Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He channel just isn’t growing like she hoped it would. Bout time she quit and got a job.

Reactions: 5
Now, I've always thought her ADS are pretty lazy, but whats been really bothering my recently is the such little effort made with herself in these ADS.

OK, look a mess in the weekly slog when you are lazing about at home, (Oh sorry, I mean doing admin!) but surely, make some effort for these companies that pay you to represent their brand. This AD but also the Disney Ad on the rocks a few weeks ago, they both look like she rolled out of bed 5 minutes before she had to complete the AD.
It's true! We're not expecting full on glam but this is her job, if you're doing work for another brand surely you'd make yourself presentable as essentially you're selling yourself as well as the product/service. She always looks dog rough in the ADs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Let’s all predict Brogan’s shopping list for this holiday shall we?

- New suitcase
- More earphones
- Endless packing cubes
- Disney tat from Primark
- Hideous animal print shorts
- £300 on ‘bits’ in Home Bargains
1,500 packs of Squashies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's true! We're not expecting full on glam but this is her job, if you're doing work for another brand surely you'd make yourself presentable as essentially you're selling yourself as well as the product/service. She always looks dog rough in the ADs 🤦‍♀️
Can you imagine being a brand and seeing that. She has to be the sloppiest YouTube going

Reactions: 6
When Megan puts lots of stories on her stories of peoples bday messages to her but doesn't include brogans 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1,500 packs of Squashies.
@ShoeGal and her "periods" I can't believe she had a period pain every week for a month in vlogs doesnt she know the difference of cramps and stomach issues she isnt getting enough vitamins inside her reason shes always ill or just a hypochondriac.

You guys need to check her period video she made a few years back she was so uncomfy for someone that mention periods constantly she kept looking at notes clipped on her tripod 😂

I wish she would wear adult clothing outside in public its fine for inside but not public shes a bloody child and needs a wake up call shes taken this disney fetish too far now dress your age bloody hell stop buying WHITE CLOTHING!!!!!!

Last edited:
Working from bed 'for a change of scenery'

Possibly the most depressing caption on a story I have ever read....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
All you non pregnant people should play a drinking game... drink every time she mentions Cali
Our stomachs will be pumped even before she goes.

Giovanna Fletcher is the same, always looks a mess

• Haha
Ladies, brace yourselves! This weekly vlog includes a full brow tutorial from Bogie T! Now you too can have the arches of McD’s - auburn slugs - on your face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies, brace yourselves! This weekly vlog includes a full brow tutorial from Bogie T! Now you too can have the arches of McD’s - auburn slugs - on your face!
Can she learn to say because!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That As for that bag thing.
What are the chance she will NEVER use that again and buy yet another bag for Cali?

Only watched 5 seconds of the vlog as it started auto playing on YouTube but she's going on about getting the ball rolling on the mortgage... Really? She really still thinks she'll get a mortgage, poor thing.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely Pissing myself laughing. Just got a notification that sebbiesadventures liked one of my pictures 😂😂😂. Obviously in all the rage, her finger slipped and liked it because she unliked it and blocked me before i could screenshot. Sadly forgot about poor sebbiesadventures when I blocked brogan and benji so shes been using that to lurk the brojicali hashtag. Hope you enjoyed the posts Brogan, plenty more to come 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Only watched 5 seconds of the vlog as it started auto playing on YouTube but she's going on about getting the ball rolling on the mortgage... Really? She really still thinks she'll get a mortgage, poor thing.
You tubers have been doing Ads this week for the Post Office 95% Morgage scheme. I wonder if she is trying to blag one of these

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.