sick’ 🤨 and of course it’s Benji who cooks the dinner. Shock. Anyways I skimmed through the last 5 minutes so that’s it from me!
Would the meals not be free i
Its like some horror film 😂
I reckon she thought it was an absolutely genius idea 🤣

Reactions: 3
“I order hello fresh because I get in such a rut choosing something to eat. I choose pasta, fajitas and baked potato” while opening a hello fresh box containing basically that.

she is must be incredibly dense. Not colouring with a full box of crayons.

Oh did anyone see the massive blob of spit when she was walking bonnie in the beginning. She didn’t edit that out or the mistake in the amount of boxes you get.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know someone mentioned it before but is it standard for people in those places to sweat their tits off exercising, swim and THEN shower? Imagine that water going in your mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
@Venom you need to do an edit of the part this said “going to Disney THIS year” who speaks the way she does with the tongue going out then back in. Look like grimur worm tongue

Reactions: 12
Hahahaha

Noooooo not Dubai 😭

this is exactly what I’m thinking! She won’t fit in, people ARE really glam there and do nice restaurants and bars and beach clubs. It just doesn’t sit right with me 😂
If shes going to Dubai it will be because mejulie goes there all the time i think she must have a holiday home out there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.