Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick just reading this 😄. I have no idea how they pack that much food away. My clothes would be straining and my stomach would be sore 😩. How far from Bournemouth is the Cotsworlds? Did they need to buy good for the journey??!!
The stopped about an hour into their two hour drive for a pub lunch which has given me an idea…

Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week
😂 sorry if this was already suggested.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I can't get over how terrible she looks in all these screenshots. And the state of that kitchen in the cotsworlds! The whole thing just seems like such a waste of time. They had their new kitchen, decorated the house, then packed everything up and left, but didn't do anything different in the other house. Pubs, drinking, pyjamas, more food, board games. No wonder Binjuice looks bored. She's as exciting as a root canal.
This is what I don't understand! They packed up all the gadgets they play with at home, spent a fortune no doubt on accommodation as it would be Christmas rates, just to do the exact things they do at home??!! One of the things i like about having a UK holiday, is leaving all the distracting gadgets at home so you do different things whilst you're away. It just doesn't make sense to me!

Reactions: 17
Brogan Tate #83 Lunching into 2022, still won't be the year she says I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel like I may be alone on this one, but I would definitely feel sorry for Brogan if it came out that Benji was only staying with her now for convenience.

At the start (first couple years) he may well have had every intention to marry her, but as people said if feelings have faded he might not feel the same anymore. However, now they’re both comfortable, own a house and dog together etc. It’s hard to essentially give that all up and start from scratch. I’ve known people to settle as it’s just easier, but that just means both of them will never get what’s perfect for them, which is sort of sad.

Reactions: 10
I would say Brogan is the one there because she has nobody else, she latched onto the first man that stuck around and she said herself she wasn’t attracted to him. He gave her content and then a roof over her head but I wouldn’t look at her and think she was interested in Benji.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok @Mable912 here’s the screenshot of Brogan admitting that she’s not completely honest when working with brands! 🤦🏻‍♀️

(The fact she put ‘obviously!’ makes it even worse! Like no actually Brogan I’m pretty sure your followers want you to be honest about a product or brand even if you didn’t like it? Not fricking lie? 🤨 just shows how little integrity she has and no respect or decency towards her followers and that all she cares about is the money…)

View attachment 966953

And here’s another screenshot thrown in for good measure. Just another example of how rude Brogan can be to her followers who have good intentions for no reason.

Anyone remember this classic?

View attachment 966945
What a rude little witch!!!!!

I’m also wondering where their next trip is! I really hope it’s not NYC or Dubai 😂 probably a P&O cruise for more afternoon tea and bingo x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought it was really odd especially when there were a few posts on here before her trip saying Adam doesn't like her. But I find it hard to believe she lied about it especially seeing as Gary C will probably be watching her vlog.
He may not like her, but she probably invited herself over

Reactions: 3
Brogan Tate #83 7 days in a pub for a munch

You know what?
Got something to say tattlers.....
Benji Lever
7 days at cotsworlds
Check it out, yeah

Monday
Took him for a pub lunch on Tuesday
We were playing xbox by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We got pished on rum on Sunday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He may not like her, but she probably invited herself over
I agree, I don't think he likes her. I had a look at her insta recently and it didn't look like he'd liked any of her posts which is a mega big thing in the influencer world, you'd expect your friends to like it even if they didn't like it 🙃

Gary C mentioned her in a couple of recent vlogs and Adam was just straight faced 🤣

Edit: I've just had another look at her insta and he didn't like any before the cotswolds trip but he's liked most of the recent ones, I wonder if that's tactical though

Reactions: 12
I'm getting kinda annoyed at all the "hur she wants him to propose she's gagging for it" comments. As someone else said, everyone's saying EVERYTHING she does is for a proposal. She can't do anything now without Tattle saying "OH WHERE'S THE RING!!!???". Considering half the replies here are so unbothered by rings and engagements, everyone seems so interested in her engagement haha. I wasted 11 years with my fella, who knew I wanted to get married, before he finally admitted no, he never did wanna get married, that he doesn't believe in it. I didn't drop hints. I outright said what I'd like. He knew after a year or so what I wanted, and he strung me along for years after. I thought he was the one. He promised me he was the one, but he clearly wasn't. Has Brogan said "I want to be married in 2022"? Wasting half your life with someone when you both want different things,, but only learn after years, is a crappy, crappy thing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Sorry to hear about your relationship breakdown, hope you find the one when the time is right, if you so wish.

Re. why Tattle is obsessed with a proposal... unlike previous years during which Brogan has dismissed calls for an engagement with, "we're not there yet," and "way too soon for anything like that guyzz," she has instead spent 2021 thirsty for said proposal, using any opportunity to bring up the topic. Most notobly when she collected a waistcoat for Benji from an occasion-wear shop, see below for transcript. Her sudden change in attitude has given Tattle the impression that a conversation has been had between them about an engagement on the horizon.

"So they had like 50 dresses, bridal wedding dresses, and they let me put a pair of white gloves on and look through all the dresses *squeals* and it was the first time I've ever done that, obviously I'm not engaged *waggles empty ring finger* erm so I've never looked at wedding dresses before like why would you erm and I wasn't sure whether to like spoil that moment because the first time I look at a dress I want to actually be engaged, but erm I couldn't help myself, I was standing in the shop and I was like oh my gosh they're so beautiful, so I did, I had a little look through. And they had every size so I went up to the ones that were like my size and erm thought which ones do I like, and it's so funny they were all so different. It's not my moment yet guys, but I will bring you along for that journey when it is. I'll have to find a bridal shop that will let me film, although would I want to film? Oh yeah I probably would, then share it after the wedding wouldn't i: finding my wedding dress vlog"

Skip to 9:30 to watch the giddiness

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok @Mable912 here’s the screenshot of Brogan admitting that she’s not completely honest when working with brands! 🤦🏻‍♀️

(The fact she put ‘obviously!’ makes it even worse! Like no actually Brogan I’m pretty sure your followers want you to be honest about a product or brand even if you didn’t like it? Not fricking lie? 🤨 just shows how little integrity she has and no respect or decency towards her followers and that all she cares about is the money…)

View attachment 966953

And here’s another screenshot thrown in for good measure. Just another example of how rude Brogan can be to her followers who have good intentions for no reason.

Anyone remember this classic?

View attachment 966945
Thank you so much @PeonyBlush!! People need to be reminded of these

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she start pissing herself laughing at Bonnie doing the most basic and normal dog stuff??
Bonnie wags her tail, cackle.
Bonnie looks at the ducks, cackle.
Bonnie sits down at the pub, cackle.

You can tell this sad sack has never had a dog before, duck me brogan SHE'S BEING A DOG!!
Also just gonna say it, as lovely as Bonnie is, she seems rather boring, quite void of a personality.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why are so many young women so openly desperate for a ring? If you have to nag, hint, moan and whinge your way to a proposal then it’s not worth having! If a man loves you and wants to marry you then he will ask you when he’s ready. Surely what you want is a genuine proposal from a man who is fully ready to commit? Shoving him into it is not how you want to start married life!

And as for Binky, didn’t her boyfriend drop her like a sack of spuds to go jetsetting off around the world? Then came crawling back to her afterwards? Yeah, I’d really be begging for a proposal from a man who bails out when something more exciting is on offer. But then again, I wouldn’t have taken him back in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would say Brogan is the one there because she has nobody else, she latched onto the first man that stuck around and she said herself she wasn’t attracted to him. He gave her content and then a roof over her head but I wouldn’t look at her and think she was interested in Benji.
I can't imagine ever saying that about my partner and if I did it would be jokingly and I'd never put it on the internet for everyone to see. How can you not be attracted to your partner?! Knowing that she's said that just makes the relationship even worse IMO.

I also think the fact that they both come from divorced families has alot to do with this desire to "settle" and have what they think is going to bring them stability. Oh well, if they're stupid enough to stay together while miserable just because they want to be married because that's what everyone is doing that's on them. As someone else said, while it's a pain in the arse, you can definitely split up and sell a house fairly easily especially in this current seller's market. He takes his 70-80% share and lives with his dad because there's no point getting a flat if he's away all week and she gives her share back to Mejulie and then takes it back for a deposit on a flat for her and Bonnie.

Why does she start pissing herself laughing at Bonnie doing the most basic and normal dog stuff??
Bonnie wags her tail, cackle.
Bonnie looks at the ducks, cackle.
Bonnie sits down at the pub, cackle.

You can tell this sad sack has never had a dog before, duck me brogan SHE'S BEING A DOG!!
Also just gonna say it, as lovely as Bonnie is, she seems rather boring, quite void of a personality.
Have you seen the poor dog's owners? Of course she has zero personality. lol

Reactions: 11
Going back to the dogs in changing rooms comments...I'm allergic to dogs, the dog hairs being on clothes or on the carpet in the changing area could actually make me ill. I avoid dog friendly accommodation/restaurants for this reason. Am I now to avoid every shop too?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.