Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really wish she would stop forcing this 'I live in Bournemouth, I love the beach!!!!' narrative. Sure the last time I saw her there it was an AD for that visit bournemouth travesty she put out.

Reactions: 4
Banjo making the “don’t hold your breath” comment about engagement was so weird! I understand he was joking, but like - why?

My partner and I have lots of friends getting engaged etc and he’s never feel the need to even joke “don’t hold your breath” because we’ve spoke about it like adults, and it’s a genuine *we* are not ready and *we* have other priorities. It seems to me like a Benjo isn’t ready...

Reactions: 4
God I really wish she would stop forcing this 'I live in Bournemouth, I love the beach!!!!' narrative. Sure the last time I saw her there it was an AD for that visit bournemouth travesty she put out.
Thing is now, she technically lives in Poole, I know they’re not that far away but it drives me nuts

Reactions: 2
If you didn't know Brogan, you'd think this week sounds like a lazy person on annual leave, not Bogie Tat full time lifestyle Disney fashion beauty blogger yOUtuBeR extraordinaire

Monday: did a food shop, visited brother for cuppa

Tuesday: went to Adam's house for party/sleepover

Wednesday: maccies breakfast, Primark, did another food shop, "nothing in for dinner," OMG HUN YOU DID A FREAKING FOOD SHOP 2 DAYS AGO, HOW CAN YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF FOOD ALREADY?!?! OH WAIT IT'S CAUSE YOURE A LAZY witch WHO DOESN'T MEAL PLAN AND INSTEAD GOES TO SAINZBRIZ 4 TIMES A WEEK.

Thursday: swimming, home bargains, went to mummy's house to pick up free stuff from brands, sorted Minnie Mouse ears

Friday: birthday breakfast with family, car washed, friends round for takeaway and big poTATo games

Saturday: The infamous sitting down ironing 🤣 Cinema trip, ANOTHER BLOODY FOOD SHOP

Sunday: big poTATo games, sat on her 'piGnic' rug (did anyone else hear her say that?!), saw Benji's family

RIVETTING

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Banjo making the “don’t hold your breath” comment about engagement was so weird! I understand he was joking, but like - why?
Yeah absolutely! This one actually hit me hard and I felt bad for B as I remember my bf making the same joke about our holiday and although I wasn’t ready I remember being gutted!!!

We’re engaged now so he was just throwing me off the scent but still!

Reactions: 5
I noticed the pig-nic rug the other week. I mean....she knows it's picnic right? And something. And because.

Right? Right?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed the pig-nic rug the other week. I mean....she knows it's picnic right? And something. And because.

Right? Right?! 😱
I heard it too. Maybe for her it's a pig-nic rug as it's another excuse to pig out?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw the ‘don’t hold your breath’ comment as a distraction. Like maybe he is planning it.
But I am often very wrong about these things.

I saw the ‘don’t hold your breath’ comment as a distraction. Like maybe he is planning it.
But I am often very wrong about these things.
If those two get engaged she is going to be the most insufferable person in the world. “IM JUST SO CONTENT GUYS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES MY LOBSTER” in between sobs because she finally found someone who can bear to be around her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If those two get engaged she is going to be the most insufferable person in the world. “IM JUST SO CONTENT GUYS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES MY LOBSTER” in between sobs because she finally found someone who can bear to be around her
They'd do the reception in the lounge... BECOS they're allowed in there don't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could be wrong (even though I rarely am [emoji23]), but I don't think Benj says it to throw her off while secretly planning on proposing. I think it's the third time he says it and it honestly seems like the last thing on his mind. Maybe he just doesn't want to get married, lots of people don't and buying a house is a huge commitment, so he probably thinks that's good enough proof for Brogie that he is indeed in it for the long haul.
The thing is, she really should stop leaving those cringe bits in as it's more than obvious that she doesn't feel the same. She is more than ready for him to propose and even though it's really early in their relationship, if it's something so important to her, than I definitely think they should have a conversation about it to make sure they're on the same page. He sounds like a douchebag making those digs. I'm not defending her, I dislike her so much, but overall I hate seeing women constantly compromising on things that mean a lot to them, because it's their partner's wish, so instead they stay together and miserable, just to say they're in a relationship. [emoji849][emoji849]

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion

BrogAD Tate - Californication, another free vacation, taking Sebbie to every nation

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did mrs hinch invent cleaning ?? wtf is the obsession here. I mean surely you cleaned your house before this woman came along..
I did, but in Brogan's case I think she may not have known what cleaning was until Mrs Hinch told her about it

Thread suggestion
Brogan Tate: Super-Cali-Lazy-Gifted-Hairy-Blubby-Gross-EST
THIS IS HILARIOUS

I have one although I think @Emmapism has the golden one...

Brogan PoTATEo - 52 Pairs of Vag-Eating, Stomach Squeezing Shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I wonder why she loves her ‘job’
- allows her to sit on her ass all day
- able to refer to replying to a few emails and replying to comments as “admin”
- can decide to sack off ‘work’ in the middle of the day and go to the cinema
- go and buy crap in home bargains at any time during the day
- can pick up parcels from mummy dearest at any time during the day
- go on holiday any time she wants

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is she bleeping kidding us or what? Spends the whole vlog moaning about toothache, buys sweets and chocolate for the plane. How about you go see a dentist Bogie?!!!!
That ironing segment.....speechless 😬👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she bleeping kidding us or what? Spends the whole vlog moaning about toothache, buys sweets and chocolate for the plane. How about you go see a dentist Bogie?!!!!
That ironing segment.....speechless 😬👍
@cushtybert 😂😂😂 the ironing cracked me up i tried it this morning my mum said wtf are you doing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.