Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowww, that's enlightening. Brogan's dad actually sounds like he was trying to be good for her. Can you imagine the strops thrown when her washing wasn't done and her tea wasn't cooked for her? She was 21!

I know we don't know for sure what happened and I know Brogan's dad could be horrible but in this post he sounds decent and I really think Julie is a poisonous woman.
I know!! I didn't watch her back then, but I'm 99% sure the facts I copied from GG were discussed by Brogie in her weekly vlogs (looking into it as we speak), but then once the dust has settled, she talks as if moving out was her decision, etc, completely contradicting herself? It honestly makes no sense!

ETA, indeed all things she mentioned on Youtube. Also, Broji's first ever piccie together from 2 years ago or should I say 30 years ago... [emoji33][emoji33]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Opinions welcome here @theghosttown, I'll hold my hands up and say yes I do comment on her teeth and hair but I find it very difficulty to find any good traits in someone as vile and obnoxious as bogle. It's got to that stage where I need to vent and tattle is the place to do it. I don't comment on her insta or Youtube so she doesn't have to see it.

With regards to the # that girl was asking for it, she's policed her comments for far to long and constantly burys her head in the sand from even just one speck of constructive criticism people get blocked all over the shop and this # is one thing she can't control.

I posted a few images of her, stuff she has shared more or less in a parody way which isn't against the rules of instagram. She should worry about what she posts in the future once that image has been published it no longer belongs to Brogan.

Reactions: 9
I'm sooooo jel of her shes tit hot :sneaky: remember she didnt shower for there first date - hes really not her type is he 😂😱 if I took a piccie on first dates the guy would run not normal.

Benji reminds me of Desprate Dan with the chin, I dont mind Benji but he does get on my goat with his mumbling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we also discuss the fact she has now started referring to John as her step dad, I can’t work out if that’s nice or she’s trying to play happy families and I’ve never heard her say it without saying who he was before

Reactions: 1
Can we also discuss the fact she has now started referring to John as her step dad, I can’t work out if that’s nice or she’s trying to play happy families and I’ve never heard her say it without saying who he was before
@Lola123 shes never mentioned step dad before always John maybe her dad has made the first move and has been in touch and shes doing it out of spite.

Maybe she just gets on well with him and considers him to be a dad? John is obviously very private so it would extend that Brogan probably wouldn’t talk about their relationship too much online. Out of respect to him.

Last edited:
I used to really love this thread, it was hilarious and a mutual ground for us hating Brogie. But some of the tit on here has become cruel and unnecessary. I followed all of her threads from back in the GG days but it just seems like people are picking apart the most minute tit and in the process offending other posters. I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a house after two years. I married my husband after 2.5 years, Im 31 years old and I know exactly what I was getting myself into. If she can afford it then you go Brogie!!!

The hashtag bombing was originally supposed to be a bit of fun which I was originally here for but I now genuinely feel baaaaaad for her. You have to admire her resilience because if I were her and I saw half the tit on there posted about me I would be in an absolute state. I know we love a Brogan break down but if I have to see her in bits over that hashtag I definitely will not take any joy in it. Brogan can chose not to come on here but she cant chose to get away from hashtags which she is using to promote her 'work'.
Hear hear. I’m all here for a bit of gossip, but you won’t see me turn into a cruel person.

Reactions: 5
I do think there is a difference between gossip and just being cruel. If people on here choose to cross that line, I think that’s up to them. I won’t be participating in anything that I believe is cruel though.

Reactions: 5
So can we get back to talking smack about Brogan now? I mean that's what I'm here for 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if her dad tries to contact her and sends her cards on her birthday etc

Maybe the dad issue is why she now feels the need for her and Benji to move out if Kevin has moved back in.

She obviously doesn’t feel comfortable living with an older authority figure and having to make sure the house is kept to a liveable standard.

Reactions: 3
Meh, I say this often on many threads that I post on, but I’m a big believer in karma. I appreciate that we all bring different levels of savage to the table but in MY opinion, if anyone could do with a bit of karma, it’s brogan.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think these forums are that deep. Anyone else just enjoy reading them for a bit of a laugh? I work in influencer marketing so my entire day is spent around influencers. It’s nice to have somewhere to come and anonymously diss them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to be nice to people all day. It’s exhausting. It’s therapeutic to post on here rather than taking my pent up mean out on my husband.

Anyway. I forgot what I actually came here to say about Brogan 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I have to be nice to people all day. It’s exhausting. It’s therapeutic to post on here rather than taking my pent up mean out on my husband.

Anyway. I forgot what I actually came here to say about Brogan [emoji23]
It's gone. As if by karma magic! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I feel the same. All of us have stressful lives, so it's great to have a place to vent and have a laugh with like-minded people. Hence my Brogie edits!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i know some people dont like her on here but i seriously charlotte ruffs new blog post titled "why i dont want to be a full time influencer" hits the nail on the head. Her main reason for it is, she would be lonely. and that "I realised that my mental health probably couldn’t take it. I know of so many people who work from home and manage it well – they take themselves out to coffee shops and co-working spaces but that’s just not me (mainly cause I don’t want to spend the money there – I’d need to do it every day and I’d be SO poor!) I need clear working parameters – a space for work and a space for pleasure" This is brogans issue only brogan doesnt seem to think theres a problem with her spending.

She also states that , " topics such as the quality of your work is, in my opinion, fair game from the people who continue to support your work and allow you to earn that dollar – a bit like your boss giving critique when the work at your 9 to 5 isn’t good enough!"

This is exactly what we are doing here. We give her the views and the opportunities that come with getting the views, thank god charlotte understand this and is the only one to talk some sense! Brogan seriously needs to start having the same attitude!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry replying a bit late and you've all moved on, but anyway everyone is entitled to say what they want within reason on these threads and you don't need to get offended by what we say as it is aimed at BROGIE. So don't take things personally should be rule #1.

I do think their relationship is very new to be buying a house together, that's my opinion, but if others have made it work then that's brilliant. My opinion is I don't think they've had the proper experience of living together yet, and having the responsibilities. They are like teenagers at the moment living with daddy and then suddenly having a mortgage. It's a big leap & I'm not sure why it is such a priority for them. They are only in their early twenties. But if they want to take the risk then that's ok, it'll make great viewing of Brogie cluttering the house up with all her tit and Benji getting progressively more annoyed every day until he finally snaps 😆

Reactions: 10
And Benji works away most weeks so their 2 year relationship probably only equates to 1 and a half years maximum.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.