Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll already know who you are - I doubt she tells people to F off that often. Sorry but I won’t believe it until I see it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's the error I am getting in the toxic account!?

I want to post the screenshot but I am scared of getting doxed again!
I’m sure someone posted a screenshot a while ago of the message Brogan replied to saying ‘I really don’t want to talk to you’ is it against the rules?!

Reactions: 7
She’ll already know who you are - I doubt she tells people to F off that often. Sorry but I won’t believe it until I see it
I was shocked as well. How do I posted without getting docked though. I am going to post it next and then if you never hear from me again it's cause I got docked

I was shocked as well. How do I posted without getting docked though. I am going to post it next and then if you never hear from me again it's cause I got docked
Here is hoping you all see it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Sorry for doubting you 😲🤣
That reads like the horrible little brat from trek America. OH PISS OFF. Self centred little tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry for doubting you 😲🤣
That reads like the horrible little brat from trek America. OH PISS OFF. Self centred little tit.
Lol I totally understand everyone not believing. I think I would have been nicer though... I will try to delete the other account!

Lol I totally understand everyone not believing. I think I would have been nicer though... I will try to delete the other account!
An I weird that I am excited for our favourite Disneys to read the screenshot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11

An I weird that I am excited for our favourite Disneys to read the screenshot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I believed to an extent was just dubious about the wording, but am surprised she dropped the f bomb! Especially when she does actually look sunburnt - it’s the truth Broges

Reactions: 15
might be a bit far for you to say her existence is pointless
I meant to say her existence on YouTube is pointless she does nothing but complain! She doesn’t live her life to the fullest does she she’s old before her time! I’ve said plenty of times my life is pointless but I don’t get offended by it lol

Reactions: 8

What a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking forward to a bit of Brogie bingo on the next podcast Monday
Every mispronounced word
Sound issues on Brogans side
Calling each other B
Making an insensitive comment
My boyfriend Benji

those are just off the top of my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok we need another Becca Rose style drama or something cos idk if it’s just me but this thread has gone a bit doolally lately hahahaha what is going on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok we need another Becca Rose style drama or something cos idk if it’s just me but this thread has gone a bit doolally lately hahahaha what is going on 😂😂😂
I came on and was a bit of a t**t 🙈 I really shouldn’t have said what I did and I feel awful and even more so if she reads here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

WOW! At the end of the day Brogan is a business and this is what influencers forget. They are a brand and a business the minute they start selling ads. etc. 'Brogan Tate' is a business, she is a sole trader and her social media channels are a huge part of that business. So a business telling someone to F*off is terrible and so unprofessional (which is Brogan all over). Can you imagine if Disney turned round and told someone to do that in their DMs. I hope brands do read here and see what she is like.....please brands 😂

Reactions: 22
So she mentions in her stories she needs new white trainers, whilst wearing white trainers then went and bought a brand new pair of white trainers. Did I miss something?
Seems awfully wasteful if she was just replacing the identical pair she already had. but then again, she does have 450 identical Mickey sweaters and manages to justify
Wear some spf and duck off 😂
wear a hat and duck off
stop taking the piss out of your boyfriend and lend a hand more and duck off
stop being so lazy and duck off
replace at least half of your consumption of pepsi max with water and duck off
buy clothes that actually fit you and duck off
stop buying tit you don't need and duck off
get out and meet your friends and duck off
try being a nicer person then you may have some mates to go out with and duck off
cook for your boyfriend benji at least twice a week and duck off
do your washing more regularly and put it away and duck off
use words appropriately in a sentence and duck off

feel free to add any more! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.