Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has removed the q&a section on insta now.
I asked her if she thinks her “career” on YouTube is going to last forever?.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can someone ask her does she actually know how to make anything other than pasta bake???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s no way she will answer any questions that are vaguely interesting.
She will answer questions like “ oh my god I love you so much brogan, I can’t wait for your holiday vlogs you are the best Disney vlogger ever. How do you do it?”

• Haha
I bet 90% of the questions were genuinely challenging.

What we will see is an idiot's guide to the first steps of buying a house, before they are anywhere close to buying a house.

Someone should have asked what advice the nutritionist gave her 😏

Reactions: 4
brogans peed off every ones bought there first home joe sugg, her brother, and now gabby i prefer joe to his sister but need to be in the mood to watch him seems so happy bless him.

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching the vlog.....how obvious is it that she reads this forum? Literally everything in it is a response to stuff we've said.
There's been loads of times, especially in the last few vlogs, that's she's made it so obvious she reads here.

I didn't realise a bleach-dispensing bog brush was, "an essential for the house, OBVIOUSLY." 🤦🏼‍♀️

And for £7.99 oh my goodness this girl is crazy!! Does she know you can pick up toilet brushes for next to nothing in her beloved Home Bargains, B&M, Supermarkets?! She didn't even realise it dispenses bleach when she bought it, but was happy to pay £7.99 bleeping hell woman
I hate toilet brushes they’re a breeding ground for germs, they ain’t an essential in my house 😂

Reactions: 6

I made Beth her own thread if anyone’s interested

I hate toilet brushes they’re a breeding ground for germs, they ain’t an essential in my house 😂
If my husband knew I'd spent £7.99 on a bog brush he'd snap my bank card! And when he found out it was a bleach-dispensing one, he'd divorce me and tell me to stop being such a lazy witch. WHAT'S WRONG WITH A NORMAL bleeping £1 BOG BRUSH AND A BOTTLE OF BLEACH

And some people think we pick on the small things 🙃🙃

• Haha
If my husband knew I'd spent £7.99 on a bog brush he'd snap my bank card! And when he found out it was a bleach-dispensing one, he'd divorce me and tell me to stop being such a lazy witch. WHAT'S WRONG WITH A NORMAL bleeping £1 BOG BRUSH AND A BOTTLE OF BLEACH

And some people think we pick on the small things 🙃🙃
£7.99 for a toilet brush is ludicrous tbh! 😂 I don’t even bother with the brush, just pop some bleach in the bowl and carry on with my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been a loonng time reader of this thread but think I need to start joining in as she’s just doing my head in more and more - you guys have me entertained on the daily but I want in on the gossip now!😂 How bloody boring was that video! I mean we’re reaching new levels of lazy content now, also I feel like she was really actively really trying to find tit to spend money on, it’s obviously impossible for her to just walk out without buying anything! She’s absolutely delusional about her spending it’s crazy

Reactions: 13
Guys I have a confession to make. I spent £7 on a nice toilet brush and holder from Next last week. I'm moving into my first flat soon and it really goes with my colour scheme. I paid for it with my own money so no husband to annoy but I couldn't live with my toilet brush secret any longer 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Guys I have a confession to make. I spent £7 on a nice toilet brush and holder from Next last week. I'm moving into my first flat soon and it really goes with my colour scheme. I paid for it with my own money so no husband to annoy but I couldn't live with my toilet brush secret any longer 😂
You're out of the club 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Mine was 50p from Asda because they’re all plastic and do the same job and unless you’re gonna bleach it after you use it most of the time they’re just so gross

Reactions: 3
I’m glad you feel like this is a safe space to come out and share that with us, I hope you feel better for offloading

(PS; how exciting about your first flat!!! good luck with the move!!!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.