Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just sent me this after seeing what a local baker has done…Bogie..did you order this
(I know it’s in reference to Harry Potter but thought it was hilarious) 😂
B1174FB3-B1AF-40B3-81A3-CB9B95814E55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One time I got a box of hello fresh which had all the meat and dairy items missing 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The royalty free music she uses in her videos are hilarious sometimes, there’s one in the new video and the lyrics are:

‘Maybe I could have seen it all coming, that I wouldn’t grow wiser for each day, am I the only one lost in translation. Oh it hurts to grow up cos nothing makes sense anymore’

Quite fitting for her really hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know I sound like a stuck record but humour me 😂

How do they eat so much food? We only tend to have 3 courses on a special occasion. If we are out daily on a holiday there is no way we would do it. What’s wrong with just a main meal and a Diet Coke? Always so much booze and fat
I agree. I honestly don’t know where they put it all! We also only ever have 3 courses if it’s a special occasion because we can never eat it all and we don’t like to waste food. I have a sweet tooth so I often have main and dessert but I’m always stuffed afterwards and that will be the only meal I eat for the day. If we’re going out for a meal I will only have some cereal or toast for breakfast then the meal out and that will be it. They are becoming increasingly more and more obsessed with food, it seems to define their relationship together. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 13
I agree. I honestly don’t know where they put it all! We also only ever have 3 courses if it’s a special occasion because we can never eat it all and we don’t like to waste food. I have a sweet tooth so I often have main and dessert but I’m always stuffed afterwards and that will be the only meal I eat for the day. If we’re going out for a meal I will only have some cereal or toast for breakfast then the meal out and that will be it. They are becoming increasingly more and more obsessed with food, it seems to define their relationship together. It’s so weird.
I am the same, if I go out I either have a starter and main or main and pud (usually main and pud). And if we do eat out for lunch we often aren't very hungry for tea and just end up having a slice of toast or something.

I think she can eat so much because her stomach is used to it, i.e. she eats large amounts of food on a regular basis so her body just copes with it now.

But yep, you just keep going to the gym Brogie. What a complete waste of time if she is constantly gorging on food (and alcohol) like she does.

Reactions: 10
The Cotsworlds vlog. No one should be that out of breath just walking around, particularly if they supposedly walk a dog regularly, go to the gym and have a personal trainer. The gains you make with even a small, regular amount of exercise are surprisingly noticeable so she really must do duck all.

It's also quite noticeable how her mood changes if she feels the situation isn't Instagram perfect. For example those pods in Bournemouth gardens and the constant bleating on about the rain, everything being shut and how the Cotsworlds would be so much better in the summer. Must be a nightmare to deal with her.

I also think she spoke to the dog like her mum speaks to her. Quite telling.

Reactions: 26
I’m actually tempted to get hello fresh (not using brogans code ofc) for the first month we move in the new house because the thought of not having to do any major goo shopping or prepping is appealing to spend more time decorating etc. Would anyone recommend?
I tried gousto and hello fresh last year and we settled with gousto. Less issues with deliveries and less issues with produce. Hello fresh put the wrong stuff in the box and that was the end for me. We don’t use gusto all the time but I unpause and order when I know we’ve got a busy time coming up. It’s useful that way!

Reactions: 4
She hated that movie didn’t she at the cinemahhhhhh (fake posh accent duck off you twit), it was his choice.

Slagging his tennis as he fires the ball at her - not hard enough!

Having SEW much stuff that she forgot she has a bauble holder box, the sheer wastage is unreal with this bint. Christmas was our second in our home, I had the Christmas bits stored in boxes that were a bit bashed and broken, in bags etc and all stacked messily in the hall cupboard as we live in a flat with not a huge amount of storage. I bought 3 of the big plastic storage boxes with lids on wheels that are stackable, packed everything neatly in those yesterday. Got 3 as Homestore and more had a 3 for 2 on which I’d expected someone would have a sale as it’s that time of year. Turned out I only needed 2, used the third to store the summer outdoor cushions for our balcony instead of the huge Ikea bag they were living in. Everything is stowed, I got a bargain, I have a neat and tidy cupboard with loads of free storage space (which I will NOT fill with tat like Brogs would!), the storage boxes are sturdy and will last years and years meaning no additional purchases and landfill AND my little OCD heart is very happy every time we open the cupboard to get our coats in or out. Oh yeah Borgs we don’t have 6 coats for a holiday alone and another 50 at home and counting...we each own a really warm winter coat and a lighter jacket, and I have a smart (fake) leather long jacket which I wear for going out out (if those days ever return😂). Stop buying buying buying you muppet!

Reactions: 8
Brogan just seems to eat and eat and eat as though she is never full but it comes across as pure greed.

Reactions: 4
The royalty free music she uses in her videos are hilarious sometimes, there’s one in the new video and the lyrics are:

‘Maybe I could have seen it all coming, that I wouldn’t grow wiser for each day, am I the only one lost in translation. Oh it hurts to grow up cos nothing makes sense anymore’

Quite fitting for her really hahaha
It's my pet hate with vloggers when they all use the same songs from Epedemic Sound and the lyrics are about a breakup or something that doesn't fit with their B-roll of sunsets etc

Reactions: 17
Watching the vlog on my lunch break and her playing tennis (aka a knock about) did have me wincing with the amount of moonballs she was hitting. Still, Moonball Mooney could be a new nickname though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you guys maybe not say how much you eat in a day? It’s triggering for some of us that have eating disorders. I don’t mind slagging off how much she eats and saying it’s a lot but if we could not list what we have in a day please?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I was going to write out my thoughts on the Cotswolds vlog but honestly I mostly skimmed through it since they spent most of the week doing the same things every day 🙄 it was the least Christmassy vlog ever and they have no chemistry and are literal clones of each other. I’m not sure if Benji has morphed into Brogan or vice versa but no wonder they both seem so settled! Benji has definitely become more lazy and unhealthy and is pretty tapped out. Still can’t believe they brought laptops, devices, games consoles etc for what I would of expected to be a romantic week away during Christmas but silly me as these two aren’t romantic in the slightest lol!

Anyways today’s vlog…. Why have they yet again picked meals from HF that they can literally buy and make at home? Pasta? Sausage and mash? Chicken wraps? 🤨 and the irony of Brogan saying she gets in such in a rut with meal planning and tends to ‘automatically default to pasta, fajitas, jacket potato….’ And she’s literally picked essentially that 😂😂😂 and those meals are not going to help her lose weight at all, she really needs to eat healthier meals (and cut her portion sizes down aswell) and snacks and cut back on her alcohol and Pepsi max consumption. A bit of tennis and swimming aren’t going to do much. And she had the cheek to complain about Benji sleeping in when he bloody works hard all week whilst she’s at home pretending to be busy and hard at work… I don’t know why Benji tolerates those little digs and the fact she vlogged it thinking she was high and mighty too. And why did she cut the clip abruptly when she was talking about her ‘phobia of sick’ 🤨 and of course it’s Benji who cooks the dinner. Shock. Anyways I skimmed through the last 5 minutes so that’s it from me!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.