Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcake12

VIP Member
I have 2 tanks fish are great company eh what breeds have you got I have Neons and Guppys mines had 17 babies so i'm busy 🤦‍♀️
Mostly different corydoras. But also angel, a few different bosmani. We've got 11 baby tanks full which are all growing out. Then 4 little tubs of like newborn fish! Currently cleaning and feeding 80+ angel fish babies hoping they survive so he can sell some! It's madness!

Reactions: 3

KINGAA

VIP Member
I'm in Scotland and I have this?
Really! I’d literally never seen this until an ex colleague showed me when I commented how beautiful their teeth were. As, let’s be honest once you’ve had a brace teeth is the first thing you look at in other people haha

derbyshiregirl

Hi ya’ll. Been reading here a while and I have more of a cultural question, I hope nobody gets offended. Given that Brogan grow up at least middle class why didn’t she get braces to fix her teeth? In the US if you can afford ski holidays, you definitely will get your kids braces. Also her mom acts so uppity so I thought that would have been important.
It doesn’t seem a priority for a lot of people here. You’d suprised how many people you see walking around with teeth sticking out at all angles. My dad told me I didn’t have to wear my brace but my mum made me and I’m so glad she did because they would have looked much worse than Brogans

gossgal

VIP Member
Why is Benji feeding her addiction to owning shed loads of shit 🙄 also could she be posing anymore awkwardly to try and not look like a potato? Clearly put the text where it is to hide her gunt 🤢

View attachment 308490
Has she already made a rip in the cameltoe section on her first pair shes just proving a point to us now she looks more stupid on each selfie 🤦‍♀️
Their is no proof he sent them wheres the package from him

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Haven’t been on the thread in a couple of days so what does everyone think the “project” Bianca and brogan are doing together is, podcast?
82EAB913-F41F-469B-AD89-3660F2846188.jpeg

• Haha

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
He has done this in the past too, I think it’s just when they’re busy!
Yeah true! I think I’m just paying more attention to it 👀, doesn’t he work in hospitals in relation to MRI scanners? I’m not surprised he’s so busy right now! 🙁

gossgal

VIP Member
This vlog where she takes her shoes off to go in the snow globe and then galloping around and pretending she was dead pally with everyone! Making cringe noises like aww hello been so long and see ya, I’m sad I’m leaving, honestly she’s so cringe
Or when she goes over the top in company to be center of attention.

Zoella lunch vlog - i'm actually going to watch it 😂 :sneaky:

• Haha

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
Hands down, never seen anyone as irritating on a Disney Vlog as that Nick guy and that girl who he’s mates with, can’t remember her name. OMFG, I had to turn off one of Charlotte‘s DLP vlogs cos they were both unbelievably annoying. Like nails down a black board annoying.
Not Suzie/Suze or something? Girl with glasses?

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Why is Benji feeding her addiction to owning shed loads of shit 🙄 also could she be posing anymore awkwardly to try and not look like a potato? Clearly put the text where it is to hide her gunt 🤢
She brought that herself, Bens not that stupid he knows she does fuck all al day.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Right, bear with me cos I don’t know too much about business, but isn’t a popular way of reducing tax by basically making it look like you’re company earns nothing? For example, if she can purchase stuff from her “company” (lol) such as the hot chocolate thing, Disney tat to shill etc she’ll pay less tax at the end of the year?
I think this only works if she pays herself a salary and has a separate profits etc? I really know nothing though 😂

Reactions: 2

gossgal

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s fair to bring sexuality into this. Gary C is undeniably insufferable but I don’t think whether he’s gay or not has anything to do with that!
You read it wrong I said I love gays but find Gary C annoying to watch okay should've word it better bad day im in three-tier lockdown 😩

Reactions: 2