Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 685827
My fella wasn't impressed when I said I was gonna start posing like this in photos and sending him them. He was like what the duck is she doing 🤣🤣
Items edited out of the PackWivMeee
DulcoEase
Rennie's Deflatine tabs
Air Wick VIP Toilet Spray
Febreze Air
Berocca hangover remedy

I must add that personally I don't like this hair - Mum at Graduation vibe (in 2002).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Make sure you eat 30 steaks and 7 boxes of skinny whip bars. Oh and take a really sad looking pet into places they don’t want to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It will be interesting to see if she’s packed any food for this trip because I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s eating snacks in between all these meals too.

I watched a video yesterday about emetophobia and often people who have it can’t eat out because they’re afraid the food will make them sick and are often not getting enough food in general because of it. I know she hasn’t brought it up too recently but it just made me think how she probably doesn’t have it. Not to mention she “doesn’t have any mental health problems”.
I'm emeophobic and I dont mind about eating out. I'll never eat chicken out but I'll eat anything else so.its not always true. But brogan isn't emeophobic trust me. She wouldn't travel as much as does if she was. It's a debilitating condition.

Reactions: 7
Like everything else with Brogan she's as fake as that designer bag her mum got her in Dubai!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm emeophobic and I dont mind about eating out. I'll never eat chicken out but I'll eat anything else so.its not always true. But brogan isn't emeophobic trust me. She wouldn't travel as much as does if she was. It's a debilitating condition.
Quoting myself to add. Mine is so bad that I can't even go on social media at the moment because every tom,dick and Harry is talking about a sickness bug and I work in a nursery and I'm a nervous wreck. She pisses me off saying she has a phobia of it. She doesn't. She just doesn't like it. But then who does? I'm even sacred when my boy (my cat) is sick. I'm pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Quoting myself to add. Mine is so bad that I can't even go on social media at the moment because every tom,dick and Harry is talking about a sickness bug and I work in a nursery and I'm a nervous wreck. She pisses me off saying she has a phobia of it. She doesn't. She just doesn't like it. But then who does? I'm even sacred when my boy (my cat) is sick. I'm pathetic.
She was all over it the minute she found out Zoe had it and jumped on the bandwagon! If she has fear of sick she wouldn't be going on cruise ships etc like she recently came out with anxiety pish no you dont Brogan pisses me off you say that when people like me and others who actually have it.

Reactions: 8
She was all over it the minute she found out Zoe had it and jumped on the bandwagon! If she has fear of sick she wouldn't be going on cruise ships etc like she recently came out with anxiety pish no you dont Brogan pisses me off you say that when people like me and others who actually have it.
Yeah.. duck going on a cruise. I cant even go on a plane in case someone is sick. I'm needing hypnosis just to go on our honeymoon to.jersey am that's only a 50 minute flight. If she hadn't blocked me I would be raging at her. Zoella is just like me, I remember when I watched sacconejolys (no.judging) and emilia was sick. Zoe ran out the restaurant and then hid under a table.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s doing an AD for a BBQ… whilst on an AD gifted holiday…. Tosser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s doing an AD for a BBQ… whilst on an AD gifted holiday…. Tosser
I’d have thought there would have been clauses in contracts for ads that wouldn’t allow this!

Also ‘we’ve loved using this recently’ when it’s so clean it’s clearly the first use 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d have thought there would have been clauses in contracts for ads that wouldn’t allow this!

Also ‘we’ve loved using this recently’ when it’s so clean it’s clearly the first use 😂
I know right 🤣🤣 also I thought AD’s had to be approved before they were posted? Or have I got that wrong? I’m sure in older vlogs she’s sent drafts to brands and then had to re do it for whatever reason… 🤨

Reactions: 6
Why is she doing a pack with me? It’s the same tit every single time and a lot of it there is. I mean they take a backpack with dried dog food on a dog walk for Christ sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Made me chuckle that her suncream is a kids one. Definitely an overgrown toddler.

• Haha
She mentioned in the video that it's so hot in UK at the moment, and then goes into the utility rum and says she has the tumble dryer on! Her garden is such a tip she doesn't even have a washing line?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Ah a travel BBQ! Perfect for when you’re staying somewhere that only has an oven, microwave and an on-site restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She mentioned in the video that it's so hot in UK at the moment, and then goes into the utility rum and says she has the tumble dryer on! Her garden is such a tip she doesn't even have a washing line?!
They got a stick in the ground one, then decided that she didn't like the look of it in her garden. Dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Here’s a packing tip: when you start filling a bleeping IKEA bag, you’ve gone too far.
6567A559-8A8E-4BCE-9BDF-7301602D1608.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.