Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was she trying to two kill birds with one stone doing the ironing showing us she is not lazy and is somewhat domesticated and also is allowed in the front room (i cant remember which room it was in!)

Personally I really wouldn't rave if brands sent me shampoo, bedsheets and wax strips!! [emoji51][emoji51] Brogie is so clueless, bless her! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am shocked from a mature outgoing healthy 19 year old who was a role model in 2015 with two jobs was dating and had fresh skin to someone in 2019 at 25 who is becoming a slow hermit and has aged badly with no job and begs for things without no shame its shocking to watch her now its like she has depression and going backwards, brogan isnt a happy person if its to do with benji the house family issues she clearly isnt happy that vlog proved it a free disney trip coming up and shes not happy

her "office" is more of a bedroom why showing us the lounge more brogs

Last edited:
Personally I really wouldn't rave if brands sent me shampoo, bedsheets and wax strips!! [emoji51][emoji51] Brogie is so clueless, bless her! [emoji23][emoji23]
Just missing the deodorant and foot bath freebies now 😂

Thread suggestion
Brogan Tate: Super-Cali-Lazy-Gifted-Hairy-Blubby-Gross-EST
Please let this be the next one ☝ 🙌🙌

is she not surprised about her toothache after all the pepsi max she drinks id be peeing non stop after that as well as a toothache everyone drinks pints of water she drinks pints of pepsi 😱

Reactions: 8
I tried doing that sit down ironing once as I had a huge pile to do. It isn’t very productive. As soon as you have done whatever is in arms reach you have to go wrestling with the ironing board to move it and trying to balance the iron at the same time. Trying not to burn yourself or having it fall and burn furniture/carpet. Plus every time you have ironed something you want to then hang up you have to move the board again so you can get up.

I hate ironing, and sitting down like that just made it even worse.

She mentioned a steamer. I can see her getting one (probably gifted now she has dropped a hint) using it once and then we never see it again.

That latest insta post is a joke. She escapes to Disney parks to get away from her 'busy life' and 'responsibilities'. She has no idea about hard work and being busy.

Only last week she made a big deal about being so flexible she could go to the cinema. Such a contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He sounds like a douchebag making those digs. I'm not defending her, I dislike her so much, but overall I hate seeing women constantly compromising on things that mean a lot to them, because it's their partner's wish, so instead they stay together and miserable, just to say they're in a relationship. [emoji849][emoji849]
This!! There are 100% genuine reasons you should compromise on things but more often that not — you shouldn’t!
I had a friend who was desperate for marriage and her boyfriend (of only 1 year at the time) said he 100% won’t get married and she said “oh well okay.” And now they’re together and have a house etc but she still longs for the wedding she won’t have - I want to say “girl you knew in the early days it wouldn’t happen”
My partner has a severe genetic heart condition and has said he won’t purposely have children because he would feel terrible if he willingly let a baby go through what he went through. While I always wanted kids I’ve had a long think about how I’ll be okay with it - I’m surrounded by lots of
Nieces and nephews and godchildren and friends kids so I’m more than happy to be fun auntie!

Reactions: 8
I tried doing that sit down ironing once as I had a huge pile to do. It isn’t very productive. As soon as you have done whatever is in arms reach you have to go wrestling with the ironing board to move it and trying to balance the iron at the same time. Trying not to burn yourself or having it fall and burn furniture/carpet. Plus every time you have ironed something you want to then hang up you have to move the board again so you can get up.

I hate ironing, and sitting down like that just made it even worse.

She mentioned a steamer. I can see her getting one (probably gifted now she has dropped a hint) using it once and then we never see it again.
Now see i’m sure she is either bought one when she was at her dad’s or when she lived in her flat! And if she was as organised as she claims to be she’d be able to find it 😂

This!! There are 100% genuine reasons you should compromise on things but more often that not — you shouldn’t!
I had a friend who was desperate for marriage and her boyfriend (of only 1 year at the time) said he 100% won’t get married and she said “oh well okay.” And now they’re together and have a house etc but she still longs for the wedding she won’t have - I want to say “girl you knew in the early days it wouldn’t happen”
My partner has a severe genetic heart condition and has said he won’t purposely have children because he would feel terrible if he willingly let a baby go through what he went through. While I always wanted kids I’ve had a long think about how I’ll be okay with it - I’m surrounded by lots of
Nieces and nephews and godchildren and friends kids so I’m more than happy to be fun auntie!
Yesss!!! Getting married and having kids are huge steps over which couples really need to be on the same page!!
Brogie is an idiot, there's absolutely no doubt about that, but even though it's quite funny for us Tattlers hearing him say that and her reaction, if my partner said that to my face (fully knowing I want to get married), I'd be fuming.
I believe they've said they want things in a particular order: buy house, get a dog, get married. But by "don't hold your breath", it seems like it won't happen in this lifetime. And bear in mind, Brogie's already 52!
And a dog in the middle?! What's that have to do with anything?! Oh dear...
So sorry to hear your partner has a heart condition, but so great that you're on the same page! [emoji2]
Which reminds me of @disneys, who I think is about to pop a mini disney, if not already?! Hope you have a smooth delivery! We're rooting for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she have a gym membership? what a waste of money if so, she barely goes :rolleyes: Is she doing any saving for this new house?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I'm watching YouTube my husband (who doesn't know who I'm watching) will start saying 'sweeties, piccies' as he knows that is brogan and he's even started doing it randomly when he's just going about his business 😂

• Haha
Does she have a gym membership? what a waste of money if so, she barely goes :rolleyes: Is she doing any saving for this new house?
She said she's 'trying' to save lol. But still spends money on tit in home bargains and primark multiple times a week 🤔

Reactions: 3
Blimey. We’re changing threads more often than bogie changes her anti chafe shorts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yesss!!! Getting married and having kids are huge steps over which couples really need to be on the same page!!
Brogie is an idiot, there's absolutely no doubt about that, but even though it's quite funny for us Tattlers hearing him say that and her reaction, if my partner said that to my face (fully knowing I want to get married), I'd be fuming.
I believe they've said they want things in a particular order: buy house, get a dog, get married. But by "don't hold your breath", it seems like it won't happen in this lifetime. And bear in mind, Brogie's already 52!
And a dog in the middle?! What's that have to do with anything?! Oh dear...
So sorry to hear your partner has a heart condition, but so great that you're on the same page! [emoji2]
Which reminds me of @disneys, who I think is about to pop a mini disney, if not already?! Hope you have a smooth delivery! We're rooting for you!
Very soon! You may not see much of me over the next few days haha!!

And I agree, I felt uncomfortable when Benji said that and her face fell. At 25, they should be having serious chats about marriage etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.