Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very soon! You may not see much of me over the next few days haha!!

And I agree, I felt uncomfortable when Benji said that and her face fell. At 25, they should be having serious chats about marriage etc.
Can’t wait to hear news of Baby Disneys!! Good luck mama!

Reactions: 4
If I'm watching YouTube my husband (who doesn't know who I'm watching) will start saying 'sweeties, piccies' as he knows that is brogan and he's even started doing it randomly when he's just going about his business 😂
Same here! My bf regularly says we're having nuggies chippies and beanies it's become habit 😂

Her 2 Disney boy friends that was in her vlog. Are they dating? They were acting so strange when she filmed in the morning like they did something while drunk

Her 2 Disney boy friends that was in her vlog. Are they dating? They were acting so strange when she filmed in the morning like they did something while drunk
Adam had a different boyfriend awhile ago, as far as I’m aware they are just pals!

No, they’re just friends :) Adam has had a boyfriend in the time he’s known Gary, and took Gary on a holiday he booked with his because after they broke up!

Reactions: 1
Thread title :

Brogans chaffing pants in packing cubes 99 suitcases house of horrors full of tat

Does anyone else get disappointed on their morning commute when there’s no new posts while you’ve been asleep? 😂

Not that broeige commutes - apart from the bed -> to her child’s bedroom!
Haha it was meant to say Brogie but it ended up being a weird combination of Brogan and Beige which I kind of like because she’s SO BLOODY BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we talk about the Shout mag feature !

"...if only you knew just how cool being ginger is! You learn to love your natural curls and reddish tones that make you, you."

But sweetie, you straighten your hair 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13

"...if only you knew just how cool being ginger is! You learn to love your natural curls and reddish tones that make you, you."

At least it was proof read so not full of grammatical errors!

It's also not ginger ? She's pushing it a bit, I would call that a reddish toned brown...

Reactions: 6

All the gingers out there, including myself and her boyfriend, can categorically say her hair is not ginger

Reactions: 8
Oh great what twit thought it would be good to give her a page in a magazine, wonder if she approached them?!

Reactions: 2
It's also not ginger ? She's pushing it a bit, I would call that a reddish toned brown...
this pisses me off about her totally agree shes not ginger more red/brown as it changes she should try a new hair color it would make a little change in her and up lift her moods

She was in magazines quite a bit when she was winning the awards.
@LaurieLaurie have we seen the awards on the window shelf lately they used to be out on display

Oh great what twit thought it would be good to give her a page in a magazine, wonder if she approached them?!
@cushtybert shes been in cosmo also and was an ambassador for them back in her high days

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
And now she gets free Wimbledon towels and foot care gifted 😂 Does she not think it’s telling how her most successful days was when she had less subscribers? SUBCOUNT does NOT equal QUALITY Broiege

It’s an old picture in that magazine isn’t it 👀
The hoops and eyebrows! She is giving me serious Vicky pollard vibes! Or Lauren from Catherine Tate!

Also why does she cry at everything or feel the need to cry?

Jesus could that tit article be any more predictable! Focus on your exams, you'll get your heart broken, love yourself, you're ace, friends are important. Like seriously not 1 original note! And that photo is 1. Old. 2. Chavvy as hell. And 3. You're not even ginger in it???? Some photos she looks red TONED but not ginger and defo not in that one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.