Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also they can propose to their partners? If you’re that desperate to get married just ask!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Ok @Mable912 here’s the screenshot of Brogan admitting that she’s not completely honest when working with brands! 🤦🏻‍♀️

(The fact she put ‘obviously!’ makes it even worse! Like no actually Brogan I’m pretty sure your followers want you to be honest about a product or brand even if you didn’t like it? Not fricking lie? 🤨 just shows how little integrity she has and no respect or decency towards her followers and that all she cares about is the money…)

E1F0FDF3-47E5-43BB-A7B1-AC0CA1CEE6A8.jpeg

And here’s another screenshot thrown in for good measure. Just another example of how rude Brogan can be to her followers who have good intentions for no reason.

Anyone remember this classic?

DFA6A2A2-C37F-4F47-B4B0-E83447A2E4EA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
What I found odd about the no gift thing is how much she then went on to spend on herself while they were away and she said she had been sales shopping online from the bed on Boxing Day.
This is what I don’t get. I understand a trip away could be a joint gift to each other but then they buy themselves shite not even 12 hours after Christmas Day. Not even stuff they’ve wanted for a while and waited for the sales, it’s just spare of the moment shite.

Even weirder is they don’t seem to think twice about pub lunches, or candles, or another “reusable” bag for the pile but I don’t think they bought those drink glasses that they saw. The ones they said were EXACTLY what they were looking for and looked to be on sale. They’re oddly cautious when it comes to buying anything sensible for the house that isn’t Disney.

Reactions: 13
Ok @Mable912 here’s the screenshot of Brogan admitting that she’s not completely honest when working with brands! 🤦🏻‍♀️

(The fact she put ‘obviously!’ makes it even worse! Like no actually Brogan I’m pretty sure your followers want you to be honest about a product or brand even if you didn’t like it? Not fricking lie? 🤨 just shows how little integrity she has and no respect or decency towards her followers and that all she cares about is the money…)

View attachment 966953

And here’s another screenshot thrown in for good measure. Just another example of how rude Brogan can be to her followers who have good intentions for no reason.

View attachment 966945
She's an absolute moron. Her follow-up explanation made it even worse! You're not going to get more work from these brands just because you kiss their arses. They want someone who can do the promotion well and bring customers to them. You lying about whether a product is good or not doesn't help matters.

Going back to her negative review of the Boxing Day pub lunch, she didn't explain why she didn't rate it. Meanwhile, Benji said it was perfectly fine. So what was the issue? Was the fish soggy or the chips clearly frozen ones? Was your server rude? Did they not fawn over your dog that you insisted on bringing into their dining room?

If you can't articulate why a meal wasn't good, you're not going to get work from companies looking for promotion of their products or services.

Reactions: 24
388B457C-8F6F-4DCF-8EF0-7769F7BEFFF0.png

The food looks good to me.. Benji said it was lovely 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she probably still ate it all - they went back to the cottage and ate ‘beige snacks’, malteasers and cocktails anyway.

Reactions: 26
Was it just me watching or have they seriously got no romance in them they act like best mates meeting up for the day not once a cuddle etc

Is she trying to do her platform viewers in to the pub lunch now i took a shot at every time i heard a pub lunch shes an addicted it shows how empty her life is and no Brogan we are not jealous each one of us are more happier than your fake love life and job that your tit at

Reactions: 15

View attachment 966953

View attachment 966945
Actually i kind of get brogan tats response. These people don't know brogan and some of them act like they're her best friend just cos they watch her tit on SM.

Obviously still no excuse for speaking to someone like that, but ...!

Reactions: 3
Was it just me watching or have they seriously got no romance in them they act like best mates meeting up for the day not once a cuddle etc

Is she trying to do her platform viewers in to the pub lunch now i took a shot at every time i heard a pub lunch shes an addicted it shows how empty her life is and no Brogan we are not jealous each one of us are more happier than your fake love life and job that your tit at
There’s no attraction between them.. at all. The kiss he gave her forehead at the end was dead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 967081
The food looks good to me.. Benji said it was lovely 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she probably still ate it all - they went back to the cottage and ate ‘beige snacks’, malteasers and cocktails anyway.
Ofcourse she still ate it all!!! Never had any doubt that she would have skipped it and just sat there pouting. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is she has a contract with a brand be it an instagram post or youtube video etc, her fee/payment should be based off an honest review. My understanding is that the content gets reviewed before being allowed to be published, but if she does review negatively and they choose to not allow her to publish (bad business) she should still get paid and she should have it in her contract that she still gets paid as she has still done the work, even if it is 50%-75% of the original amount. No where in any of the contracts state that she needs to give a positive review she does it to not upset people and to keep getting sponsors. Most marketing companies will charge you a fee for allowing them to pitch their idea even if they don't win the contact as they have already spent money creatively coming up with the idea.

She needs to start getting better at managing her company/image and stop kissing ass/begging for work!

Actually i kind of get brogan tats response. These people don't know brogan and some of them act like they're her best friend just cos they watch her tit on SM.

Obviously still no excuse for speaking to someone like that, but ...!
I’m pretty sure Brogan was the one who was saying on her stories beforehand that she was having a hard week/few days and that is why her follower messaged her. If Brogan doesn’t want her followers to potentially show concern or try to help then why announce you’re having a hard time? Obviously her followers will run to her with kindness and sympathy. There was no need for Brogan to be that rude to that person. All she had to do was reply politely and say something like ‘thank you for your concern :) and going out of your way to message me. I’m feeling better thank you!’ There was no need for such a crass reply that just made her follower feel embarrassed, guilty and like she did something wrong and which I’m pretty sure then became an ex-follower.

Reactions: 32

I have friends who are more affectionate to me, both male and female!

I’m pretty sure Brogan was the one who was saying on her stories beforehand that she was having a hard week/few days and that is why her follower messaged her. If Brogan doesn’t want her followers to potentially show concern or try to help then why announce you’re having a hard time? Obviously her followers will run to her with kindness and sympathy. There was no need for Brogan to be that rude to that person. All she had to do was reply politely and say something like ‘thank you for your concern :) and going out of your way to message me. I’m feeling better thank you!’ There was no need for such a crass reply that just made her follower feel embarrassed, guilty and like she did something wrong and which I’m pretty sure then became an ex-follower.
Agreed, she's an absolute fat witch and everyone knows it apart from a few dozen sad deluded followers and you'd have thought she be intelligent enough to keep them on side..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The thing is she has a contract with a brand be it an instagram post or youtube video etc, her fee/payment should be based off an honest review. My understanding is that the content gets reviewed before being allowed to be published, but if she does review negatively and they choose to not allow her to publish (bad business) she should still get paid and she should have it in her contract that she still gets paid as she has still done the work, even if it is 50%-75% of the original amount. No where in any of the contracts state that she needs to give a positive review she does it to not upset people and to keep getting sponsors. Most marketing companies will charge you a fee for allowing them to pitch their idea even if they don't win the contact as they have already spent money creatively coming up with the idea.

She needs to start getting better at managing her company/image and stop kissing ass/begging for work!
There’s a YouTuber I watch, a gamer and she will slate and pick apart games that the studio has paid for her to test and review if she believe it’s lacking for one reason or another because that’s her honest opinion and as a viewer I know I can’t trust her reviews.

I just hate these influencers who take all the gifted ads and make out like the products are incredible and the best ever when we all know they use a different brand and are only doing it for an ad. If you’re going to do it be upfront and say, this is an ad I need to pay the bills blah blah like some other Influencers do or only work with brands you hand on heart love like other influencers!

Reactions: 14
Omg someone's post on here has just reminded me that she actually has the bridal Mickey ears 🤢 she will be absolutely desperate for him to propose before Florida then so she can wear them in the parks. I didn't think they would be getting engaged any time soon but now I think it's deffo on the cards 😱 just over 100 days to go until they go!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm getting kinda annoyed at all the "hur she wants him to propose she's gagging for it" comments. As someone else said, everyone's saying EVERYTHING she does is for a proposal. She can't do anything now without Tattle saying "OH WHERE'S THE RING!!!???". Considering half the replies here are so unbothered by rings and engagements, everyone seems so interested in her engagement haha. I wasted 11 years with my fella, who knew I wanted to get married, before he finally admitted no, he never did wanna get married, that he doesn't believe in it. I didn't drop hints. I outright said what I'd like. He knew after a year or so what I wanted, and he strung me along for years after. I thought he was the one. He promised me he was the one, but he clearly wasn't. Has Brogan said "I want to be married in 2022"? Wasting half your life with someone when you both want different things,, but only learn after years, is a crappy, crappy thing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm getting kinda annoyed at all the "hur she wants him to propose she's gagging for it" comments. As someone else said, everyone's saying EVERYTHING she does is for a proposal. She can't do anything now without Tattle saying "OH WHERE'S THE RING!!!???". Considering half the replies here are so unbothered by rings and engagements, everyone seems so interested in her engagement haha. I wasted 11 years with my fella, who knew I wanted to get married, before he finally admitted no, he never did wanna get married, that he doesn't believe in it. I didn't drop hints. I outright said what I'd like. He knew after a year or so what I wanted, and he strung me along for years after. I thought he was the one. He promised me he was the one, but he clearly wasn't. Has Brogan said "I want to be married in 2022"? Wasting half your life with someone when you both want different things,, but only learn after years, is a crappy, crappy thing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Sorry… but you shouldn’t be taking this so personally and making this about you and your experiences. This is about brogan and her behaviour.. if it’s triggering for you, you should avoid the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.