Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Brogan does go to any weddings next year, she'll probably turn up with a bunch of Big Potato games for everyone to play :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another day where she “doesn’t have much on”. she’s seriously deluded thinking she’s working so much

Reactions: 6
"this top was from... Stravidarius" I'm sorry, what? She literally can't speak properly.
And THE SHORTS are coming guys, I saw them on her going pile.
How many ears for 4 days? I took 3 pairs for a 2 week holiday, she looked like she'd got about 20 laid out

• Sick
Reactions: 2
did mrs hinch invent cleaning ?? wtf is the obsession here. I mean surely you cleaned your house before this woman came along..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"this top was from... Stravidarius" I'm sorry, what? She literally can't speak properly.
And THE SHORTS are coming guys, I saw them on her going pile.
How many ears for 4 days? I took 3 pairs for a 2 week holiday, she looked like she'd got about 20 laid out

Are the shorts coming though as the next clip she seemed pretty miffed that some things didn't fit her anymore?

Reactions: 1
I like how she said she didn't want to take the plastic ears because she would have to pad them because they're so precious to her and wouldn't want to break them.... After chucking them on top of each other with no care!

Reactions: 12
How is she surprised that her holiday clothes don't fit her🤔
I know. Was she expecting to eat like a human garbage can, not exercise at all and stay the same?

That's literally the opposite of how the human body works. What a twist, what you put in every day will have consequences.....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Decided her vlogs are now show and tell but without the show bit, funny how she rarely spent any time with her mum on her birthday weekend!

Reactions: 3
I am still gobsmacked about the sitting down to iron. I mean that is so lazy. She will no doubt put it down to her bad back that she hasn’t seen the chiropractor about in ages. Did she fall out with him too 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.