Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I can see the Mickey shorts? Unless they've been assigned a packing cube already.
This thread has got to be the funniest one on Tattle. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
MLMS: Mission Locate Mickey Shorts

Reactions: 3
'I just wanna be comfortable and casual. I don't wanna be overdressed'

I can safely say this is a thing that has never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they’re the ones I think they are, she got them in a 14 so no way would they fit now (disclaimer I watched the vlog where she got them at the weekend, I don’t have a photographic memory for brogie’s clothes 😂)

Reactions: 2
Decided her vlogs are now show and tell but without the show bit, funny how she rarely spent any time with her mum on her birthday weekend!
Don't know if it's just me, but I feel like her mums birthday has been going on for ages? Month long birthday? Weren't the wine AD photos taken at a 'birthday get together' at the start of the month?

Getting away from her phone with some exercise. That's a good idea isn't it Tattlers? 👀

• Haha
People of the Tattle as per se I miss you!!! I have been away on my mum's beach hut and... no kidding hihihi I had a huge accident and real life caught up with me but I missed you guys so much!
Me and my naturally curly hair are back in time for all the piccies choccies and somefinks that will happen in Cali! YAY

Reactions: 8
Don't know if it's just me, but I feel like her mums birthday has been going on for ages? Month long birthday? Weren't the wine AD photos taken at a 'birthday get together' at the start of the month?
Was it her 50th? My stepmum just turned 50 and instead of a big party she had lots of little weekend things with all the people special to her in small groups or just the two of them as it was much more her style -- she could be doing something similar (or the wine was JUST ANOTHER BROGI AD!)

Her vlogs are awful. I used to hate watch and i can't even enjoy that now!

People of the Tattle as per se I miss you!!! I have been away on my mum's beach hut and... no kidding hihihi I had a huge accident and real life caught up with me but I missed you guys so much!
Me and my naturally curly hair are back in time for all the piccies choccies and somefinks that will happen in Cali! YAY
Hi LolitaBlah! You were missed!!! [emoji847][emoji847] So glad that you're back, but so sorry to hear you had a huge accident! [emoji33][emoji33] I hope that things are better now and you'll recover 100%! You have a lot to catch up on. Actually, not really. This is Brogie we're talking about!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Heart
Thread suggestion
Brogan Tate: Super-Cali-Lazy-Gifted-Hairy-Blubby-Gross-EST

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
OH MY GOD!! STFU!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Dafuq!! This has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever laid my eyes on. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Screw 52! This is an 82 year old in all her glory doing her ironing!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What the duck is this? She looks like a crazy mad woman 🤔🤔🤔
Did anyone hear her say a couple days ago how “there’s a vlog coming up then a pack with me.. so yeah lots of quality content! 😁

This is what quality content looks like?! Huh?! She needs a reality check!!!!!

Reactions: 5
What the duck is this? She looks like a crazy mad woman [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Did anyone hear her say a couple days ago how “there’s a vlog coming up then a pack with me.. so yeah lots of quality content! [emoji16]”

This is what quality content looks like?! Huh?! She needs a reality check!!!!!
How dare you say that?! She's a #oldladyboss and gets sooo much done! Emails, buys tat, buys more tat, picked which ears to take, did the ironing. I'm tired just typing it!!
If she's melting in the UK heatwave, imagine her in the sweltering Cali heat! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Sweat towels at the ready!! [emoji1785]

I haven't watched The Weekly Slog yet but I'm already in stitches about the sitting-down-ironing segment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she can't close her legs? When she's sitting ironing!! You know there's an issue when you have to sit like a bloke! Nothing feminine about this person!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.