Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’ll stop banging on about the bleeping garden being delayed now! Secretly hoping it’s not done before the end of the summer 😼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
speaking of which i got told mines would be august so shes talking tit about the garden crap

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she pushed the gardener back for when she was away so the workmen can’t witness what a lazy slob she is.

Reactions: 9
Just a quick shout out to Brogs for the amazing lifestyle motivation that she provides me with. After doing the exact opposite of her for the last 6 weeks I’ve almost lost a stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
can she wear anything but white!!!!

50 shades of white is right enough for her

Reactions: 4
Well done @PoppyRose ! Bet you feel great ☺

I'm feeling a little anxious but also excited. It's my birthday in 3 weeks and on a whim, we've booked DLP. We are both double jabbed and it's within the rules but this is my first time out of the country in almost two years because of COVID. Can't work out if it's a good idea or I'm a nutter but I am really looking forward to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
speaking of which i got told mines would be august so shes talking tit about the garden crap
Why would when you are getting your garden done make a difference ? Are you using the same gardener ? 😂 if so, get the dirt on bogie for us !!!

Reactions: 13
Their garden isn’t great but it’s also not the worst garden in the world, she’s acting like it’s the most horrific she’s ever laid eyes on. I can’t believe they just barely used it instead of doing some DIY on it, they could’ve cut the lawn, maybe dug a border for plants, jet washed the decking and patio bit, even painted it. Got some hanging baskets etc. So strange

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope she picked up all Bonnie’s turds before letting them in to work!

How have none of her followers noticed that this isn’t ‘her’ garden that she usually shows on pics (the neighbour’s garden), I’d be saying to her it looks a lot different...

Reactions: 14
Astro turf, grey fencing, grey patio/decking area, maybe a pergola with lights. Railway sleeper planters. A carbon copy of every other garden you see on Instagram accounts 🤷‍♀️
i thought of white everywhere or is it off white if thats ya thing she said :ROFLMAO:

Why would when you are getting your garden done make a difference ? Are you using the same gardener ? 😂 if so, get the dirt on bogie for us !!!
@disneys difference is brogans renovating hers im landscaping mines 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Astro turf, grey fencing, grey patio/decking area, maybe a pergola with lights. Railway sleeper planters. A carbon copy of every other garden you see on Instagram accounts 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking this but not sure she'll get a pergola - is there really space for one?

Reactions: 6
I think she will come home and have ‘tears’ because it still looks absolutely tit.

I can’t believe she has fucked off and left them to it after waiting so long. Wouldn’t you want to make sure all was going ok and give them access to your toilet/drinks etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.