Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they were getting a lot from the chinese for just 2 of them?
Ah I can’t judge there if I’m getting a Chinese I am GETTING A CHINESE. If I don’t finish it that night it’s an easy dinner or tea the next day 😂 (Can’t remember the last time u had a Chinese... tonight’s tea sorted! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah I can’t judge there if I’m getting a Chinese I am GETTING A CHINESE. If I don’t finish it that night it’s an easy dinner or tea the next day 😂 (Can’t remember the last time u had a Chinese... tonight’s tea sorted! 😂)
A Chinese isn't just a meal, it's an experience! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i just cant get over how much this girl eats out. One day in the weekly vlog she says shes going to get a mcdonalds for lunch and then later in the week they get a chinese. Every so often fair enough but she has mutiple take outs and meals out every single week.

Reactions: 4
A Chinese isn't just a meal, it's an experience! 😂
Exactly!! Also, well said Disneys! I 100% agree with what you said, and very well said if i may add!

As for the time commitment, I think my personal concerns as others have said is that your partners in common law, financially linked to each other. That’s a huge step!

Reactions: 2
i just cant get over how much this girl eats out. One day in the weekly vlog she says shes going to get a mcdonalds for lunch and then later in the week they get a chinese. Every so often fair enough but she has mutiple take outs and meals out every single week.
I agree - she does eat out a lot!

Exactly!! Also, well said Disneys! I 100% agree with what you said, and very well said if i may add!

As for the time commitment, I think my personal concerns as others have said is that your partners in common law, financially linked to each other. That’s a huge step!

Thank you! <3

I bought my house with my bf when we'd been together 8 years. We'd lived together since we were 22 in rented accommodation and my parents were still apprehensive about us buying a house together. Then he knocked me up so I'm stuck with him now for life!! I guess those reservations they had for me have affected how I view others!

if you want to buy a house with your partner after a week I couldn’t give a tit. The comments are regarding brogan and her situation; don’t take everything so personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
if you want to buy a house with your partner after a week I couldn’t give a tit. The comments are regarding brogan and her situation; don’t take everything so personally.
This! You summarized what I was trying to say in a great way haha, I always have had a knack for waffling

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day, I think this is a place to share opinions. I personally am surprised they are buying a house together when they've not budgeted together for bills etc before, but I would never judge them for it. It's different for everyone; some people get married after 10 years together and split up, others get married after 6 months and are together forever. I don't think we should be getting offended because an anonymous poster on a gossip site said 'it's a big commitment after 2 years'. Only you know your situation. By all means, explain your side to others but don't police their opinions.

I don't personally involve myself in bashing her weight or her teeth. As I said, I've got my hangups about that too. But I don't like the policing from other people - especially those who pop into the thread and say one thing once - saying what we can and can't comment on. I have read worse things on the Mrs Hinch thread, and nobody goes into policing mode then.

We're all here for the same reason: to gossip and chat about people in the public eye. There is no wrong or right way to do it. We are not saying any of this stuff to her and we're all guilty of being bitchy! I'll admit I'm judgemental as f*ck and I enjoy I have this place to air my views!
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122], @disneys.
When I disagree with the direction a thread is heading, I unfollow, period. Don't really understand why some people feel the need to come out of the woods to make an announcement about how they dislike this and that. It's actually really annoying.
I didn't personally make an account to post under that #, but it's obvious that most piccies were from either piccies or videos posted by her, so if she did look it up, it's not like she had a huge surprise.
As it's been said, really don't understand how people can defend someone who only gets involved with a charity for personal gain and didn't care the slightest bit to promote that cause well ahead to raise money for those who actually need it. She's vile, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122], @disneys.
When I disagree with the direction a thread is heading, I unfollow, period. Don't really understand why some people feel the need to come out of the woods to make an announcement about how they dislike this and that. It's actually really annoying.
I didn't personally make an account to post under that #, but it's obvious that most piccies were from either piccies or videos posted by her, so if she did look it up, it's not like she had a huge surprise.
As it's been said, really don't understand how people can defend someone who only gets involved with a charity for personal gain and didn't care the slightest bit to promote that cause well ahead to raise money for those who actually need it. She's vile, period.
I have no issue with people unfollowing me for posting something criticising some of the stuff happening in this thread. I have posted on these threads since the original GG ones, just because I don't post daily doesn't mean im 'coming out the woods' - I've always been active on her threads. I think Brogan is a bleeping cretin, I have posted my opinions numerous times. That doesn't mean im not going to post on something that I don't agree with and why the duck should I have to stop reading a thread because I PERSONALLY don't agree with something. Absolutely no one has to agree with me, that's absolutely fine but I am entitled to make comment.

Reactions: 3
At the end of the day, I think this is a place to share opinions. I personally am surprised they are buying a house together when they've not budgeted together for bills etc before, but I would never judge them for it. It's different for everyone; some people get married after 10 years together and split up, others get married after 6 months and are together forever. I don't think we should be getting offended because an anonymous poster on a gossip site said 'it's a big commitment after 2 years'. Only you know your situation. By all means, explain your side to others but don't police their opinions.

I don't personally involve myself in bashing her weight or her teeth. As I said, I've got my hangups about that too. But I don't like the policing from other people - especially those who pop into the thread and say one thing once - saying what we can and can't comment on. I have read worse things on the Mrs Hinch thread, and nobody goes into policing mode then.

We're all here for the same reason: to gossip and chat about people in the public eye. There is no wrong or right way to do it. We are not saying any of this stuff to her and we're all guilty of being bitchy! I'll admit I'm judgemental as f*ck and I enjoy I have this place to air my views!
i agree. if someone puts themselves in the public domain- this all come with it. At the end of the day we have a laugh here, and believe me, as ive said before, this thread is very tame compared to others i've read...

Reactions: 7
A little bit of me died inside when brogans hashtag and the word 'work' got used in the same sentence 😂😂. I'm going to set up a youtube where I cry about my period every week so I can eventually get enough subscribers so I can beg for free holidays to go on and have it classed as work too. Anyone feeling sorry for brogan becuase she had her poxy hashtag ruined (for the second time I might add, she didn't learn the first time it happened) needs to have a word with themselves. There's plenty of things to feel sorry about in this world, and a stupid hashtag getting ruined ain't one of them

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Exactly, this is a place to share opinions. I am in no way shape or form policing the thread, I am stating an opinion and saying I don't agree with some of what is said. I'm the one who made the remark and I don't just pop into this thread once, I am an active member and I have been for ages - so little confused as to why I have had two shady remarks about this. Just like you don't want the thread being policed, I am not going to be policed by others who don't like what I have to say - scroll past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There’s a difference between “I disagree with you” and “you shouldn’t be saying/doing that”. Let’s draw a line under it and agree to disagree, not the latter as per se 🤭

Reactions: 17
I loved in her vlog she was banging on about “getting so much done” at her mums like “printing a document” 😂 wtf. Does she not hear herself! That takes 5 minutes. It was also really apparent that she had nothing on this week. She mentioned twice about having not much in the diary. It just reinforces this idea of her trying to always seem busy but she really isn’t. Faffing about at her mums. Home bargains, the cinema, aldi... can’t remember seeing her do any sort of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am not going to be policed by others who don't like what I have to say - scroll past.
Think we should all take this advice! 😊 Also, there was no shade to you in that post, don't worry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I looked up Brogie's blog post when she moved into her previous flat and uau, the difference between what actually happened (text below copied from GG) and how she sees things (blog post screenshots), is quite shocking. [emoji15][emoji15]
"Brogan was in business with her mother and seemed to be fairly enmeshed with her and dependent on her, and then they had some kind of falling out. Rather than resolve it maturely, Brogan's mother can't handle Brogan being mad at her and kicks her out without any apparent care for where she'll stay or what she'll do. When Brogan moves in with her Dad, she mentions in a vlog that her mother considers this a betrayal because her mother is still angry at Brogan's Dad over their divorce and doesn't want Brogan to have much to do with him. I don't know what her mother expected her to do, though, because she effectively put Brogan in a situation where she had nowhere else to go. In her anger, Brogan's mother does a number of childish, nasty revenge things to make her daughter miserable: she cuts the fur lining out of her favourite jacket, she throws away her beloved limited-edition shower gel, she cuts Brogan's phone off, she dumps all her belongings on the curb outside her Dad's house, she sends a solicitor's letter resigning from the business she and Brogan run together (effectively driving Brogan out of business), she renegs on an offer to help Brogan with her America trip, she decides that Brogan's brother doesn't have to pay rent to live there anymore while Brogan did, etc.
Brogan's Dad goes the opposite way to her mother, and tries to make Brogan more independent and responsible: he makes her pay rent, he won't help with the America trip she booked, he makes her contribute to the house by preparing dinner once per week and walking the dog, he asks her to eat healthy and exercise, etc. Brogan gets a second job to pay for her trip, and quite skilfully manages to juggle two jobs + regular youtube videos/blog posts + weekly vlogs + a social life. She loses weight, makes friends, goes on dates, and generally copes really well with everything. She even looked better and more healthy, and put a lot more effort into her appearance.
Then her mother decides to start talking to her again, and inviting Brogan to spend more and more time with her by spending the night at the beach house etc. Slowly but surely, there is a noticeable shift in Brogan's demeanor and behaviour - she starts to get brattier and to have conflict with her Dad. Brogan never speculated on what she was fighting with her Dad about (except for a few times where he yelled at her for not helping out around the house anymore), but I would bet money that some of that fighting was influenced by Brogan's mother badmouthing her Dad. Eventually Brogan moves out of her Dad's house due to an epic falling-out that makes her cut off all contact with him, and she moves back in with her mother. Since she moved back in with her mother, her life and personality have slowly gone downhill again: she lost the media job she had with Jim's due to some kind of drama bad enough for her to get garden leave, she seems to have no social life anymore and a lot of her friends have disappeared, she eats crap and has gained weight, she seems to not care about her appearance anymore, she can't seem to do anything without crying, and she seems to have an attitude of entitlement and engages in attention-seeking and drama-stirring behaviour."

• Wow
I looked up Brogie's blog post when she moved into her previous flat and uau, the difference between what actually happened (text below copied from GG) and how she sees things (blog post screenshots), is quite shocking. [emoji15][emoji15]
"Brogan was in business with her mother and seemed to be fairly enmeshed with her and dependent on her, and then they had some kind of falling out. Rather than resolve it maturely, Brogan's mother can't handle Brogan being mad at her and kicks her out without any apparent care for where she'll stay or what she'll do. When Brogan moves in with her Dad, she mentions in a vlog that her mother considers this a betrayal because her mother is still angry at Brogan's Dad over their divorce and doesn't want Brogan to have much to do with him. I don't know what her mother expected her to do, though, because she effectively put Brogan in a situation where she had nowhere else to go. In her anger, Brogan's mother does a number of childish, nasty revenge things to make her daughter miserable: she cuts the fur lining out of her favourite jacket, she throws away her beloved limited-edition shower gel, she cuts Brogan's phone off, she dumps all her belongings on the curb outside her Dad's house, she sends a solicitor's letter resigning from the business she and Brogan run together (effectively driving Brogan out of business), she renegs on an offer to help Brogan with her America trip, she decides that Brogan's brother doesn't have to pay rent to live there anymore while Brogan did, etc.
Brogan's Dad goes the opposite way to her mother, and tries to make Brogan more independent and responsible: he makes her pay rent, he won't help with the America trip she booked, he makes her contribute to the house by preparing dinner once per week and walking the dog, he asks her to eat healthy and exercise, etc. Brogan gets a second job to pay for her trip, and quite skilfully manages to juggle two jobs + regular youtube videos/blog posts + weekly vlogs + a social life. She loses weight, makes friends, goes on dates, and generally copes really well with everything. She even looked better and more healthy, and put a lot more effort into her appearance.
Then her mother decides to start talking to her again, and inviting Brogan to spend more and more time with her by spending the night at the beach house etc. Slowly but surely, there is a noticeable shift in Brogan's demeanor and behaviour - she starts to get brattier and to have conflict with her Dad. Brogan never speculated on what she was fighting with her Dad about (except for a few times where he yelled at her for not helping out around the house anymore), but I would bet money that some of that fighting was influenced by Brogan's mother badmouthing her Dad. Eventually Brogan moves out of her Dad's house due to an epic falling-out that makes her cut off all contact with him, and she moves back in with her mother. Since she moved back in with her mother, her life and personality have slowly gone downhill again: she lost the media job she had with Jim's due to some kind of drama bad enough for her to get garden leave, she seems to have no social life anymore and a lot of her friends have disappeared, she eats crap and has gained weight, she seems to not care about her appearance anymore, she can't seem to do anything without crying, and she seems to have an attitude of entitlement and engages in attention-seeking and drama-stirring behaviour."

Wowww, that's enlightening. Brogan's dad actually sounds like he was trying to be good for her. Can you imagine the strops thrown when her washing wasn't done and her tea wasn't cooked for her? She was 21!

I know we don't know for sure what happened and I know Brogan's dad could be horrible but in this post he sounds decent and I really think Julie is a poisonous woman.

Reactions: 13
I'm taken myself a break from my WORKING SHIFT this weekend and ill skip to the Cinema instead

Oh tit my fantasy bubble has been burst now my boss won't let me.

• Haha
I'm taken myself a break from my WORKING SHIFT this weekend and ill skip to the Cinema instead

Oh tit my fantasy bubble has been burst now my boss won't let me.
I asked my boss too and apparently he won't pay me for that? :/ awks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.