Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness, they’ve only been together for two years???????? Wtf are they thinking jumping into such a big commitment?

Reactions: 9
No #, y'all! Baaahhhh! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Surely she had a meltdown when she saw those flattering screenshots of her! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do we know they aren't being gifted the deposit? From Mum or Nanny or Benjis Dad who might want them out of his house? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness, they’ve only been together for two years???????? Wtf are they thinking jumping into such a big commitment?
This is exactly what I'm thinking! She has rushed every step of that relationship and I don't think that ever bodes well for the future. Maybe I'm just cynical but I would never rush things like that..
Buying a house is pretty much like marrying someone.

I get the impression benji is a good saver but brogan is terrible with money. They may decide to not contribute equal deposit amounts. That's what my bf and I did and i got a declaration of trust written because of a 10 grand difference in deposit amounts (benji, take note! )

Reactions: 4
How do we know they aren't being gifted the deposit? From Mum or Nanny or Benjis Dad who might want them out of his house? 🤷‍♀️
They've said many times they've saved for it, but I guess they could be lying

It's so silly. I understand not wanting to rent and throw money away when they're able to buy but being partners in common law is a huuuge step when they've never had to budget together before

Reactions: 5
Not really too sure what the issue is with them buying when they've been together for 2 years. I did that with my partner, We've now been together almost a decade and are only now getting married.

There are ways to legally protect yourself even if you aren't married and own property together.

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Brogie's mum kicked her out like trash, so I highly doubt she'd be willing to give her cash to buy a house. She probably pays for ski trip in December and I'd say that's about it as far as paying for Brogie.
A couple weeks ago, they (Fraser, his gf, Brogie's mum and partner) went to Dubai to celebrate Fraser's bday and clearly, she didn't want to pay for Brogie to join them.

Reactions: 3
She would seriously benefit from micro blading! her eyebrows look hideous they have that weird square bit at the front

Yeah it’s madness. If she wasn’t a youtuber I doubt it would be something they’d be thinking of doing yet. She’s seeing all her “colleagues” buying houses and thinks that’s what she has to do. It’s kind of sad this constant pressure to get on the property ladder. I wouldn’t actually care if she was buying alone but the fact she’s buying with someone she’s been with for such a short amount of time it’s kind of crazy.

I used to really love this thread, it was hilarious and a mutual ground for us hating Brogie. But some of the tit on here has become cruel and unnecessary. I followed all of her threads from back in the GG days but it just seems like people are picking apart the most minute tit and in the process offending other posters. I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a house after two years. I married my husband after 2.5 years, Im 31 years old and I know exactly what I was getting myself into. If she can afford it then you go Brogie!!!

The hashtag bombing was originally supposed to be a bit of fun which I was originally here for but I now genuinely feel baaaaaad for her. You have to admire her resilience because if I were her and I saw half the tit on there posted about me I would be in an absolute state. I know we love a Brogan break down but if I have to see her in bits over that hashtag I definitely will not take any joy in it. Brogan can chose not to come on here but she cant chose to get away from hashtags which she is using to promote her 'work'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She would seriously benefit from micro blading! her eyebrows look hideous they have that weird square bit at the front

Yeah it’s madness. If she wasn’t a youtuber I doubt it would be something they’d be thinking of doing yet. She’s seeing all her “colleagues” buying houses and thinks that’s what she has to do. It’s kind of sad this constant pressure to get on the property ladder. I wouldn’t actually care if she was buying alone but the fact she’s buying with someone she’s been with for such a short amount of time it’s kind of crazy.

I think it might be moreso that she's desperate to not live at Benji's father's house and Benji doesn't want to rent when he could live there for free and save. So her only option is to buy a house with someone she barely knows....

Not really too sure what the issue is with them buying when they've been together for 2 years. I did that with my partner, We've now been together almost a decade and are only now getting married.

There are ways to legally protect yourself even if you aren't married and own property together.

🤷‍♀️
Same. I think 2 years is a fair amount of time

Reactions: 3
I used to really love this thread, it was hilarious and a mutual ground for us hating Brogie. But some of the tit on here has become cruel and unnecessary. I followed all of her threads from back in the GG days but it just seems like people are picking apart the most minute tit and in the process offending other posters. I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a house after two years. I married my husband after 2.5 years, Im 31 years old and I know exactly what I was getting myself into. If she can afford it then you go Brogie!!!

The hashtag bombing was originally supposed to be a bit of fun which I was originally here for but I now genuinely feel baaaaaad for her. You have to admire her resilience because if I were her and I saw half the tit on there posted about me I would be in an absolute state. I know we love a Brogan break down but if I have to see her in bits over that hashtag I definitely will not take any joy in it. Brogan can chose not to come on here but she cant chose to get away from hashtags which she is using to promote her 'work'.
I do agree with what you say but I think when you put yourself in the public domain it’s a choice you make, and you have to be resilient. Someone criticised a photo on my personal Instagram and I made it private for months 😂. I haven’t posted or liked anything on the hashtag though I have posted on here about it (the pringles really tickled me for some reason I’m sorry) but I’m not going to try to stop people who do.

I also don’t care how long they’ve been together it’s not my risk, I doubted my husbands friend who bought a house with her boyfriend after 5 months (😮) but they seem to be doing ok 5 years later, i guess when you know you know. But again judging people who put themselves in the public eye is fun 👀 that’s why we’re all here

I’ll be so disappointed if brogan doesn’t use the house buying experience to make some decent content. Our mortgage broker v advisor chat for a start could be inspiration (if she’s reading here) for a video breaking down how to buy a house and the process, to educate us, not just showing off about it. How did she save for the deposit, where did she make changes, it doesn’t need exact figures but she makes her money off us watching so it would be nice to clarify, I think anyway. It would make great content beyond what’s in my suitcase.

Reactions: 13

🤷‍♀️
I'm glad it worked out well for you Montymoo but quite often, that's not the case. People are always in such a rush for these milestones. I still think it's a major step and 2 years is early days

Reactions: 9

100% agree. I’ve been lurking for ages and commented when I felt some of the comments were getting a bit personal about how she looks etc. Including her weight and teeth which could affect anyone else in here.
It’s just plain mean and doesn’t really have any justification.

Reactions: 2
At the end of the day, I think this is a place to share opinions. I personally am surprised they are buying a house together when they've not budgeted together for bills etc before, but I would never judge them for it. It's different for everyone; some people get married after 10 years together and split up, others get married after 6 months and are together forever. I don't think we should be getting offended because an anonymous poster on a gossip site said 'it's a big commitment after 2 years'. Only you know your situation. By all means, explain your side to others but don't police their opinions.

I don't personally involve myself in bashing her weight or her teeth. As I said, I've got my hangups about that too. But I don't like the policing from other people - especially those who pop into the thread and say one thing once - saying what we can and can't comment on. I have read worse things on the Mrs Hinch thread, and nobody goes into policing mode then.

We're all here for the same reason: to gossip and chat about people in the public eye. There is no wrong or right way to do it. We are not saying any of this stuff to her and we're all guilty of being bitchy! I'll admit I'm judgemental as f*ck and I enjoy I have this place to air my views!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.