Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will come home and have ‘tears’ because it still looks absolutely tit.

I can’t believe she has fucked off and left them to it after waiting so long. Wouldn’t you want to make sure all was going ok and give them access to your toilet/drinks etc.
I imagine the gardeners will be quite relived they aren't given biccies in mickey and minnie kids bowls. Wonder if mejulie will be in charge if Brogan is away....still can't believe she is stupid enough to advertise she's going away on social media....home insurance void there Brogan :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
I'm still not convinced that Charlotte's camera stopping working when Boregan stropped off was a coincidence either.
I think the camera ‘breaking’ was the thing that the falling out was about. My theory is Bogie damaged the camera - by accident or otherwise - but insisted it wasn’t her fault. As everyone knows she won’t ever admit she is wrong or anything is her fault. So she made it all about her instead leaving Charlotte upset & with a damaged camera.

Reactions: 13
Guys I’m starting to worry she’s gonna get a hot tub and we’re gonna see a lot more hot tub piccies 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
wait what is she talking tit about?
this was about the garden in a few vlogs back thought it was fake with the gardner she kept mentioning excuses this is brogan afterall but now she has started on the garden well the garden men guess miracles do happen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
'The face of a girl' really makes me cringe. Brogan you aren't a girl you're an (old) WOMAN!!! Sorry if I'm being petty.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the camera ‘breaking’ was the thing that the falling out was about. My theory is Bogie damaged the camera - by accident or otherwise - but insisted it wasn’t her fault. As everyone knows she won’t ever admit she is wrong or anything is her fault. So she made it all about her instead leaving Charlotte upset & with a damaged camera.
Soo I recently went to Alton towers with a friend and I was all systems go- fast paced walking to the rides to get everything in, didn’t want food as I didn’t want to chunder and waste time eating when there was rides to go on!! as my friend was more relaxed and walked slower, wanted to stop for food etc. I did my best to hid my frustrations because I realised we had different expectations/priorities which is OK & we worked around and friendship still intact. I can imagine this is what it was like for Charlotte and Brogan, and since they’re both spoilt brats (in different ways) and think their way is the best way, tensions ran high, the camera was broken. Brogan got the blamed, brogan denied it, and friendship = over.

Reactions: 10
She looks a lot like Charlie Dymock so I’m shocked she’s not doing it herself to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see she's cleared all the shite off the "piano" but she doesn't read here
Oh, believe me. It's all still there. She just chucks it on the floor for the picture and then lobs it all back on top of me ! can you believe that ! anyhoo, me, the disney pouches and the sticker books all overheard the workmen talking and laughing about being served coleslaw bagels on plastic mickey mouse plates. 🎹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I laughed so hard when she said in her shop with me video:

"If I don't know what to get someone for a present and I've got a really nice photo of us, I'll just get it printed, pop it in a frame - such a good gift idea..."

1.PNG
"Aw, a present for me? You shouldn't have! Let's see what's inside!"

2.PNG
"A...framed photo...of YOU...are you f****** kidding me?!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
With the whole Dyson Airwrap thing, she clearly didn't do any research beforehand or watch any tutorials as she barely knew how to use it, or knew about the arrows on the tools. She even said herself she hadn't and she went and watched one halfway through trying to style her hair before coming back to filming. Now all this just makes her seem like a spoilt brat as why would she drop hundreds of pounds for an item before even bothering to investigate if it was going to be useful to her?!
I bought an airwrap earlier this year and watched numerous tutorials first and visited the Dyson store for a demo so I made sure it was a sensible decision before parting with all that money.
But Brogan probably was like, 'Oooh an expensive must have item- I want it too!' so bought it before even bothering to research it. This implies she either has more money than sense, or more likely she is just a spoilt brat who feels entitled to expensive must have items.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I imagine the gardeners will be quite relived they aren't given biccies in mickey and minnie kids bowls. Wonder if mejulie will be in charge if Brogan is away....still can't believe she is stupid enough to advertise she's going away on social media....home insurance void there Brogan :rolleyes:
Eh this isn’t necessarily true from what I’ve read. Stupid as hell to do it but it doesn’t automatically invalidate it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
With the whole Dyson Airwrap thing, she clearly didn't do any research beforehand or watch any tutorials as she barely knew how to use it, or knew about the arrows on the tools. She even said herself she hadn't and she went and watched one halfway through trying to style her hair before coming back to filming. Now all this just makes her seem like a spoilt brat as why would she drop hundreds of pounds for an item before even bothering to investigate if it was going to be useful to her?!
I bought an airwrap earlier this year and watched numerous tutorials first and visited the Dyson store for a demo so I made sure it was a sensible decision before parting with all that money.
But Brogan probably was like, 'Oooh an expensive must have item- I want it too!' so bought it before even bothering to research it. This implies she either has more money than sense, or more likely she is just a spoilt brat who feels entitled to expensive must have items.
She clearly didn't take her own advice and 'Google it' enough first. Oh dear Brogan, do your research!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.